Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) (46575 Views)

Vietnamese Wife Hacks Off Husband's Joystick After Spying On Him With His Niece / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by whitebeard(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Who send him...pls it simple karma
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Cladez(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Rokia2:
WTF that's complete insanity.
Just dump the person instead of doing such.
The dude is such a pussy. He should revenge.
Pull boiling water on her pussy let's see if pepper can hurt on dog one eye.
Nonsense!
cry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by talk2percy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
And the man just let her do that to him, she get two heads?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Kamoryemi2580(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
no hard feeling.. just exercising my right to freedom of speech �����

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by valemtech(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wow this is horrible

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by biacan(f): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
ivoatt:
Biacan, Hope you no wicked like this ooo

hahahahah more than this
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by daddyiel(m): 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
People like you just type for attention sake, if reverse was the case you will come here to shout inhumanity again women, there is no justification whatsoever for this,will, will make sure she will never walk in this life again, as much as I condem cheating , if you can’t take it walk!
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Good thing his wife didnt cut it, chopped it and stew it and feed it to him angry

CHEATING IS A CRIME..but still a lot of men cant control themselves! What's the use of having a gf or wife if u still carry ur diiiick and fvck around? undecided SMH
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by ivoatt(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
biacan:

hahahahah more than this

I cover my d¡ck with the blood of Jesus
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by biacan(f): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
ivoatt:

I cover my d¡ck with the blood of Jesus
hahahahahahahahahahaha my bele o
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by McDee01(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Good thing his wife didnt cut it, chopped it and stew it and feed it to him angry

CHEATING IS A CRIME..but still a lot of men cant control themselves! What's the use of having a gf or wife if u still carry ur diiiick and fvck around? undecided SMH

Haba!! Babe, you dey wuked ooo. Abi na wickend sef.

Dis ya comment just weak me jareee! I no know wetin I com dey talk again self.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by zolapower: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
And what has Mugabe has say to this ? Am sure a new proverb is in the way on this by the legendary president Robert Mugabe .
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by goingape3: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
gentle136:
Chaiii women and wickedness.......

I don't blame some guys that love staying single, it is just because of d wickedness of some women.
especially naija women!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by gentle136(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
goingape3:
especially naija women!
na u talk am ocheesy

U get some points there shall.
Many naija women are not d faithful type
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by MillySWAGZ(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
"BLOOD OF ZACCHARIAH"

am i really seeing wat i think am seeing?

I cover all the joysticks of every man in Nigerir whether married or unmarried with the blood of JESUS.

i know our nigerian women will copy them very soon.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by kaymical(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamRaizo:
Beautiful!!!
what's beautiful here?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by ebbo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
She is wicked and unreasonable
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
kaymical:
what's beautiful here?
the lesson he thought the man...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by GMbuharii: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
Thank God he didnt die...coneheads wudav quickly travelled to zimbabwe to harvest his head angry

grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by bonifieldstun(m): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
NEHLIVE:
According to the post shared online, an unidentified Zimbabwe woman has caused injury to her husband's penis because he cheated on her. Here is the photo shared...

Over the years, there have been terrible reports of women going for their husband's penis over disagreement. Sometimes for some of the most ridiculous reasons on the planet earth.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/zimbabwe-woman-scald-her-husband-joystick-over-infidelity-photo
So can we call it a Hot dog or HOT Preek
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Buhari the uncircumcised infidel must hear these... TUFIAKWA
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by arukwe123(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Dont ever lay a finger on a lady, if she wants to kill u, let her do it na him do this man. When him suppose use beating reset her brain.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by purplekayc(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chai!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Wallahi tar kpare masa bura sad
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamRaizo:
Beautiful!!!
Wow. Beautiful? That looks like heaven to you? Your family house must be the most horrible pit in the world. What a statement!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Wow. Beautiful? That looks like heaven to you? Your family house must be the most horrible pit in the world. What a statement!
thanks buddy.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
So, isn't this a MUCH WORSE crime than cheating? This witch must pay the price for this. Heartless bitch. What detestable wickedness.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamRaizo:
thanks buddy.
Why quote me back, fool? Are you even human? A dog calling me "buddy"? You must be mentally derailed!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Why quote me back, fool? Are you even human? A dog calling me "buddy"? You must be mentally derailed!
thanks mahn
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2017
IamRaizo:
thanks mahn
Bye baboon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by Ramaa(m): 3:41am On Oct 01, 2017

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Burns Her Husband's Joystick Over Infidelity (Graphic Photo) by nobleblood: 5:39am On Oct 01, 2017
IamRaizo:
Beautiful!!!

If na man you go begin shout that new word una discover. Domestic this that..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison / AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head / I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.