Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

All Round Christmas Training - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / All Round Christmas Training (706 Views)

There's Enough To Go Round For Everybody. I Promise!! / This Is How To Make A Perfect Round Puff Puff / Our September Goat and Ram Sharing - First Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Round Christmas Training by MissOpe(f): 5:28am On Oct 01, 2017
� ~CHRISTMAS is Already around the corner, *You can't afford not to prepare for the celebration that lies ahead as the year gradually grinds to a Halt*~
� Don't Make the mistake of making expensive purchases of some needless items, when you can simply "Do It Yourself" JOIN MY 5 IN 1 TRAINING AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE ALL THESE FOR A TOKEN...

Join the link if interested

https:///9SBGojB7NRZ9pSz3O JWgx7
�(PART A, 500 NAIRA ONLY)- HOME DECORATIONS AND HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTIONS
✔ *Add color to your homes,Beautiful your houses* ( *Learn how to make Hanging wall decorations, pom-pom rugs,flower vases,throw pillows, bouquets, roses and many more*)
✔ *Learn how to cut and serve fruits designs- for ganishing purposes* ( banana art, watermelon baskets,v straw berry arts etc
✔Learn how to produce the front household products.
A) condensed milk
B), Toothpaste
C) Chapman
D) Zobo drink
E) Germicides and antiseptics
F) Bar and Liquid soap etc
✔Different methods of decorating cakes using butter and fondant.
✔ Free step by step dress making pattern Ebook...

(PART B, 500 NAIRA ONLY)- SNACKS, SMALL CHOPS, AND GENERAL CRAFTS,
✔ How to make Turban and hair fascinators
✔ How to make tie and dye...and also Multipurpose brooch
✔learn how to make various kinds of wigs, (braids, Crotchet, short and Ghana weaving wigs)
✔ Samosa, Doughnuts, buns, puff, coconut candy, Asun, Peppered snail, Gizzdoodo, yamarita etc
✔ Coconut Oil, Avocado oil, Groundnut oil, olive oil..

*Bonus e-book on Mini Importation....How to import goods from Abroad and sell on Jumia, konga etc*
https:///9SBGojB7NRZ9pSz3OJWgx7
� (PART C, 500 NAIRA ONLY) Beauty and Ankara Crafts Section
✔Videos and note tutorials on how to make
-Ankara clutch purses, -Ankara wrapped bag,
-Ankara note books, earring and bangles
-slippers making from the scratch. -
-Necklace/neckpiece.
-Phone case.
✔ Gele Tying
- One million pleats gele
- Iconic gele
- Fan gele
- Ankara gele
- take a bow gele
And many more
✔ Ebook on the ff (THE SEWING BOOK), U sure don't wanna miss this
✔ E-BOOK ON ANKARA WALLET MAKING.
✔ 4.E-BOOK ON HOW TO MEASURE AND CUT DIFFERENT STYLES;
-Basic Blocks and bodice.-Colars and lapels. -Gathers skirts. -Pencil skirts -Flay skirts-Iro and buba-Dress-Mini dress-Off shoulder blouse -Trousers -Jumpsuits -Simple gown and many more

��*The first 40 people to pay for any of the parts will receive free lectures on*
*Bead Making*
*Beaded keyholders*
*Air freshener making*
*Free Sewing Natalie Bray E-book*
*Lessons on how to make fascinanators*
*SANDALS making*
*Introduction to stoning fabrics*
* *Identification of instrument use for stoning*
*Attaching beads on fabric*
*stones to design*
*Gluing stones*
*stoning shoes*.
*Care for materials with stones*
And many more....
While those that'll opt for 2 or three parts will receive *4 different E books on sewing and Pattern designs.*
Also learn how to make
*Handfan
*Throw Pillow
*Hair fascinator
*Turban
*Bow purse
*Ankara neckrope
*Oven glove / potholder

*PLease Note that this training is powered by Adora's Skill Acquisition/ Empowerment, therefore skilled facilitators will be brought in for the training*
Phone no: 07066800606
Venue : Whatsapp Hall
Drop your numbers in the comment box if interested, or join through this link
https:///9SBGojB7NRZ9pSz 3OJWgx7

Re: All Round Christmas Training by MissOpe(f): 5:29am On Oct 01, 2017
more

Re: All Round Christmas Training by MissOpe(f): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2017
more... drop your numbers if interested or chat me on 07066800606. if interested

Re: All Round Christmas Training by remioshy(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
I'm interested. What date is training and how much in total. Add me 08039145354. Thanks
Re: All Round Christmas Training by MissOpe(f): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2017
remioshy:
I'm interested. What date is training and how much in total. Add me 08039145354. Thanks
Re: All Round Christmas Training by MissOpe(f): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2017
remioshy:

uve been added
Re: All Round Christmas Training by MissOpe(f): 5:36am On Oct 03, 2017
remioshy:

uve been added .....

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Nigerian Snacks / Funny Moment When a guy's cooking Goes Wrong / Nigerian Jollof Rice, My Best Food – French Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.