Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) (21091 Views)

October 1st - What Should Nigerians Be Celebrating ? / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Bezed(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

We do.

Everyone does.

They're loud, brash, violent, xenophobic, paranoid, abusive, conspiratorial, greedy, sneaky, brutish, nasty, devious, uncouth, unwashed, uncultured, savage, barbaric, fickle, feral, myopic, shallow, illiterate, and irritable.
Igbo's or IPOB youths and sympathizers... Not the difference
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by luizmendezgrant(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Is dat waht u r prayin for..? M sure u dnt v any relative in D north..
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

As a philanthropist I'll much rather feed my poor starving igboe neighbors.

They couldn't open their (fake) spare parts shop yesterday and today on account of fear...so they're starving.

I'll magnanimously hand them over my cows' leftovers.

It's better than the gruel they normally eat.
we will never be as hungry as yall lot ,infact im leaving this thread now cause i have a job .youre probably lying down on the roadside in aba frustrated begging for alms and insulting everyone you come across on this thread with the siemens phone you picked from the ground .bye.
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

True, i do like a few igboes.
I like my driver....
And my 2 standby igboe girls.
And that's about it.
Am done with u...m Cox if i trash further.....it will be unprofessional of me....
Goodbye.....we are peaceful people....

Still on biafra referendum and collapse of the zoo...
Nigeria must cease to exist in igboland

2 Likes

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by onyeezeigbo: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

You're welcome to your stupidity.

Just don't infect others.
mechie unu nsi gi
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by manikspears: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

We do.

Everyone does.

They're loud, brash, violent, xenophobic, paranoid, abusive, conspiratorial, greedy, sneaky, brutish, nasty, devious, uncouth, unwashed, uncultured, savage, barbaric, fickle, feral, myopic, shallow, illiterate, and irritable.

Chai

1 Like

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by HITTED(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

Nah.

I'm good with my starving igboe girls.

I like how elastic their morals are. They do me things I've never imagined.
But you're pedophile and a rapist. You like them as young as this. We know the story of Muhammad and Aishat, even Buhari and A...at. shocked grin

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by HITTED(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Am done with u...m
Cox if i trash further.....it will be unprofessional of me....

Goodbye.....we are peaceful people....

Still on biafra referendum and collapse of the zoo...

Nigeria must cease to exist in igboland
It's surprising these animals don't want us to go.
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by ExInferis(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
mechie unu nsi gi

Ubanka yachi uwashi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by manikspears: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Some people are cursing the reason they are Nigerians in my area grin

They can relocate to DRC or Niger republic
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2017
HITTED:
It's surprising these animals don't want us to go.
As in ehhhh......
Na terrorist dem be......beast of uncultured order....
We must keep pushing till we achieve it
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by jamessamo: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2017
We dey church[color=#006600][/color]
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Wisebisho: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

We do.

Everyone does.

You only have a problem with yourself and by yourself not with the Igbo's.. Igbos are peace loving. They love receiving strangers and put him first before their own people.
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

Yap.

Another coward runs.
kiss your just mad cause your dad married another 6 year old that you were interested in
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by HITTED(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

Pedophiles and rapists win all the time...until they get caught.

As your sisters are freely flooding the market with their overused organs for pittance, i assure you it's consensual.

There's no restraint or inhibitions with these girls, i tell ya.

All the things my fulani girls call haram, these igboe girls do at the drop of a dime. Literally.
You don't need to get caught. The world has been forced to allow you enjoy your sexual fantasies as long as you do it with your own people.

Where else in the globe would such marriage be allowed?

1 Like

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by JikanBaura(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Adiola:
we just waiting to hear any news of violence in the north then aba will erupt like volcano .......those abokis selling yams the size of a dwarf kia

:DBitch your brothers are safe here. All izz well bitch wink
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

Remain with them, when we gave them notice to quit and they refused, begging helter skelter to remain here in Eldorado?

Fukk you.

Wait oo, u mean The same Awusa that wore igbo attire n danced around the whole place and said they luv igbos and that they are not going anywhere
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by ExInferis(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2017
HITTED:

You don't need to get caught. The world has been forced to allow you enjoy your sexual fantasies as long as you do it with your own people.

Where else in the globe would such marriage be allowed?

Same world that allows this:

Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by HITTED(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

Same world that allows this:
What's your point? Is she not old enough? undecided
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by hectorunited: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2017
It looks like ordinary day, nothing is happening here, No independent celebration in southeast Nigeria[color=#006600][/color]
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by HITTED(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

She's 16.

He's 17.

They're legally minors.

In your example a matured man married a small girl.

In my example 2 immature kids are allowed to marry.

That's exploitative.
Compare 16 and 17 vs 8 and 32 and you'll know your argument is void.

Yerima, a 60-something years old senator, was even encourage by his Hausa brothers to take a 13-year-old Egyptian as wife.

Your own case is not just exploitative but outrageous.
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Papiikush:

Lol... Some of my friends serving there didn't even bother grin

loool

they sha use thumb print and PV signing threaten us lool
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by drealnamdy(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2017
Well here in Gusau Zamfara state...everything is calm here except the growling sound from those peeps that lost thier betnaija to Chelsea's loss to man city yesterday.. Coupled with athletico madrid draw to make it worse... cheesy grin
Re: October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols.

Sponsored masquerade to douse tensions so you won't panic and flee.

Despite your venom you people still have your uses.

I, for one, enjoy your girls immensely.

Couldn't get any fulani or hausa girl to suck my balls.

Your girls do without batting an eye, all for the cost of a potato filiing meatpie.

Stop typing trash, Awusa did that and they are doing another this week, begging the igbos nor to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters / We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce / Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.