Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east (30869 Views)

Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / Northern Traders Close Shops In Umuahia After IPOB, Military Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Oxenomy: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell us the implications of this action on the economy of the SE
There is no implication and we don't care. Your foods are needed more in the North East where hunger, starvation and disease are killing your people in millions.. Eat your food, we don't care.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Ngokafor(f): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
I honestly do not care and hope its true...It is a welcome developement.

I trust my Igbo people...They will simply take this as a challenge to be adequently self-sufficient in food production...20pound policy after the civil war comes to mind.

But i know these northeners and their bullshitt that are meant to strike fear and impress no one but their Southern buttlickerss whose son is the VP at the moment..They will simply back down like their rubbish October 1 quit notice when the heat and the stuppidity of their actions comes to fore.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by mavinc4u(f): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
fiizznation:
Good.... Don't take anything to those people until things have calmed down. And for the mean time, let those ipob TERRORISTS produce their food for them.

See this one. Do you think they are talking about food? They go there on regular basis for buying of textiles and other businesses. IPOB are not lazy people like you because they all produce their food, if you want to eat fresh food direct from the farm, visit south east and not your place where rotten and rejected foods are loaded.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
I think the northern traders should go back to the north cos it appears sh!t is about to hit the fan.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by brownhawk: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
Amarabae:
mr yoruba man, where are the 8 corpses?
No pictures?
You think we are kids that believe lies here?
no u are a kid that believe what she sees even if it's deceptive. be after photos rather than use your brain to think

oh I forgot, a flatron can't think
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by phatnpretty(f): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
but Hausa's are still doing their normal businesses over here in Aba.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Tolexander: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Amarabae:
but why do we keep hearing stories of human skull crimes in ogun?
Is it recession or poverty that caused the cannibals trading human skulls?
I will tell you!

only if you can tell me if the skulls and bones found in Okija shrine in Anambra State were for archeological studies or rituals
and
Why Isiala-Ngwa people of Abia state prefer human flesh as source of animal protein to other animal proteins.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by adriftonmemories(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ngene44:
Nobody is a monopoly of violence

Huh? �
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Customer80: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Big lie, saw northerners doing their business yesterday in Owerri likewise when I entered Aba and passed through mosque by tenant road to meet my tailor, I saw them doing their exchange business likewise the suya guys
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by jaksmillioniar: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Amarabae:
but why do we keep hearing stories of human skull crimes in ogun?
Is it recession or poverty that caused the cannibals trading human skulls?
why dont u act matured why hate Yoruba
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by simultaneousboi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
ItzLaw:
You conscientious idiotic fool, is it your father that own all the animals butchered in the yeast or the grains you've been eating to foolishly come and type rubbish hear. And talking about fake things it's your peoples identity, fake parents, fake siblings, fake children fake everything
E pain am...lol
Anyway, go hug transformer
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by BabaRamota1980: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
Yeah, and the thousands Emma pitiful says were killed is a gospel truth.

You know what? You've gotta be the most confused poster out there. One day you are here, the next day you are there, and the day after, you are sitting on the fence.

Make up your mind already. That shouldn't be too hard a thing to do.

Omenka and Tolexander,
Why you guys dey talk to my Amarabae like this nau? Ehhn?

She is on my side, not on the fence.

Amarabae no mind dem abeg. Na today fulani and hausa don dey lie? We sabi their falsehood nau. They are trying to register losses so they can have claims to compensation when a fund is set aside by the state government to give relief to those unecessarily affected. Me I know wetin dey go on.

You think if Hausa Army invade Yorubaland today and indiscriminately kill my people for calling for Oduduwa country ordinary Hausa/Fulani on the street will not be attacked? Lol. Its simple equation of aggression and counter-agression...nothing is wrong with Fulani lives sacrificed to the struggle. Im even surprised its only 8, and not more.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by lordyugo: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
omenka:
Take a bullhorn, stand on the rooftop of your grand father's house and shout it loud so everyone in that enclave would hear: "omenka doesn't give a shiit and never would".

You people preach hate, practice hate and propagate hate, and then turn around, quite amazingly, to demand and expect love and affection in return. How pathetic!

You get what you give, get used to that.

No goods would be going from the North to the SE. Deal with that.

U really need to trademark ur delusions in grandeur and hang it on ur wall ,looooool
The nairaland resident clown thinks his tomfoolery on social media translates to him being acknowledged in real life cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by BabaRamota1980: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Tolexander:
I will tell you!

only if you can tell me if the skulls and bones found in Okija shrine in Anambra State were for archeological studies or rituals
and
Why Isiala-Ngwa people of Abia state prefer human flesh as source of animal protein to other animal proteins.

Lmao.... grin grin
Eating human knuckles is different from IPOB activities. The two dont mix....although one vould lead to the other.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by tete7000(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Amarabae:
go and sit down, you have no evidence to give!
Killed ke! Killish ni!

So you want gory pictures posted online? Na wa for you! So you want to incite and propagate more violence? If pictures exist, that should be shown at appropriate quarters, not online. Many of you have really lost your human touch, you don't know it is inhumane to post horrific pictures online. Let the appropriate authorities resolve the matter.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by Wiseoldman: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
humilitypays:
what Awolowo stopped was not food from the north my friend! Instead they used their status as the internationally recognized state then to barricade Biafra from getting access to food and by changing the Nigerian currency so that Biafra cannot use it to import food from foreign countries since Biafran currency then wasn't recognized by the international community.

The north can't even feed themselves talk less of feeding another region. Most of the food we consume in Nigeria are imported!

You can't feed a nation with large population like Nigeria using traditional farming method the north uses....you will need completely advanced mechanized farming like the one Netherland uses to be the number 1 in agricultural production in the world not mere local Aboki farming cheesy

What Nigeria need is technology not land mass to be able to feed the nation. With technology, we can use 1 hecter of land to produce what u can't produce in 1million hecters

Obviously you have not been to these farms...Local Ajoji farming....lolz

They are a number of farms in the North with Soo much machinery including private helicopters, drones etc. What's the population of Netherlands.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by nativefowl(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Amarabae:
mr omo oduduwa, you are yet to answer my question,
show us the picture evidence of the 8 northerners you claimed that was killed in Aba

I have the pictures and videos.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by CrtlAltDel: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Adiola:
nairaland official touttt is back ......head slammer
HERMAPHRODITE!!!, happy independence day grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6045780_screenshot20171001161309_jpegba1468db56337da02daa258d96bd9d0e
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
What is loading? You mean lies.
They can buy their goods wherever they wish, nobody cares.
simultaneousboi:
It's loading........
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
See what? Lies.
Tolexander:

Didn't you see these?

Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Keep your nonsense food to yourself. You think this is 1969.
fiizznation:
Good.... Don't take anything to those people until things have calmed down. And for the mean time, let those ipob TERRORISTS produce their food for them.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
I thought nobody goes to the east. I thought you folks said only Igbos live in the east.
Tolexander:
Mrs Igbo woman, not every tribe believes in playing victim card.

It is so true IPOB destroyed properties belonging to Hausa and Yoruba in Aba and Isiala-Ngwa. Then tell me how it wouldn't be possible to kill anyone they laid their hands on then.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Let them bury their 'dead'and stop disturbing us.
omenka:
Madam, don't blow a gasket. What you raising your voice for?

They said they've received the bodies of eight of their members in addition to loss of goods worth millions.

I guess you didn't read that.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2017
Abeg, who is fretting? They should boycott wella. If i see them from next Sunday enh.am assuming this is a seven days notice.
Come to think of it, I thot you guys said nothing happens in the east and nobody goes there and all their products are fake?
See how propagandist dey expose thiersef.
omenka:
The union of merchants are simply saying they wish to "boycott" the SE. Why are some people fretting? What is wrong in suspending/boycotting trade when there is nothing wrong with boycotting an election?

Na wa o.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Which yoruba dustbin mosque?
I thought yorubas don't live in the 'erosion ravaged region '
ogbomoso propagandist.
Omofunaab2:

You are just wasting your time with that unstable woman.

You know ipod miscreants are peace loving and have never resorted to violence.. . Even the police man that was reported to have been killed in a police station by ipob miscreants is Ogbomosho propanganda.

The picture of the Yoruba mosque destroyed in Aba too na propaganda from ewedugerian while the video of some miscreants looking for Northerners to kill was fabricated and released from Sambisa forest by Shekau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Keep your northern goods to yourself and stop disturbing us.
omenka:
Take a bullhorn, stand on the rooftop of your grand father's house and shout it loud so everyone in that enclave would hear: "omenka doesn't give a shiit and never would".

You people preach hate, practice hate and propagate hate, and then turn around, quite amazingly, to demand and expect love and affection in return. How pathetic!

You get what you give, get used to that.

No goods would be going from the North to the SE. Deal with that.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
We say show us pictures and video evidence. End of story.
ProWalker:

Even if they splashed the pictures on your face, you will still ask for vidoe evidence to confirm they were killed by ibos in the SE. You guys have this uncanny abilty to deny your atrocities while playing your victim card.
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Which action? Abeg, keep quiet. Go and eat your carrots and onions and stop bothering us.
Yyeske:
Some idiots are here chest beating, nobody is talking about the implication of this action on the economy of Anambra and Abia states and the SE in general
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
OK, we have heard. now go and eat your carrots and potatoes.
hamid30:
yes you have oil, but that is the reason you will lose, that whole oil on such small population will just trigger the greed and selfishness of Igbo man which will cause all the havoc and misunderstanding between the tribes there....Naija delta are in One NIGERIA, other minor tribes are in one Nigeria!!
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
OK, we have heard. Now go and eat your carrots and potatoes.
hamid30:
yes you have oil, but that is the reason you will lose, that whole oil on such small population will just trigger the greed and selfishness of Igbo man which will cause all the havoc and misunderstanding between the tribes there....Naija delta are in One NIGERIA, other minor tribes are in one Nigeria!!
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
They will starve. Why are you bothered?
danjumakolo:

Nna if u say make north no carry tomato,pepper,yam,cow,goat,maize,onion and beans etc .How u wan them to eat?
Re: IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east by shallysgirl: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lies
Abagworo:
Northerners were killed in Aba and Oyigbo which I still have some videos and photos. I opened a thread about it with verifiable photos but I guess it was closed to help maintain peace in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted / Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs In Abuja - Photos / Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.