Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Tega In Tears As She Begs Her Husband And Fans For FVCKING Boma [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega In Tears As She Begs Her Husband And Fans For FVCKING Boma [video] (377 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / Girl Beats Girl For Fvcking Her Boyfriend "You're Fvcking My Boyfriend, You ... / OMG!! Guy Beats His Friend To Blue Black For Fvcking His 15 Year Old Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tega In Tears As She Begs Her Husband And Fans For FVCKING Boma [video] by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tega in Tears as she Begs her Husband and Fans for FVCKING Boma [Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsbSL95wnA

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "This Is Hard, I Feel Like A Widow"- Saskay Reacts To Jaypaul's Absence / Bbnaija Cross Needs Help Acts Abnormal After Up For Eviction (video) / Bbnaija: “I Can Do Without Making Love To You For Four Months” – Liquorose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.