Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why I Divorced Actress Damilola- Chris Attoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Divorced Actress Damilola- Chris Attoh (666 Views)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Divorced Actress Damilola- Chris Attoh by Emmanuel2806: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Following confirmation that his marriage to Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite has crashed, Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh has revealed the true reason why he called it quit.

Chris Attoh, in an interview with Bola Ray on Starr Chat said the reason why his marriage crashed was because his wife was not submissive.
“A woman who does not submit to the husband and trust his instincts is not going to be successful in marriage.
"I think that we have forgotten about the fundamentals of marriage. When you love someone, it’s important to be able to forgive, respect and submit.” he told Bola Ray.
“As a woman you need to trust the captain of the ship. It’s truly important if you want peace in your home.
"If you are a Christian, it is your bible that will take you through your wedding days.
"Everything happens for a reason. I have a beautiful baby boy, a wealth of experience and a lot of work to do”,Chris explained.

The couple have a baby boy from the marriage.

http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/09/why-i-divorced-my-nigerian-actress-wife.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

See This Novice Scammer,trying To Defraud A White Woman / Caption This Odunlade Adekola And Simi Photo ( Best Caption Should Be Uploaded) / Emoney And Kcee Sighted Chilling At Dos Santos Awka- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.