Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Girl Beats Girl For Fvcking Her Boyfriend "You're Fvcking My Boyfriend, You ... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Beats Girl For Fvcking Her Boyfriend "You're Fvcking My Boyfriend, You ... (1060 Views)

Tega In Tears As She Begs Her Husband And Fans For FVCKING Boma [video] / Tiannahs Empire Is Fvcking My Husband, Jaruma Revealed, Tiannahs Fires Back. / OMG!! Guy Beats His Friend To Blue Black For Fvcking His 15 Year Old Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Beats Girl For Fvcking Her Boyfriend "You're Fvcking My Boyfriend, You ... by edoziebenny21: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Girls Couldnt Resist The Opportunity To Beat Another Girls For Fvcking Her Boyfriend.

Saying  "You're Fvcking My Boyfriend, You Slut".

Watch Below.

Watch Full Fight Clip Here >> http://mizikisa.com/news/girls-beats-girl-for-fvcking-her-boyfriend-youre-fvcking-my-boyfriend-you-slut/

Re: Girl Beats Girl For Fvcking Her Boyfriend "You're Fvcking My Boyfriend, You ... by edoziebenny21: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
see beating

(1) (Reply)

Davido Fans Slam Teni Entertainer For Saying: "I Wrote 'like Dat' For Davido" / Banky W Posts Adesuwa Unclad Pics Online And Fans React / Uti Nwachukwu Put Hot Body On Display As He Calls On His Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.