Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? (921 Views)

I No Longer Have The Interest Of Going To Church Every Sunday, Any Help? / RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Despite that the bible says keep the sabbath day holy,

Despite that we know God kick against fornication and adultery, we still fvck, especially on Sundays, majorly after church service.

I am a perfect example.
Hell fire straight.
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Scholar8200(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Despite that we know God kick against fornication and adultery, we still fvck, especially on Sundays, majorly after church service.

I am a perfect example.
Hell fire straight.
Well, repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. When you do this sincerely, your receive the Grace that enables you to deny ungodliness and lusts and to live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world,not by your power but by the power of Him that will work in you to will and do of His good pleasure.

How did you arrive at 70%?

3 Likes

Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Scholar8200:
Well, repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. When you do this sincerely, your receive the Grace that enables you to deny ungodliness and lusts and to live soberly, righteously and godly in this present world,not by your power but by the power of Him that will work in you to will and do of His good pleasure.

I will rather go to hell, than stop enjoying that sweet hole.
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by felixomor: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Scholar8200:

Good question. @ bolded
It shows many of these people who call themselves atheists dont reason before making claims.
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Scholar8200(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
Womanpleaser:

I will rather go to hell, than stop enjoying that sweet hole.
But why? Oh taste and see that the Lord is good. Then the thought of fornication would not appeal again.
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lolz Dont tell me you are a virgin?
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
felixomor:

Good question. @ bolded
It shows many of these people who call themselves atheists dont reason before making claims.
see diz one?
poo hard on comment
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Scholar8200(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Womanpleaser:
Lolz
Dont tell me you are a virgin?
You are the focus of this thread. If you are not, dont assume no one else can be.

Besides, perhaps would you mind clarifying the 70% first cause it appears you are quick to generalise!
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Scholar8200:
You are the focus of this thread. If you are not, dont assume no one else can be.

Besides, perhaps would you mind clarifying the 70% first cause it appears you are quick to generalise!
Maybe
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by felixomor: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Womanpleaser:

see diz one?
poo hard on comment
Go and answer d question....
Phew undecided
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
felixomor:
Go and answer d question.... Phew undecided
as a security personnel wey I be, oya bribe me
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Womanpleaser:

I am a perfect example.
Hell fire straight.
Well were you got that statistics is still a surprise because it's totally false. Most Christians commit formication because the take the grace of Yahweh for granted no wonder apostle Paul said in Romans 6:1 "What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase" God forbid. But there's judgment for those in the act which is in the book of 1 Cor 6:9-10 says "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. If you're still fornicating and refuse to repent, you wouldn't inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by akeensbussy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who told you Sunday is the Sabbath is day the Bible talks about.....you are lair.
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by adepeter2027(m): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
Because konji is a respecter of no human and most Christians are hypocrite
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Ericsunday619: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2017
Womanpleaser:

I am a perfect example.
Hell fire straight.
cheesy Yahweh and Allah that takes people to hell fire
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Ericsunday619: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2017
adepeter2027:
don't blame Christians but blame their God
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2017
adepeter2027:
God bless your dick my brother
I owe you four bottles of chilled 33.
Meanwhile, welcome to October.
Happy Independent Day.
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 01, 2017
Because they are just Church goers and bench warmers,they wanted to be counted among the "number" without salvation experience
Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Deicide: 5:09am On Oct 01, 2017
grin na like this

Re: Every Sunday, 70% Of Church Goers Commit Fornication & Adultery. Why? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Deicide:
grin na like this
lol

(1) (Reply)

Closed. / Greater Works Than These Shall You Do / Prophetess Predicts The Collapse Of Her Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.