Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment (37455 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
ashjay001:

I'm doubting d split personality stuff. But, d truth is, I dont believe d chat!? I find it suspicious thats its coming out, just after churchill kind of gave her a uppercut!? Its not d first we're hearing of fake chats/texts!?

Anyway, we're yet to hear d last of it!? Expecting a reply from churchill, soonest! I'm not for any side, but I can relate to churchill, n tonto is yet to convince me otherwise!? She's been throwing little jabs, unnecessarily! The boy is with her n she is yet to complain of not getting child support.

She badly needs 1.7m, yet she's flying all over, getting out to events, sponsoring charity events! i'm sorry, it doesnt add up!

I

It really doesn't add up. The guy said he gave her 10million as Christmas gift last year. She didn't disprove it. I remember when iPhone 7 came out, she pasted it on her wall saying it was from her King Kong. She also posted a car one time from her special King Kong. The bill on those 2 items are way above 5million.

So if he truly didn't pay her bride price or if he REFUSED to reimburse her, what did they go and return to her people. Lol! Tonto tonto. She will soon accuse her ex husband of murder.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by edungene7: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tonto e bu Ewu goat u r joking with an afonja d only race dat can marry a lady in her fathers house live in house impregnated her in her fathers house ND yet D family would b feeding Dem y D man lazy is ass about.Stop crying ooo b a woman ND embrace yr mistake ND move on with yr life
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
belindar:

I have been telling you people that these guy is fake and does not have money. Let me ask you. What does he do for a living . Source of his wealth. He is just using the name if OBJ up and down in the name of coverup charities?
There are many of them like that in Nigeria.
Your mother is in UK. What does she do there. If you are so wealthy as you claim. You will not let know mum to be doing baby sitting or washing old people's ass in UK. Your mum will either be living with you or build a nice house for her in Nigeria.

But he built a mansion for his mum in lekki. They came for the housewarming party in December 2016 and dts when tonto fought with his mum in front of all the guests. You have clearly not been following this story. Lol!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Funkybabee:
She forced herself, wasted her time and !money

Ladies should be wise mehn

God bless you. You've said it all. I don't know why pple are arguing here. She definitely forced herself.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by 2shure: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Remember me now
Bich

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by ivolt: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
LUGBE:
I know the ingrate is owning her. He has no shame shocked

Owing her for what ?
Marriage is a contract, nobody is forced to sign it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by ivolt: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
One needs to grow up while the other needs to move on.

Besides Olakunle because there is nothing church not to talk of hill about you, if you are as wealthy as the media claims why is money the problem?

Intending couples should learn from this! Let your spouse to be know who you truly are! Stop forming!

There is nothing wrong with a person refusing to pay brideprice.
Marriage is not by force, if your partner refuses to pay brideprice,
you can choose to call off the wedding.

What is sad and stupid is to play along, then claim victim later.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
belindar:

You are right, why his he hiding his father ? I have never seen him celebrating his father rather Obasanjo. Even if his father is an armed robber, you cannot exchange him. Your father is your father. You cannot take another man to be your father unless he is bastard. My own father is a farmer and I'm proud of him

Churchill never called obasanjo his father.

Tonto dike is the one that called obasanjo her father in law while announcing her $60,000 engagement ring. The media later turned it to nephew, when they noticed no resemblance. Lol! Even if ur husband calls someone daddy in private, why come outside and start calling obasanjo your in law when u know he's not. Forgive me but tonto is sooooo fake.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by riyanxeally(f): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
shit happens..may d gud ones move on..luv tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nonsense! Tonto's drama. There's no iota of truth in this.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by AuroraB(f): 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Una don drag Ify Okeke enter una muck sad

She's got no Foundation undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by gmaribel(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Magnifik18:
And people prolly believe this Like people left their brains in churches today as offerings to pastors!

I could change my dp with any of churchill's online, send skunk back and forth with my friend and there you have it; my conversation with churchill!

This is no evidence. Show something tangible and don't make your education seem a waste.

I thought nobody would notice this. Anybody with half a brain can fake a chat with any number. Why is his number shown and not his name? not like she was chatting with a stranger.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
gmaribel:

I thought nobody would notice this. Anybody with half a brain can fake a chat with any number. Why is his number shown and not his name? not like she was chatting with a stranger.

Tonto na drama queen! We saw the pictures where her family returned the bride price.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Donjazzy12(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nalikedis:
in jail for not paying bride price or for not revealing who his father is...which one? Such a sane country must actually be your mind
atimes when u want to quote,read from the conversations whoever has been having before jumping on it,u hear?now go back to the conversation I was having with who I quoted!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Bro, i get you but I can only say what I know. ... I don't know much about Churchill after 2009.

It was the gardener stuff that really got my attention
he had a questionable character,profession while he was in Ghana!!!!Got lucky he has money now to cover his tracks
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by belindar: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
janellemonae:

Churchill never called obasanjo his father.

Tonto dike is the one that called obasanjo her father in law while announcing her $60,000 engagement ring. The media later turned it to nephew, when they noticed no resemblance. Lol! Even if ur husband calls someone daddy in private, why come outside and start calling obasanjo your in law when u know he's not. Forgive me but tonto is sooooo fake.

I quite agree with you. Mind you I'm not in support of Tonto Dike because she fumbled big time. Tonto Dike also runs a fake life like most of the self acclaimed celebrities. She did all that to hype her ego and to deceive her gullible and myopic fans/followers. But if I were the man I would have stop her from making noise about it everywhere.
I'm surprised that Tonto Dike can just open her mouth to announce to the whole world that she paid her own dowry or expenses and demanding for the refund now. I have never seen a woman that does that. That shows she forced herself on the man immediately she knew Churchill has connections to OBJ in other to seek for cheap popularity. She should be ashamed for doing that. She is sick. Churchill is not owing her a penny. If she believe Churchill owes her money let her go to court and prove it. You see most of them runs fake life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by petitejolie(f): 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
ahnahn! na wa o. so all dose post den of seeing vision of Kunle as husband, mfm prayer fasting, my hubby bought this bought that blablabla Na aaaa wa ooooo. chai! this people no dey fear God o. its not by social media my dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by dankinalo: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
i knw say some pple go blv dis crap.....srry i cnt blv dis crap just too fake. whatsapp cht wen nt proof anything. dis can b u n ur frd. pls go hustle
and let d sleeping dog lie
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by vioment: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I pray that your wife,sis,daughter pays her bride price herself!!!Sometimes,we need to read,think before we reply!!!!if she was your sis,mother or daughter,would you have typed same?Sometimes their are worse things in life than stealing.....

Na abomination? them go die? Nothing there abeg. If them love themselves and want get married but the guy is broke at the time, what is the sin in helping out. Afterall, it is both of them that wants to be one. There's a difference if he makes it a habit because he is trying to take advantage of her understanding.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by chiomzy86(f): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Omofunaab2:

See, Obasanjo's oldest house is the one at Ita iyalode.

I can list the names of all the past DSS officers posted to the house since the 80's

I know all of Obasanjo's domestic staff and I can even list their names for you.

Obasanjo has two guys Manning his gate
One cook
One Gardner
Two drivers.

Most of them have been there since the 80's, Some have died while some have been sacked.

When we were kids, some of us were allowed to play in obasanjo house (that was before he became a civilian president)

Stella Obasanjo's cosmetic shop is still at Quarry road abeokuta but no longer in use

Churchill stayed in Obasanjo's house around 2007 - 2009, The guy is very friendly and respectful

And I can tell you authoritatively that Churchill's father is not Obasanjo's Gardner but I won't tell Churchill's connection with the Obasanjos

If u can't tell us d connection,which is d main thing we want to know, how do u expect us to believe you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Omofunaab2: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
chiomzy86:

If u can't tell us d connection,which is d main thing we want to know, how do u expect us to believe you.

Chioma, it's not my place to tell you the connection between Churchill and Obasanjo.. Churchill should be the one to do that and the guy has kept It a secret obviously for a reason best known to him and not because his father is Obasanjo's Gardner as alleged by Toronto Dike.. The same Toronto Dike that said she was getting married to Obasanjo's son now saying she got married to a Gardner's son. .. Lol

Besides i don't really care if you believe me or not

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
vioment:

Na abomination? them go die? Nothing there abeg. If them love themselves and want get married but the guy is broke at the time, what is the sin in helping out. Afterall, it is both of them that wants to be one. There's a difference if he makes it a habit because he is trying to take advantage of her understanding.
Yes there is nothing wrong but I am yet to see you put an amen to it!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by itsmeurLady(f): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Lol, Tonto Dike is a desperate woman... I have been avoiding this topic since.

I know Churchill very well and I can tell you guys that Churchill's father is not a Gardner.

Obasanjo's Gardner then was Alhaji kareem... I grew up at Obasanjo way , ita-iyalode. Abeokuta

This Tonto Dike girl is just too desperate

Besides those text messages those not show the date, so what if it was fabricated by Tonto Dike?

Are u sure that they have not paid u too Wat does Churchill do for a living Y does he have 3 ex wives Only yahoo bois does such... and lemme ask one question, u sed he's not a gardener's son... Whose son is he then?? Obasanjo's son Abi u wan say Obasanjo cousin. I will say it again, Churchill is just like ghost in the series power.... in summary, a yahoo boi looking for a way to come clean, dey say he is an IT blah blah blah... Churchill is a Fraudster!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by vioment: 3:18am On Oct 02, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Yes there is nothing wrong but I am yet to see you put an amen to it!!!!

No need to put an amen to it because it is one of those instances that would be nice if done a certain way but nothing wrong if done a different way.
Re: Tonto Dikeh & Olakunle Churchill's Conversation On Bride Price Payment by SURElee(f): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2017
How does a lady pay her own bride price? I don't just get it. What was Tonto thinking? Love is blind till you marry finish and realise he isn't an OBJ son as he claims. Chai! This mosquehill is a fraudster and a liar, only a matter of time though. His humanitarian works covering up all his mess now, all in due time everything will come out in the open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution / Dayo Kujore Is Dead / The Winner Of Pastor Chris Okotie's Beauty Pageant Contest(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.