Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. (9206 Views)

Wow See What MTN Gifted To Me / Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) / See What MTN Charged Me For An SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Passionnn: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
To mark her 20th anniversary, mtn had promised to surprise her subscribers tomorrow.
This message was contained in a message sent to my mtn line this evening.
So I siddon gidigba for here waiting for my 20 anniversary surprises.
Any guess?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Virginnn(f): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol. They will tell you to load 2000 naira airtime and get 20 times that value.
Don't expect anything absolutely free. There must be conditions attached.

41 Likes

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Mide3367: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Virginnn:
grin grin as usual

6 Likes

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
HURRAY MTN is 20.
Dear customer you've received
20MBto browse and chat across all social media platforms

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Uzomacharles: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Virginnn(f): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mtn is like Lucifer. They never give anything for free. The less they give, the more they take from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by TheEnygma(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
MTN can never give you anything for free....

1 Like

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Akinbahm(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Passionnn:
To mark her 20th anniversary, mtn had promised to surprise her subscribers tomorrow.
This message was contained in a message sent to my mtn line this evening.
So I siddon gidigba for here waiting for my 20 anniversary surprises.
Any guess?

I received their message on my line, don't be surprised when they start distributing 100mb valid for 3days with condition of u have to finish your main sub before having access to the stupid gifted data.

MTN is an example for the maxim "devil never gives sth freely..."

14 Likes

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Passionnn: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Virginnn:
cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by PCG001: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
eнn, 100мв aѕ υѕυalundecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by kindlyheart: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Uzomacharles:
Hello MTN User
We're happy you celebrated our 20years with us...
Please this is our account number.
UBA
Charles
Surprise us

Or Highest Recharge 2500 and participate in our giveaway offer..

Everywhere you go

I go soon hack that your account grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Akinbahm(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Virginnn:

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Uzomacharles: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
kindlyheart:

I go soon hack that your account grin grin
Abeg hack am then deposit money make I see alert... E don tey

2 Likes

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by donbenie(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Virginnn:
It's in their blood..
Bloody thieves..

1 Like

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by hybrid11(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
So why are you the only one that received the msg?
No whine us o ,u Mr mtn spy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by ibelieveinjesus: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
It is well...

This is Electrifying. Dude is so lit. An inspiring one minute spoken words poetry on Education. L.A at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPE2cJIJY4A
Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Waiting
Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
hybrid11:

e tire me ooo

1 Like

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by chynergy1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
i dey wait ooo. tomorrow no far
Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by AuroraB(f): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ayaf kuku blocked them from sending messages grin

1 Like

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Nex123: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Virginnn:

Something like that cool
Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Nex123: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Uzomacharles:
Hello MTN User
We're happy you celebrated our 20years with us...
Please this is our account number.
UBA
Charles
Surprise us

Or Highest Recharge 2500 and participate in our giveaway offer.

Everywhere you go

Eweeeh

1 Like

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by angelfallz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lol. Non of the telecoms operators give anything for free.

Virginnn:
Mtn is like Lucifer. They never give anything for free. The less they give, the more they take from you.

1 Like

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by skywalker240(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
Mtcheww, they can go to hell
Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by chloride6: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic

Musiwa, is that you?

1 Like

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
We are waiting
Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Akinbahm(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
hybrid11:

Bro, nah flash message in fact nah my two lines I see their message . You never know say MTN dey stingy they no want everybody (all their customers) to sabi say tomorrow na their day e b like Sapa reach their side also. grin grin grin

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by Shutup1st(f): 12:20am On Aug 08, 2021
It's my MTN 20years anniversary. Thank you for the gift

Re: See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:24am On Aug 08, 2021
They will give everyone 20 GB data

Hey, u want to attend? Come to oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am to 8am..our buses passing there will pick u.. congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itel P51 Review,specs, And Price (100% Battery In 50 Minutes) / Tecno Spark K7 O.T.A Update.. / The "" Mtn Free Call Code"" Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.