Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Message To The Masses As Nigeria Is 57 Years Of Independent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message To The Masses As Nigeria Is 57 Years Of Independent (416 Views)

Standing On the Frontline Fighting for the Masses / Adding Massive Value To The Masses. / 57 Years Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins, A Boy And A Girl. Story & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To The Masses As Nigeria Is 57 Years Of Independent by murtaj(m): 4:59am On Oct 01, 2017
1. In 2011, Governor Shekarau of Kano State
contested for the Presidency on the platform of
ANPP against President Jonathan of PDP. So did
Nuhu Ribadu of ACN. Later, Gov. Shekarau was a
Minister in President Jonathan's cabinet and a
member of the President's party while Mallam
Nuhu Ribadu is the PDP's candidate for governorship
of Adamawa State. How many were killed because
of them in 2011?
2. President Obasanjo and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed
Tinubu were thought to be sworn enemies. When
President Obasanjo took over SW Nigeria in 2003,
Gov. Tinubu became "last man standing" against
him in ACN/Lagos. Today, Obasanjo is Tinubu's
"Navigator" & Tinubu is a treasured guest at
Obasanjo's birthday. How many died believing
they were enemies?
3. Former Govs, Engr. Segun Oni and Dr. Kayode
Fayemi of Ekiti used to be political foes and now
they belong to the same party. Both are alive as
friends, meanwhile some folks had died fighting
for them.
4. Former. Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola never
saw eye to eye with Governor Aregbesola. Now,
they belong to the same party, some people died
for both, but were they not always friends?
5. President Obasanjo was prepared to throw VP
Atiku Abubakar out of Aso Rock. Who would
have thought that Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta
farm after all the brouhaha;
Politicians belong to one big family. They have
their interest at stake, do not die. Make Nigeria one.

IBB, Abdulsalam, Sanusi, Peter Obi, El-Rufai, Obj, GEJ, Pmb, Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas Okorocha, Oyegun,Tinubu, Atiku, Senate President, Speaker, Ministers, 36 governors, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw, Urohbo, Itehkiri, Nupe, Tiv, Idoma, Kanuri and other tribes top leaders are all the same, these people do travel outside Nigeria almost every month, they are educated and have seen good lives and environments, their kids and families are outside Nigeria enjoying the goodies of Europe, Asia, America and developed nation but we are here fighting each other, imagine after commenting here on Nairaland, Facebook IG, you will go home the same without any change in your life, without a job even with a job, which is not secured , no good road, no good schools, no good hospitals, no good environments, no employment, while those leaders are enjoying and looting our God given natural resources . Let me ask you Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and others; have you seen any of their children
commenting on Nairaland, Facebook or reading or replying your comments, No you can’t ‘cos they see we as ordinary people. Let’s unite, love ourselves, live in peace, lend a helping hand to one another and move this great country ahead.

because tribalism, ethnicity, sectionalism, partisanship, religiosity, federal character and zoning among other sentiments are inflicting unbearable pains and division on the people which further makes patriotism and peaceful co-existence almost unachievable.

Let’s forget tribalism it won't help us, Let's forget ethnicities nicity it won't move us forward let's forgot forget religion as it will not do us good, rather let’s think how we can better our country as we have
no other country except Nigeria. Every religion
preaches peace, love and harmony so why are
we fighting each other, why are we killing ourselves,
why the hatred. Stop it today and think “what can I
do to make my country a better place. Tell yourself
today as Nigeria is 57 years of independent
NIGERIA FIRST BEFORE TRIBE, I AM A NIGERIAN.
Sing the national anthem today and tell yourself
I believe in One Nigeria. No leader since the
inception of democracy is better than another, check from Obj to now, No electricit, no good roads, no good
education, no shelter, no employment, nothing is
moving in Nigeria and yet instead of us the
youth forming an alliance to stop all this we are here
accusing one another. We have crude Oil in
abundance, we have Agriculture, we have fertile
land, we have coal, we have cocoa, we have groundnut, we have gold, God blessed Nigeria with
all these whole Mineral resource on earth but yet
after 57 years we are still backward, nothing to show
for it, Ok, lets skipped off the Military Rule and count
from 1999 to date, we are still backward instead of
our leaders developing our country, they are busy
looting our resources and using it to develop other
countries, People we voted to rule us are now against us, we they Youth are at the receiving end and we are
here hating, insulting and inciting one another. Stop
commenting on their profiles, tell them what
they supposed to hear, ask them about their
respective families. Together we can make Nigeria a better nation, Igbo is no better than Hausa or is Hausa
better than Igbo, Yoruba is not better than any tribe
likewise no tribe is better than one another, Christian,
Muslim, traditionalist,pagan all we want is peace, good governance, what will you achieve if Nigeria
breaks up, tell me, the ruling class will still be ruling, I
believe in Nigeria, I believe in one Nigeria, I love Nigeria, if you believe in Green White Green, Share this comment to every post and an online every social media, lets create a page to fight for good governance, stop corruption,
good education, employment, let’s make a move now
and decide our future...........God bless all.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE

Copied.

(1) (Reply)

Bermuda Triangle / Meet Wiz Manny The Young Artiste Who Dedicated An 8 Track EP To Davido / Things To Avoid Before Going To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.