Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? (1960 Views)

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. / What To Do When A Fellow Christian Falls Into Sin / Mankind Fell Into Sin But Has Been Uplifted By God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by schoolboymatt(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2023
Regarding the story of creation,
Genesis 2:16-17 states, "And the Lord God commanded the man, 'You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.'"
This verse establishes God's instruction to Adam and the warning of consequences associated with eating from the forbidden tree.

God is the creator of the universe and everything within it. His knowledge encompasses every possible scenario that could ever arise. God was aware that Satan would tempt Eve, leading to Eve eventually tempting Adam. He had the power to prevent all that unfolded.

Additionally, God ensures that you are not tempted beyond what you can overcome. Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."

Does this imply that Man was created with the intention to fall into sin from the beginning.
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Alexandersantos(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2023
God didn't create human to fall into sin...God created us to live on earth for eternity but due to their disobidence they sinned against God and by that loosing the chance to live for evenity...

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Maynthemayn: 7:28pm On May 27, 2023
Alexandersantos:
God didn't create human to fall into sin...God created us to live on earth for eternity but due to their disobidence they sinned against God and by that loosing the chance to live for evenity...
Live on earth for Eternity while lacking wisdom.
That kind of life is not worth living, talkless for ETERNITY.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Alexandersantos(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2023
Maynthemayn:

This was not the kind of life God prepared for human in the first place..it was the sin of human that ruined everything
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Maynthemayn: 7:39pm On May 27, 2023
Alexandersantos:
This was not the kind of life God prepared for human in the first place..it was the sin of human that ruined everything
It was the life of ignorance that was prepared for humans.
How can you know good if you don’t know evil?

3 Likes

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Alexandersantos(m): 7:43pm On May 27, 2023
Maynthemayn:

humans weren't created with evil thought in the first place
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2023
schoolboymatt:

God's knowledge encompasses every possible scenario that could ever arise. God was aware that Satan would tempt Eve, leading to Eve eventually tempting Adam.

NO!
God is not aware of such things that's what it means when He referred to Himself as "HOLY" this connotes PURITY in all aspects God doesn't think of EVIL at all but only GOOD that's why it's impossible for Him to think in that direction! smiley

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2023
schoolboymatt:
Genesis 2:16-17 states, "And the Lord God commanded the man, 'You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.'"
This verse establishes God's instruction to Adam and the warning of consequences associated with eating from the forbidden tree.

God is the creator of the universe and everything within it. His knowledge encompasses every possible scenario that could ever arise. God was aware that Satan would tempt Eve, leading to Eve eventually tempting Adam. He had the power to prevent all that unfolded.

Additionally, God ensures that you are not tempted beyond what you can overcome. Corinthians 10:13 "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it."

Does this imply that Man was created with the intention to fall into sin from the beginning.

Answer is NO
Remwmber that Angels too sinned by marrying wives and bearing hybrid offspring
Will you say that when God was creating the woman, Eve (which was to complement the man), he did that knowing that some angels would have an affair with some of the children?
Reason am
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18am On May 28, 2023
schoolboymatt:

When will the foolish stop being foolish?

When your phone makers say to your phone "don't go into direct sunlight" does it mean that they made them to fall into sunlight?

"Failures love excuses and always seek it!"

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:30am On May 28, 2023
Alexandersantos:

Tell them o.

Rather than stop being criminals, criminals keep trying to find an excuse for their crimes.

Adam tried it and it did not work and even this woman too tried it, yet it still did not work

https://www.nairaland.com/4173675/devil-says-woman-attacked-step-daughter#62336140

When will people learn that excuses are an open grenade in their pockets?
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:35am On May 28, 2023
Maynthemayn:

Yet, this very thread is about wishing that Adam had not sin so that the op could have lived forever. And many people now wish it now that they see that they are in trouble. So you see, you are talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:41am On May 28, 2023
Maynthemayn:

You do not see that when Adam did not know good nor evil, than he was like a baby and therefore he could not have been guilty of anything.

Read about "criminal responsibility" and how a person is convicted for an offence (sin) especially the one that mentions you about "actus reus and "mens rea' which are the twin elements for proving a person guilty of sin (offence)

Free criminal law 101.
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:03am On May 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Answer is NO
Remwmber that Angels too sinned by marrying wives and bearing hybrid offspring
Will you say that when God was creating the woman, Eve (which was to complement the man), he did that knowing that some angels would have an affair with some of the children? Reason am

The title "ALMIGHTY" is what they don't know!

They assume that if God is Almighty for real then He should be able to foretell everything including the EVIL thoughts that could spring up from the minds of greedy and selfish creatures. Who will tell them that there's no reason why God whose thoughts are PURE can think of EVIL?
Abraham said about his friend {James 2:23} and God {Matthew 22:32}

"It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right?” Genesis 18:25

God said about Himself:

"They have built the high places of Toʹpheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinʹnom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, something that I had not commanded and that had never even come into my heart" Jeremiah 7:31

No wonder this God so much love Abraham who knew that He is so PURE in thought to the extent He can't think of EVIL! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by schoolboymatt(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

NO!
God is not aware of such things that's what it means when He referred to Himself as "HOLY" this connotes PURITY in all aspects God doesn't think of EVIL at all but only GOOD that's why it's impossible for Him to think in that direction! smiley

God is holy and does not entertain evil thought is understandable, but the bolded.

dont you think it diminishes the concept of God's omnipotence nature.
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by schoolboymatt(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

When will the foolish stop being foolish?

When your phone makers say to your phone "don't go into direct sunlight" does it mean that they made them to fall into sunlight?

"Failures love excuses and always seek it!"

may God heal you from what ever that is doing you.

3 Likes

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:34pm On May 28, 2023
schoolboymatt:

may God heal you from what ever that is doing you.

grin Amen! May I wake up and see that the foolish have been wiped out from the earth forever, as God promised. Amen.
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by ichuka(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2023
Version
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. Isaiah46;10
Yes,God knows how His creation will end even before He started creation.
He knew Adam would sin from the beginning .
He even purposely gave the children of Israel His laws through Moses for them to break it.

2 Likes

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On May 28, 2023
schoolboymatt:
Genesis 2:16-17 This verse establishes God's instruction to Adam and the warning of consequences associated with eating from the forbidden tree. God is the creator of the universe and everything within it. His knowledge encompasses every possible scenario that could ever arise. God was aware that Satan would tempt Eve, leading to Eve eventually tempting Adam. He had the power to prevent all that unfolded. Additionally, God ensures that you are not tempted beyond what you can overcome. Does this imply that Man was created with the intention to fall into sin from the beginning.
How can it be said that God created man with the intention to fall into sin from the beginning when the first passage you highlighted stated that God warned man of the consequences of sin— disobedience of God's direct commandment? God created man with the ability to sin and not to sin. Man chose to sin, so why is God at fault? undecided

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2023
schoolboymatt:

God is holy and does not entertain evil thought is understandable, but the bolded.
dont you think it diminishes the concept of God's omnipotence nature.

He never claimed omnipotence in His word the Bible because it's impossible for Him to do what is not right! Titus 1:2
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by NNTR: 10:58pm On May 28, 2023
schoolboymatt:
Omni Know All, popularly known as, Omniscient

schoolboymatt:
Why would you feel God had to interfere to prevent or stop Adam and Eve from exercising their gift of free will choice, essentially freedom to choose what to do (i.e. freedom to fall or rise to the proverbial occasion)

Yes, freedom to choose between two possibilities, the choice to prematurely experience the knowledge of good and evil.

schoolboymatt:
Additionally, God ensures that you are not tempted beyond what you can overcome. Corinthians 10:13
"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind.
And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.
But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
"
Do you know what happened 4000 years after that historic and tragic fall from grace to grass.

Well, Matthew 4:1-11 and Luke 4:1-13 documented how the garden had become a wilderness, and Jesus, God incarnated, showed how man was designed with capability to resist temptation. God, in the person of Jesus, further on top, demonstrated even how to overcome temptation, which concurrently are:
1. Show yourself approved, by diligently knowing God's word.
2. Stand on every word of God.
3. Unflinchingly remain on God's good side and in God's good book

schoolboymatt:
What it reinforces, is that, only God is good, and so implies, that, from the beginning, nobody, that is, no human being, ever starts off good

Adam and Eve are testaments to this fact, that nobody, that, no human being, ever starts off good. Now, if you want biblical proof of this, please feel to ask for it

About: your 'Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning?' thread title heading question

The world, was created to be man's oyster, essentially what that means, is that, man is the master of his fate and the captain of his soul, simply from the fact that, man from the beginning and to date, has choices, choices that will make or break him, choices that will, permit him to lead and live his life, in whichever way that he so call desires, albeit with a price tag. Why a price tag? It is because, can't have a good time without paying the cost nah

Are you aware that your soul, the enemy (i.e. inner me) is YOU?

Warning:
Though the devil is after you, after your soul, the devil, in actual fact, isn’t man's worst enemy
Why not? It is because, you are! You are your worst enemy
Know your enemy (i.e. know your inner me), if not, you'll foxtrot uniform charlie kilo yourself up, then behave like Adam, blame everyone else for it, than you, than your Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo-ing self.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:07am On May 29, 2023
ichuka:
Version
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. Isaiah46;10
Yes,God knows how His creation will end even before He started creation.
He knew Adam would sin from the beginning .
He even purposely gave the children of Israel His laws through Moses for them to break it.

Did you not know from the beginning that your child will drink hypo and die?

Stupidity ki you there.
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by ichuka(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupidity ki you there.

No need for insult dude.
Adam was a shadow of who is to come.
For these rules are only shadows of the reality yet to come. And Christ himself is that reality.Collosians2:17.
If the Israelis didn't break the break the law,Salvation will never be accepted.
Heb10:1

2 Likes

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by NNTR: 8:19am On May 29, 2023
ichuka:
Version
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I
say, ‘My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. Isaiah46;10
Yes, God knows how His creation will end even before He started creation.
He knew Adam would sin from the beginning.
1 Timothy 2:13-14
13 For Adam was created first, and then Eve.
14 And it was not Adam who was deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and broke God's law.

You're absolutely spot on brother.
I couldnt concur more with this statement: Yes, God knows how His creation will end even before He started creation. He knew Adam would sin from the beginning.

Adam, disappointed himself. He failed to live up to his ability and capability. He was not deceived, just as 1 Timothy 2:13 states, but instead opted to misplace his priorities and chose to squander away his potential

ichuka:
For these rules are only shadows of the reality yet to come. And Christ himself is that reality.
Collosians 2:17
Wow, I love this about Adam being a shadow of who is to come.

I would complement it with, saying, Adam is a shadow of, who he is to become, which the second Adam, by taking Adam's place, would make possible, Genesis 1:27 'lets us make man ... after our likeness' to take place and become a reality, exactly what the Godhead desired. The desire of making man, (i.e. human beings, humankind) copies of God

ichuka:
If the Israelis didn't break the break the law, Salvation will never be accepted.
Yes, about the salvation aspect, Ephesians 1:4, actually says: just as [in His love] He chose us in Christ [actually selected us for Himself as His own] before the foundation of the world, so that we would be holy [that is, consecrated, set apart for Him, purpose-driven] and blameless in His sight. In love

2 Likes

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by NNTR: 8:21am On May 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupidity ki you there.
It is only God capable of knowing each and all ends from their beginnings

What point are you badly trying to make with asking this question sef

Immortal and omniscient (i.e. all-knowing, all-seeing) God and mortal human beings arent in the same category

ichuka:
No need for insult dude
smiley

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by TenQ: 10:52am On May 29, 2023
schoolboymatt:

Man was created with the knowing that he will fall into sin!
1. Man was given volition
2. Volition must be tested
3. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil was the examination
4. Man wasted no time to fail the examination

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by ichuka(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2023
NNTR:
1 Timothy 2:13-14
13 For Adam was created first, and then Eve.
14 And it was not Adam who was deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and broke God's law.

You're absolutely spot on brother.
I couldnt concur more with this statement: Yes, God knows how His creation will end even before He started creation. He knew Adam would sin from the beginning.

Adam, disappointed himself. He failed to live up to his ability and capability. He was not deceived, just as 1 Timothy 2:13 states, but instead opted to misplace his priorities and chose to squander away his potential

Wow, I love this about Adam being a shadow of who is to come.

I would complement it with, saying, Adam is a shadow of, who he is to become, which the second Adam, by taking Adam's place, would make possible, Genesis 1:27 'lets us make man ... after our likeness' to take place and become a reality, exactly what the Godhead desired. The desire of making man, (i.e. human beings, humankind) copies of God

Yes, about the salvation aspect, Ephesians 1:4, actually says: just as [in His love] He chose us in Christ [actually selected us for Himself as His own] before the foundation of the world, so that we would be holy [that is, consecrated, set apart for Him, purpose-driven] and blameless in His sight. In love

Thanks, bro.
Some Christians don't know that before God started creation, He foreknew that his created beings(angels and man) will disobey. and in the Godhead, there was nothing like obedience. there was nothing to obey in the beginning. obedience was not in the constitute of the Godhead in the beginning. you can't give what you don't have. that's the reason for the title The Father and Son within the Godhead. Authority by The Father must be answered by obedience to The Son. By so doing obedience was created in the universe by The Son.
Philipians2:5-9....5In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6Who, being in very nature a God,

did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

7rather, he made himself nothing

by taking the very nature b of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

8And being found in appearance as a man,

he humbled himself

by becoming obedient to death—

even death on a cross!

9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place

and gave him the name that is above every name,

10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,

in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,

to the glory of God the Father.

People thought creation ended in Genesis but His creation ends on the Cross of Calvary. when He said "It is finished"....John19:30.

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by NNTR: 1:43pm On May 29, 2023
ichuka:
Thanks, bro.
Some Christians don't know that before God started creation, He foreknew that his created beings(angels and man) will disobey. and in the Godhead, there was nothing like obedience. there was nothing to obey in the beginning. obedience was not in the constitute of the Godhead in the beginning. you can't give what you don't have. that's the reason for the title The Father and Son within the Godhead. Authority by The Father must be answered by obedience to The Son. By so doing obedience was created in the universe by The Son.

Philippians 2:5-9
5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6Who, being in very nature a God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!

9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

People thought creation ended in Genesis but His creation ends on the Cross of Calvary. when He said "It is finished"....
John19:30.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ [that is, grafted in, joined to Him by faith in Him as Savior],
he is a new creature [reborn and renewed by the Holy Spirit];
the old things [the previous moral and spiritual condition] have passed away.
Behold, new things have come [because spiritual awakening brings a new life].

Isaiah 65:17
Take notice!
I'm about to create new heavens and a new earth;
the former things won't be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

Revelation 21:1
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth;
for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away (vanished),
and there is no longer any sea.

2 Peter 3:13
And we wait for new heavens and a new earth
according to His promise, in which righteousness dwells;

As seen, confirmed in 2 Corinthians 5:17 et cetera verses right up to 2 Peter 3:13 above, creation, will continue up to and after the trumpet sound.

As for that 'It is finished' statement, it is one of the last seven words, spoken by Jesus, while hung on the cross dying. In fact, 'It is finished' was the 6th spoken words He uttered while on the cross dying, and what He was communicating, by saying 'It is finished' is a powerful message, that, the plan of the gift of salvation, the plan of the gift of redemption, the plan of the gift of reconciliation with God, and the plan for the atonement of sin have successfully being executed. Mission, essentially, had been accomplished, and so, was safe, for the God incarnate, to say 'It is finished'

The whole plan of actions were performed accurately and diligently. The master plan, executed with finesse, efficiency, capability and competence enough to warrant and justify, saying with a ring and sound of finality to it, the confident words 'It is finished' .

Notice what Christ's 7th dying last words were, after, He had said, the 'It is finished' 6th dying last words. The followed 7th dying last words were '“Father, into your hands I commit My spirit!”'

Yes, after Jesus, had said '“Father, into your hands I commit My spirit!”', He breathed His last, relinquished the ruach, otherwise known as, the lifeforce, even also known as, the breath of God, effectively exhaled, then died, by giving up the ghost.

There's no point hanging about or hanging around more than its necessary, not when deed is done and dusted. The price and debt of sin, owed by man to his Creator, God, on account of the sin committed by Adam, had at that point, been wholly paid for. The cost, finally and forever dealt with.

One man's act of obedience had cancelled out, another man's act of disobedience (i.e. Romans 5:19)

Yes, God, Himself, with Philippians 2:5-9, did a DIY act (i.e. did a do-it-yourself)

1 Like

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On May 29, 2023
NNTR:
It is only God capable of knowing each and all ends from their beginnings

What point are you badly trying to make with asking this question sef

He knows the point for it is very very clear.
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On May 29, 2023
ichuka:

No need for insult dude.
For these rules are only shadows of the reality yet to come. And Christ himself is that reality.Collosians2:17.
If the Israelis didn't break the break the law,Salvation will never be accepted.

Now you have changed post.

Adam, before his fall was not a shadow of things to but the very object God created.

The very object man is supposed to transform and return back to.

When we fall, we don't stay fallen, we get back up again

That is what all the counsels in the Bible, whether from the prophets or from Christ is telling us.

And remember the parable of the King's Son shows us everything God had done till God declared it "Finished".

So, since Adam's great fall, God has been trying to save man including taking a nation to Himself. That is what you are supposed to know.
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by NNTR: 2:04pm On May 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
He knows the point for it is very very clear.
1. When you said to ichuka 'Did you not know from the beginning that your child will drink hypo and die? Stupidity ki you there' did it occur to you that God must have very good reason for leaving the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil centrally placed in full view and plain sight, knowing fully well that without protection or a guard, if eaten off, will cause death?

2. Why do you think God did that? (i.e. leave the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil centrally placed in full view and plain sight, knowing fully well that without protection or a guard, will cause death, if eaten off)
3. Do you think it was a stupid and/or irresponsible act from God?

Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:28pm On May 29, 2023
NNTR:
1. When you said to ichuka 'Did you not know from the beginning that your child will drink hypo and die? Stupidity ki you there' did it occur to you that God must have very good reason for leaving the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil centrally placed in full view and plain sight, knowing fully well that without protection or a guard, if eaten off, will cause death?

Sure.

NNTR:

2. Why do you think God did that? (i.e. leave the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil centrally placed in full view and plain sight, knowing fully well that without protection or a guard, will cause death, if eaten off)

My number 1 Answer is because it is His House and He can put whatever He likes in it, exactly as you have hypo/sniper and gas cookers and knives and electricity in your house, even though you foreknow that they can kill your children.

But you also foreknow that if they listen to you, they would not be harmed, so no problem.
Re: Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? by NNTR: 3:19pm On May 29, 2023
NNTR:

Dtruthspeaker:
Sure.

My number 1 Answer is because it is His House and He can put whatever He likes in it, exactly as you have hypo/sniper and gas cookers and knives and electricity in your house, even though you foreknow that they can kill your children.

But you also foreknow that if they listen to you, they would not be harmed, so no problem.
We human beings are not all-knowing and all-seeing like God is, so to circumvent that handicap, we aiming to be being responsible, put hypo/sniper, hot pots on gas cookers knives and electrical stuffs like hot iron in our homes well out of children's hands to reach to and make sure that electrical sockets et cetera are barricaded off

1. Being that God was aware of before it happened (i.e. foreknew), that Adam would disobey His expressed command not eat from the Tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil, do you then, think it was not only a stupid God idea but also is, irresponsible of God to have exposed, a not a child, Adam, to the danger of an unprotected from dangerous Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has The Religion Section Changed Your Beliefs? / Popular Islamic Scholar" Crashes Concert To Preach About The Sinfulness Of Music / The Power Of The Holy Communion - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.