Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda (4116 Views)

Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 01, 2017
SE Governors Furious At Federal Government For Using Them To Get Their Agenda. A source close to one of the Governors, said his governor yelled during a SE Governors meeting that had he been told that the Python Dance operation and subsequent proscription of IPOB was a smoke screen to a larger agenda of the designating IPOB as a terrorist organization, that he would not have supported it. He was livid, wondering why the federal government wasn't honest with them in their motives. They feel used and dumped. Not only are they now seen as enemies of their own people, they will most likely lose their re-election, and could face jail term for the killings of IPOB members. When the Army in the meeting made mention of a second Python Dance operation scheduled to hold in October in his state, one governor angrily stood up and said "over his dead body will such operation hold in his state without clear articulation of what their agenda is." One aid said the meeting was very tense that people were shouting over one another.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/29/biafra-south-east-governors-not-declare-ipob-terrorist-group-ikpeazu/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 01, 2017
Propaganda by the sellout thieving Governors to save face with their people.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by sorom4: 2:00am On Oct 01, 2017
These never-do-well Governors wants to save themselves from the shame, injustice and illegality that they orchestrated with the monumental failure at the center on her people. It shall never be well with them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by leofab(f): 2:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Yam and oil stories

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Blue3k(m): 3:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Lol another IPOB propaganda. This is wrong link. They will gladly be used again like tools they are.

5 Likes

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by nawtyme: 3:31am On Oct 01, 2017
False news
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by SHTFguy: 3:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Idiots. Is it now that your eyes have become clear?

For them to send five of their Governors to come down and insult you and your people in advance blaming the infrastructural deficit as your own fault, you didn't see the deceit in the making?

These are the same people who turned around and went against the Aburi accord.

You think these people understand dialogue ?

Fools

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by TheKingdom: 4:36am On Oct 01, 2017
To hell with these fake governors, whom most did not win their elections.

If IPOB goes armed it is to rid their land of these warrant chiefs...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by istandfortruth: 4:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Smokescreen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by OjukwuWarBird: 4:58am On Oct 01, 2017
Have they undone the Proscription

Medicine after death

All of them must lose their elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Arysexy(m): 5:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Amadioha punish all of you, we are waiting for you all at d polls

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by raker300: 5:04am On Oct 01, 2017
The backlash they're suffering from their own people cannot be sustained so they make up phantom stories and push the blame

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by raker300: 5:06am On Oct 01, 2017
I think we also need to submit names of nairalanders that rejoiced thru the atrocities to the UN

Am sure the USA will put those nairalanders names on terror watchlist

A lot of sick minds here were revealed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by otil1: 5:19am On Oct 01, 2017
Blue3k:
Lol another IPOB propaganda. This wrong link. They will gladly be used again like tools they are.

Correct guy!

Ipob terrorist, we see through your fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by babyfaceafrica: 5:22am On Oct 01, 2017
lies..python will dace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 5:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Will the operation stop the re-election of the Anambra state governor? No!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by nototribalist: 5:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:
Will the operation stop the re-election if the Ansmbra state governor? No!
it's Anambra, not Ansmbra.

10 Likes

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Useless, ballless governors. Pointing to your father's land with a left hand and selling out your own people. The day of reckoning will come.

2 Likes

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:
Will the operation stop the re-election if the Ansmbra state governor? No!

So in your mediocre mind, the python dance is a step in the right direction ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 5:54am On Oct 01, 2017
IwantToShashe:

So in your mediocre mind, the python dance is a step in the right direction ?
In my mind

1. The military has the right to go about an operation anywhere
2. Citizens do not have the right to mount road blocks or throw stones and other object at military men because if you do that, you are no longer civillians but combatants
3. The military should respond appropriately to issues, dont turn live ammunitions against people pelting stones at you. Thats excessive and disproportionate use of force
4. The whole thing was badly managed by both sides

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by raker300: 5:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Blue3k:
Lol another IPOB propaganda. This is wrong link. They will gladly be used again like tools they are.
the link is working..

Check your phone!!

If the news was the other way around though, you wouldn't care for link...

2 Likes

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by raker300: 6:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

In my mind

2. Citizens do not have the right to mount road blocks or throw stones and other object at military men because if you do that, you are no longer civillians but combatants
3. The military should respond appropriately to issues, dont turn live ammunitions against people pelting stones at you. Thats excessive and disproportionate use of force
you cannot be more wrong about anything .

1. Policing: that's that work of the police..to move around.

2. Was there a road block in front of nnamdi kanu's house? Seriously though..

3. The military is called to engage in only external threats. Military has no right to arrest their own citizens..they can only detain them before handing them over to the police writhin a stipulated time frame.

4. Opening fire on citizens in markets; how can you manage to post blame on the marketers?

Well, I didnt expect any better from someone like you with your reply.

Not to be hyperbolic but Nigerians are getting close to a time they start flinging poo at each other

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

In my mind

( military operation is different from exercise ) what did nnamdi knau do that warranted the military operation in his house ? Did he kill anybody? Did he bomb people worshipping or going about there business ? Did he rape and kill people going to there farms ? You should be asking yourself this question. The military doesn't wake up and go on a military operation without a clear cut reason .

Quick question.
1. Before the military came to abia state, did the citizens mount road block and pelt stones at them ? Was abia state in a state of chaos ? Did you hear anything about people not going about there business peacefully ?

Let's be truthful to ourselves. The military made a big blunder on this one and they keep telling lies to justify their wrong doings. I am amazed that people like you support this sort of thrash.

Nigeria needs a revolution because it seems our leaders have locked the brains of a good number of masses in a diabolic cooking pot .

13 Likes

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Adiola(f): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

In my mind

mynd44 even you display ignorance like achievement please I beg you can you show me pictures of ipob mounting road block please not agboro boys being circulated on the internet and please I need you yo shod me the live ammunition ipob has it quite unfortunate that you are a mod and a bias one .your reputation on nairaland is nothing to write home you need orientation.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:
Will the operation stop the re-election of the Anambra state governor? Yes!
Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2017
raker300:
you cannot be more wrong about anything .

1. Policing: that's that work of the police..to move around.

2. Was there a road block in front of nnamdi kanu's house? Seriously though..

3. The military is called to engage in only external threats. Military has no right to arrest their own citizens..they can only detain them before handing them over to the police writhin a stipulated time frame.

4. Opening fire on citizens in markets; how can you manage to post blame on the marketers?

Well, I didnt expect any better from someone like you with your reply.

Not to be hyperbolic but Nigerians are getting close to a time they start flinging poo at each other
1. Did the military say they were policing? A simply convoy of military men pass throught the street was turned into madness.

2. No but in front of his street. Are we going to lie that there were road blocks? And are we going to lie that civillians picked up sticks and stones against military convoy? We saw it ourselves. This video here even shows Nnamdi Kanu's brother dismantling a road block set up by people on a government road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OPeBs6FJz8

3. Boko Haram is an external threat? The Niger Delta Militants are external threats?, he oil thieves in Ikorodu are external threats? That's by the way, before the youths start with their road blocks, did the military engage anyone? Maybe if they had not, they might have gone on their way. Just maybe

4. Did you freaking miss where I said the military should never turn live ammunition against people because they were pelted with stones as it is excessive and dispropotional use of force or you just want to be mischievious?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Quick question.
1. Before the military came to abia state, did the citizens mount road block and pelt stones at them ? Was abia state in a state of chaos ? Did you hear anything about people not going about there business peacefully ?

Let's be truthful to ourselves. The military made a big blunder on this one and they keep telling lies to justify their wrong doings. I am amazed that people like you support this sort of thrash.

Nigeria needs a revolution because it seems our leaders have locked the brains of a good number of masses in a diabolic cooking pot .
So the military having a convoy gives citizens the right to pelt missiles at them and block the roads? Nice thought proces you have going there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 6:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Adiola:
mynd44 even you display ignorance like achievement please I beg you can you show me pictures of ipob mounting road block please not agboro boys being circulated on the internet and please I need you yo shod me the live ammunition ipob has it quite unfortunate that you are a mod and a bias one .your reputation on nairaland is nothing to write home you need orientation.
Where did I say/write that IPOB used live ammo? Did/can you read?
I said the military should not have used live ammo in response. Dafuq?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

[b]So the military having a convoy gives citizens the right to pelt missiles at them and block the roads? Nice thought proces you have going there
[\b]

Your statement above is shallow and lacks substance. You did not answer the questions I asked.

What is an armoured personnel carrier and war tanks doing in a residential area without any previous provocation ? Is Abia state a red zone or a war torn area ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Mynd44: 7:00am On Oct 01, 2017
IwantToShashe:
[\b]

Your statement above is shallow and lacks substance. You did not answer the questions I asked.

What is an armoured personnel carrier and war tanks doing in a residential area without any previous provocation ? Is Abia state a red zone or a war torn area ?
A country announced that they will be having a training(or whatever) operation for the military, everyone heard and everyone knew. They did not bother anyone, they did not disturb anyone and you blocked the roads and pelted stones at them.

Errrrr……did I miss something?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda by Adiola(f): 7:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Mynd44:

Where did I say/write that IPOB used live ammo? Did/can you read?
I said the military should not have used live ammo in response. Dafuq?
my bad sorry about that now to the road blocks please I need authentic proof

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. / Truth About Nnamdi Kanu's Educational Achievements And Why He Left UNN / Gender-Based Violence: Monica Ugwuanyi Urges Victims To Speak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.