Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big (2247 Views)

Actress Etinosa Blast MC Galaxy, Say Her Nude Video Was Not Planned In Anyway / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by craix(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nigerian female Rapper,Eva recently have a clash with a fan who told her, her forehead is big. The singer had to replied the fan by saying: " it is bigger than your d*ck".

Meanwhile,Eva Alordiah revealed that she usually makes the first move towards a guy.. In an interactive session with her fans on her IG page, one of her fans shared her ordeal with her and then, the rapper used herself as an instance.

One of her fans had told her that she was interested in a guy but doesn’t know how to go about it and Eva had this to say:

“If you die tomorrow and you do not get to experience that beautiful(love). If you really like him so much, the only reason that you should hold back is if you are not sure that he likes you that much. I think it is sweeter when he shows you first how much he likes you. I had to teach myself how not to be too forward. I used to be too forward. If I like a guy, I would be like hey, I like you. The next thing, we are kissing. I used to be very forward but I have had to calm down and understand that sometimes, regardless of how you are feeling, you want to hold back” she said

SOURCE:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/09/its-bigger-than-your-dik-eva-alordiah.html#more

Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by anuoluwapo884(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Epic
Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
Women and Dicck

2 Likes

Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by Danieldexii(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
na tru d guy tlk though....jus like opon ifa

1 Like

Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by iamJ(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Women and Dicck
with eva tiny lips na just attitude i go enjoy for her body, yansh, boobs and nunu dead and gone, the first two dont exist, lips come tiny join, i rather hold my joy soap and tissue
Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by thesicilian: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Silly reply from someone who is supposed to be role model to younger girls.

2 Likes

Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol good response.

Team big forehead gang. grin grin
Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by ArchEnemy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Do they care?

2 Likes

Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol good response.

good what?
Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
Lol good response.

Aside your big yansh , you also got a big head??
Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by LexngtonSteele: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
CHECKMATE! shocked shocked shocked
Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by AverageAnnie(f): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
the forehead is shinning seriously

1 Like

Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
grin

She's going the way of Rihanna. Shine bright like a forehead!

1 Like

Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
His reply should be; "But you still sucked it and swallowed my yungins" undecided
Re: It's Bigger Than Your Di*k--eva Alordiah Replies Fan,who Say Her Forehead Is Big by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
thesicilian:
you mean role model to some crazy sadist motherfuçkers called Nigerian girls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Health, Skin & Hair Benefits Of Raw, Organic & Unrefined Shea Butter / Pretty Ladies Twerks & Dances With "Mr Spell" Buhari In A Viral Video (Photos) / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Looking Amazingly Gorgeous In Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.