Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa (32668 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by press9jatv: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Olakunle Churchill and his wife, Rosy Meurer welcome their second child, Imisioluwa Amelia Oladunni Churchill

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1716036974501343593

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Merx(f): 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
CONGRATS... Tonto might also be happy for you guys

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Bluntguy: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Abeg wetin Imisioluwa mean? I know say Oluwa na God but wetin be Imisi?

Make e no come be Tonto wey dem dey Imisi o. grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by press9jatv: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Merx:
CONGRATS... Tonto might also be happy for you guys
yes soo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by press9jatv: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pictures of Olakunle Churchill and his wife Rosy with their first born . So beautiful 🤩

20 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
press9jatv:
Olakunle Churchill and his wife, Rosy Meurer welcome their second child, Imisioluwa Amelia Oladunni Churchill

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1716036974501343593
N media said dem dey fight cheesy
Now we know who paid Dem!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by press9jatv: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

fight keee

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by benuejosh: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
One divorcee will be in severe pain by now.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by yeyebrity: 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Why is that boy's hair being plaited? This is how they end up raising transvestites who will eventually turn out to become gays.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Ever8090: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Make una leave Tonto Dike alone naa...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
2 seconds man with thick cum.No be how far na how well.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by AchrafHakimi: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pain went straight to Tonto Dikeh grin
The shame she must feel now will be severe. Another prettier, younger woman made your home work where you failed.

Take it or leave it, any home is made or destroyed by the woman. Let no one deceive you.

156 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Pepperdemisback: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
yeyebrity:
Why is that boy's hair being plaited? This is how they end up raising transvestites who will eventually turn out to become gays.
The mother is biracial, they use to have full and silky hair. You go barb tire, their hair grow very fast. Maybe when he is older, he can be barbing frequently, clippers are irritating.
Have you seen Denrele's hair? His mother is India.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Pepperdemisback: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Don't mind the idiots! Couple fight and settle, not disgracing themselves on Social Media and ashamed to come back together.
If that fool didn't drag him online, they might have settled and have other kids.
I just like the way they are bringing the things out with surprises.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Pepperdemisback: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluntguy:

I think breathe of God.
That Opompo don slim down, he is exercising his body by running round the house.
Congrats to them.

8 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Beautiful family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by press9jatv: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
benuejosh:
One divorcee will be in severe pain by now.
chaiii you dey pepper 🫑 tonto dike here. You no well 🤩🤩🤩

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by LordIsaac(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hmmmm…That’s the issue with the people that are toxic in marriage. Your name will be attached to any thing regarding your ex forever!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Eriokanmi: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
My main man grin. Hit him, attack him, e no dey talk. That's maturity at play

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by OnlyFiction: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
smiley Congrats
Very happy for him I remember the saga between himself and Tonto dike and how I had taken his side. But lately I have kind of developed a bit of a respect for Tonto during the onset of the Mohbad issue. Call it clout but at least she was brave and confident about it. It still means something.

Since today is Sunday let us reflect on one of my satient pages, about Mohbad.

IF Naira marley's story was in the bible, it will look like this.

.MORBID FAME CHAPTER 1

And it came to pass in the Nigerian industry of Arts and Music a young man from the state of Lagos sojourned amongst mortal men. His name was Naira the son of Marley. He was of a slender frame and the hair on his head fell in twisted locks of dread like the Samson of Olden times.
However unlike Samson who rode on the strength of his right arm to conquer and deliver Philistines for glory and fame. Naira the son of Marley relied on the power of his heavy voice and strange tunes. Tunes that made the son of men yearn for the pleasures of this world, it appealed to their desire to conquer the buttocks of women and drink strong wine and smoke the glorious hemp of the country side of India. So thus like Samson, Naira's fame also spread abroad from state to state and country to country, his chambers were filled with gold and his neck with silver and precious stones. His waist had no belt yet his cupboards were filled with a thousand trousers.
Lo and behold many parents said one on to themselves let us send forth our sons to learn and tarry under him like Joseph in the house of Portiphar for this man bears glory in his right hand and power on the left.
So it was, that a lone father of a certain young man whose name was Moh the son of bad, journeyed forth like Nicodemus under the cover of night to the palace of Naira. Now, when Naira beheld the face of the man's son he covered his face and shouted at his father: 'What is this that you have done? Why have you brought before me a man that carries the noon day sun on his forehead?' Or has thou come to render me blind? But Moh knelt down and spake softly unto him saying, it is not so my Lord, I pray thee, right from the day of my birth, My father and my mother, my step mother, my brother, sister and all the host of my kinsmen all call me the light, My Lord if it pleases you thou may address me as Imòle which is the light.'. And Naira marvelled at the young man and said; 'what meaneth these things?' So he tested him and said; 'sing me a song.' and Moh immediately responded with a Melodious tune and when Naira heard the sound of his music, he said! 'it is like sweet smelling savor, indeed I shall call you Imòle. Come under my wing and be with me. For I have taken I liking for you.' When he had said this Moh's father jumped and rejoiced and sung a song unto the Lord saying[i], 'A great light has emerged from my loin and through him my darkness will be rolled away like a carpet.'[/i] And outside the palace he built a small tenth unto the Lord and called it Imolède.

And Naira indeed took Moh under his wing and of a true thing he noticed that the boy was special, for it was as though the hand of the Lord was upon him. His songs also travelled wide that it was hard to believe that it was a novice who had sung them. Thus when the people listened to his music they would say 'Oh Naira has sung yet another one.' Hence the songs of Moh travelled than his own face. People knew his songs more than they knew him.
One day after many months, Moh ran out into the open streets and rented his clothes and shouted at the top of his voice.
' Hear me oh Nigeria, for I can no longer bear, if I die, know that my master is the killer.'
But when people heard this they scratched their head and said unto themselves; who is this man again? and what are these things from his mouth? for we know Naira and the works of his hand, and the only thing he has ever killed is the beats of his music. but again we shall wait for his Master's mouth for we do not believe this man.' Only one man came out and said 'I believe him.' His name was Bella the son of Shmurda
And when his master finally spoke on the matter he said.
'People of the world take the words from that man's mouth with a pinch of salt, for he is an addict, who smokes better than even I. He drags hemp in the day and ice at night, even the words of his songs he no longer knows.' And it so it was that more people believed the Master more than his servant.

'Moh the son of bad, left his master's house to work on his own accord. Even so he still reasoned within himself saying; what shall I do to make the world believe me? For my words hold know substance before these people. Indeed the testimony of the poor is vanity, and wisdom of the voiceless is regarded as folly. so he concluded saying I shall sing more songs and tell my story in them. And so he tried, he sang Peace and Feel good and Beast and peace but those that heard only groved to the melody of the sound, and the others still did not believe.
After many months News came to the world that Moh the Son of Bad had indeed died, and confusion immediately besieged the world. What is this? They asked one on to themselves, who killed him? And others screamed, oh he was far too young! No, to the bottom of this we shall get.
Behold some moments after his death, men and testimonies from different corners of country began to arise. Many of them spake softly saying indeed the testimonies from the mouth of the dead man is indeed true. His friend did not tell a lie and his death was not empty handed.
And shock shook the whole industry; what is this that has come upon us? And how doth the lie of the living become truth in death? What shall the father say and the mother. Many a people went back to play the words of his songs and shout oh, Was it him who sang this? Oh was it him who wrote this?. Oh I thought this was Naira. Was this truly the face to this song? Thus the man Moh became more famous in death than in life
And many stood up in their hundreds thousands to mourn renting their clothes, and many mothers cursed marley with the curse of the breasts. And the men swore potent threats at him. And the nation screamed for Justice, and craved for whatever else lay hidden in the secret to be brought to light. That same light that made the man Moh name himself Imòle, for like the son of man, he had perished so that the grave darkness and fearsome secrets in his industry be revealed. And so it is unto this very day both the young and the old the husband man and the fairmaidens are all screaming for Justice, and Yea Justice shall
prevail.

Looking For A Ghostwriter? I can generate 3-5k Words of Fiction daily, on any given genre. I also write Trendy Fun stories about celebs In Anglian English to attract readers and Future clients. Some of my fun works below.
For direct contact the number is 070 65 99 99 26

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Karleb(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
If na canada Tonto Dike dey, she go dey complain say husband no dey.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by longview007: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Congratulations.

Its good to be matured in settings issue.

You never the past to be an issue to your future.

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by 9japride(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
press9jatv:
Pictures of Olakunle Churchill and his wife Rosy with their first born . So beautiful 🤩
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you like this, you want Tonto to cry? Such beautiful pictures.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by TemmyT002(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Where are the rascals who said they are divorced
Come outside. Devilish

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by ableguy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
grin

All these one minute men, always producing children every minute.
But who was expecting a woman (Tonto) to say anything good about her ex?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by yesloaded: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluntguy:

Imisi: Inspiration

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by miqos02(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluntguy:

grin

Imisi means breath or inspiration

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa by Kobicove(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
I hope Toto Decay will not drink Sniper when she hears this news grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psquare's "Home Sweet Home" / Kelechi Nwogu Hosts Davido & Banky W At His House In Port Harcourt (pics) / Portable Meets Pasuma (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.