Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland (1965 Views)

Winners Chapel, Canaanland - The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? (Pics, Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Canaanland Ota In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by toluxa1(m): 3:04am On Oct 01, 2017
I was awake early this morning and found this video on youtube and thought to share. What a word! If you have data to watch, I encourage you to do so. A sermon by Dr Pst. Paul Enenche of Dunamis at the Winners International Ministers Conference, in May this year.
God bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60eilCH5QRw

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by Iseoluwani: 3:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Came across him when I served

He z such a blessing to his generation
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by toluxa1(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Iseoluwani:
Came across him when I served

He z such a blessing to his generation

Like non I have ever seen. I couldn't agree more!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
He's a great man
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by toluxa1(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2017
onuhabel1:
He's a great man
Indeed! smiley
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2017
onuhabel1:
He's a great man
GIVE GLORY TO GOD ONLY...HE IS JUST A VESSEL UNTO HONOUR...GIVE GLORY TO GOD THE VINE...PAUL ENENCHE IS JUST A BRANCH WHICH CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT THE VINE{CHRIST JESUS}...JUDGE FOR YOURSELF, WHO GET THE PRAISE? THE VINE OR THE BRANCH
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by toluxa1(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GIVE GLORY TO GOD ONLY...HE IS JUST A VESSEL UNTO HONOUR...GIVE GLORY TO GOD THE VINE...PAUL ENENCHE IS JUST A BRANCH WHICH CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT THE VINE{CHRIST JESUS}...JUDGE FOR YOURSELF, WHO GET THE PRAISE? THE VINE OR THE BRANCH

Na wa o, you people have come. Where in his 4 words did he give glory to man? What is wrong in saying someone is a Great Man? Does that imply giving glory to the man? If you know Pastor Paul Enenche, you'll know he is one of the humblest Pastors, there is a grace of humility upon his life like Pastor E. A Adeboye. Ordinary Bill Gates sef is a great man.

Our Lord Jesus himself said about John that among men born of women, there was none greater than John (Matt 11:11).

Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Job, David, Daniel, Joseph, Paul the Apostle, A. A. Allen, Smith Wigglesworth, John G. Lake, Kathryn Kuhlman, Charles Spurgeon, Kenneth Hagin, Billy Graham, Benson Idahosa etc etc are all GREAT MEN of God... Did I just give glory to this men? NO!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2017
toluxa1:

Na wa o, you people have come. Where in his 4 words did he give glory to man? What is wrong in saying someone is a Great Man? Does that imply giving glory to the man? If you know Pastor Paul Enenche, you'll know he is one of the humblest Pastors, there is a grace of humility upon his life like Pastor E. A Adeboye. Ordinary Bill Gates sef is a great man.

Our Lord Jesus himself said about John that among men born of women, there was none greater than John (Matt 11:11).

Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Job, David, Daniel, Joseph, Paul the Apostle, A. A. Allen, Smith Wigglesworth, John G. Lake, Kathryn Kuhlman, Charles Spurgeon, Kenneth Hagin, Billy Graham, Benson Idahosa etc etc are all GREAT MEN of God... Did I just give glory to this men? NO!

WE ARE GREAT MEN IN CHRIST JESUS...WITHOUT CHRIST "GREATNESS" IS OFF THE PICTURE.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by toluxa1(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
WE ARE GREAT MEN IN CHRIST JESUS...WITHOUT CHRIST "GREATNESS" IS OFF THE PICTURE.

Did he say anything TO THE CONTRARY?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
even me, am a great man. u can choose that u, u are not great but me, am great
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
onuhabel1:
even me, am a great man. u can choose that u, u are not great but me, am great
YEAH! WE ARE GREAT IN CHRIST...WE ARE PARTAKERS OF HIS GREATNESS NOW AND FOREVER...AMEN
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland by toluxa1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
YEAH! WE ARE GREAT IN CHRIST...WE ARE PARTAKERS OF HIS GREATNESS NOW AND FOREVER...AMEN

Issokay tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou / Dear Christians,please Say Something About This / Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.