Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,793 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (46605 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by stuffs4me(m): 6:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Crime of passion shocked shocked

See how this hypocrite is trying to justify domestic violence as crime of passion. If the tables were turned, would you not have been rating and cursing all men upandan?

Domestic violence is not gender sensitive.
Domestic violence is evil and affects both male and female
Domestic violence should be condemned irrespective of who the victim is.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by missjane: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Some pple were shouting domestic violence here yesterday cos a man gave his wife to be small slap and she left. What do we call this one now? I'm sure this man is the type that overlooked a woman's unrulyness so she won't scream domestic violence..it starts with disrespecting his authority as a man, and graduates to calling him names, then slapping him first in an argument, now hot water. see what she has done to him now..
Men should declare operation know your woman's character and tame her accordingly.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by TundeHashim(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2017
oshe11:
The preek dey detachable fa

Was eating Chicken b4 it fell, so I left it. But later I saw another FOWL eating the CHICKEN

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS IS THAT NOT CHICKEN ''INCHICKENITY'' TO CHICKEN grin
From inhumanity to inchickenity...so nice ( my comment is to help those whose brains boot so slowly and probably may not understand his joke)
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by oshe11: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2017
TundeHashim:
From inhumanity to inchickenity...so nice ( my comment is to help those whose brains boot so slowly and probably may not understand his joke)
lol

Ur head dey dere!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2017
stuffs4me:

See how this hypocrite is trying to justify domestic violence as crime of passion. If the tables were turned, would you not have been rating and cursing all men upandan?

Domestic violence is not gender sensitive.
Domestic violence is evil and affects both male and female
Domestic violence should be condemned irrespective of who the victim is.
I only stated the kinda crime. Had no strength to rant. So why call me an hypocrite? No one should vex me this new month abeg
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I only stated the kinda crime. Had no strength to rant. So why call me an hypocrite? No one should vex me this new month abeg
grin dey are already vexing u in d new month abi

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2017
EliteBiz:

grin dey are already vexing u in d new month abi
Na dem sabi
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Rokia2:
WTF that's complete insanity.

Just dump the person instead of doing such.

The dude is such a pussy. He should revenge.

Pull boiling water on her pussy let's see if pepper can hurt on dog one eye.

Nonsense!
Shebi if she attacks the sidechick now, una go talk say, its her husband she has issues with not the babe... Every Aboki to dia kettle, the woman actually did a good riddance to a bad rubbish!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2017
After God .

Fear women
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Badonasty(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
NEHLIVE:
According to the post shared online, an unidentified Zimbabwe woman has caused injury to her husband's penis because he cheated on her. Here is the photo shared...

Over the years, there have been terrible reports of women going for their husband's penis over disagreement. Sometimes for some of the most ridiculous reasons on the planet earth.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/zimbabwe-woman-scald-her-husband-joystick-over-infidelity-photo

It's Zambia not Zimbabwe op
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by manci(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=WizAkzy post=60978677] grin cheesy

Those of you that prefers dating crazy girls, shey una dey see [my hand no dhey there ooo]
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Incrizz(f): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
I'm just wondering what he may think of cheating now. Will he get wary of it?

Dear lady, you're gonna feel really bad about this later.

I wonder too; does the guy now feel sorry for cheating?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by CioAngels(f): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Good thing his wife didnt cut it, chopped it and stew it and feed it to him angry

CHEATING IS A CRIME..but still a lot of men cant control themselves! What's the use of having a gf or wife if u still carry ur diiiick and fvck around? undecided SMH
Cheating is a crime where?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Tedassie(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Benignasweety:
Shebi if she attacks the sidechick now, una go talk say, its her husband she has issues with not the babe... Every Aboki to dia kettle, the woman actually did a good riddance to a bad rubbish!
That's domestic violence. Domestic violence is wrong regardless of the gender it's meted out on,do you get?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Tedassie(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Incrizz:
I'm just wondering what he may think of cheating now. Will he get wary of it?

Dear lady, you're gonna feel really bad about this later.

I wonder too; does the guy now feel sorry for cheating?
You probably wouldn't say this if the tables were turned. She battered her husband(domestic violence) therefore,must be made to face the law. Period!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Incrizz(f): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tedassie:

You probably wouldn't say this if the tables were turned. She battered her husband(domestic violence) therefore,must be made to face the law. Period!

If I go on to reveal what's on mind now, you'd say I'm supporting her actions.

There was a story on front page of a man who killed his wife because he suspected she was cheating. And she wasn't, by my own deductions.

Cheating is a horrible crime against anyone you claim to love. The hurt may cause them, if they don't yield to God's Spirit, to do terrible things.

Desist from cheating. You can!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Incrizz:

If I go on to reveal what's on mind now, you'd say I'm supporting her actions.

There was a story on front page of a man who killed his wife because he [b]suspected she was cheating. And she wasn't, by my own deductions.[/b]

Cheating is a horrible crime against anyone you claim to love. The hurt may cause them, if they don't yield to God's Spirit, to do terrible things.

Desist from cheating. You can!
There are also reported cases of women perpetrating acts of violence on their spouses based on mere suspicion of infidelity(cheating)....or it doesn't exist too?
Don't get me wrong,i'm not on anyone's side here! we know, cheating on ones spouse is a terrible thing to do but why allow your emotions to becloud your sense of rationality as to mete out violence? Is violence the answer to everything?

The anger is justified,yes...acting as the judge and executioner is not? Why is there a customary law court in the first place?

I said it to someone else before and i'll say myself: Domestic violence is a CRIME,it is not gender-dsicriminatory(i.e it can happen to anyone,male or female). In the eyes of the law,the man is the victim,his wife is the aggressor and should be punished accordingly(as it would've been,were it to be the other way round!)...That's the law and it's impartial.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Incrizz(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tedassie:

Don't get me wrong,i'm not on anyone's side here! we know, cheating on ones spouse is a terrible thing to do but why allow your emotions to becloud your sense of rationality as to mete out violence? Is violence the answer to everything?

Cheating beclouds some people's sense of rationality. It makes them violent!
Don't cheat.
Why test your spouse's sense of rationality?
Why stretch them to test their limit, risking exceeding their breaking point?!

It's not, "test your neighbour" but love your neighbour as yourself!

"Living with the assumption that everybody is rational is an abberation. -Obahiagbon" tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Tedassie(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Incrizz:

Cheating beclouds some people's sense of rationality. It makes them violent!
Don't cheat.

"Living with the assumption that everybody is rational is an abberation. -Obahiagbon" tongue
Lol...I see you only quoted where it was convenient for you to rebuff,issorait...
My dear,SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. Regardless of whose ox is gored (especially in a union called marriage) two wrongs don't make a right.
Oh and please make sure you practise the love Christ had taught the world,ok?...Yes,cos loving your neighbour also comes with FORGIVING YOUR NEIGHBOUR of wrongdoing too...you can't have it either waywink
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Incrizz(f): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tedassie:

Lol...I see you only quoted where it was convenient for you to rebuff,issorait...
Oh and please make sure you practise the love Christ had taught the world,ok?...Yes,cos loving your neighbour also comes with FORGIVING YOUR NEIGHBOUR of wrongdoing too...you can't have it either waywink
Rubbish! tongue
Did you hear somewhere that the Lady in question is me?
Or were you told she is born again?

I quote what I wanttongue
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Tedassie(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Incrizz:

Don't cheat.

Who started the thoughtless juxtaposition and preaching?

Trying to play smart when it's obvious it's not in you!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Incrizz(f): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tedassie:

Who started the thoughtless juxtaposition and preaching?

Trying to play smart when it's obvious it's not in you!

Don't take it personal.
You've been warned! tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Tedassie(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Incrizz:

Don't take it personal.
You've been warned! tongue
grin grin cheesy cheesy

fear,fear...e aff change mouth na.

i'm in my house coman beat me tongue

bye bby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest / What To Do If Armed Robbers Invade Your House, Neigbourhood / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.