Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? (1221 Views)

Beautifully Printed Jotters Or Notepads For Events Souvenirs And Gifts / Why You Need Cvbank Today: Testimonies From Our Cv/cover Letter Clients / 50% Off Souvenirs/corporate Gift Items, Calendars And Diary 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
The year is gradually rounding up and its that time of the year to appreciate our clients, workers,business partners with branded end of the year souvenirs. @DGV Brand and Advertising, We produce the best executive and non executive corporate gifts, glow in dark wrist band, t-shirt, key rings, USB flash drive, hand fan, carrier bags, Mugs, Calenders, pen holders, table clocks, greeting cards, branded souvenirs etc . Contact us for your unique branded items.

email: doseni@yahoo.com, call us on : 08023354981, 08098329433 for more details.

Remember, if you're shopping prices we will meet or beat anyone's price for the identical items.
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
I am interested.

Where is your base...?
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I am interested.

Where is your base...?

I am on Lagos, but we serve clients all over nigeria and some African countries.

Call us today, we give nothing but the very best.
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Inspired to Aspire
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
doseni:

I am on Lagos, but we serve clients all over nigeria and some African countries.

Call us today, we give nothing but the very best.
OK.
Can I rely on you....?
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lol! I won't blow my own trumpet, I can give you contacts of client we have rendered our services to that are not even based in Lagos.
Client we have done several business with without even meeting them physically.
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2017
We inspire to Aspire

Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
The year is gradually rounding up and its that time of the year to appreciate our clients, workers,business partners with branded end of the year souvenirs. @DGV Brand and Advertising, We produce the best executive and non executive corporate gifts, glow in dark wrist band, t-shirt, key rings, USB flash drive, hand fan, carrier bags, Mugs, Calenders, pen holders, table clocks, greeting cards, branded souvenirs etc . Contact us for your unique branded items.

email: doseni@yahoo.com, call us on : 08023354981, 08098329433 for more details.
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Good Morning
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2017
you're shopping prices we will meet or beat anyone's price for the identical items.
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Call us today
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2017
We Inspire to Aspire
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Call us today
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Inspired to Aspire
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Inspired to aspire

Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Call us today for quality souvenirs and printing jobs
Re: Do You Need End of the Year Souvenirs for your clients? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Thank you all for making 2018 great, lets make 2019 greater.

God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Redeem Your Gift Cards And Bitcoins With Us / Succeed In Health, Wealth And Total Well Being And End Extreme Poverty Worldwide / Video Recording And Coverage @ Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.