Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

“The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk (346 Views)

House Of David Loses Multi-million Naira Lagos Church To Fire / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / RCCG City Of David Opens Dating Site For Mature Singles Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk by lightblazingnow(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2017
20 Reasons Why I Support Ayo Fayose For President – Fani-Kayode
thetrentonline.com

“I stood with Governor Ayodele Fayose because, unlike most, he has immense courage,” Femi Fani-Kayode, a former aviation minister explains in a statement to The Trent on Saturday, September 30, 2017.

The statement comes amidst criticism over his support for the fiery governor of Ekiti who declared his intention to run for president in 2019 this week.

“We come from completely different backgrounds and we do not agree on everything but we have a similar disposition and we share the same perspective on most things,” the prominent thought leader wrote.

Chief Fani-Kayode went on to extol Governor Fayose saying, “He is not bound up in fear and he is not chained down by political correctness. He speaks the raw and bitter truth and he stands up for the weak and the defenceless.”

Then, he went spiritual, saying, “Like me he moves in the prophetic and his source of strength is the Spirit and power of God.

“We both love God and we are both men of strength, courage, faith and destiny.

“The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both. We neither fear death nor incarceration and we hate injustice, evil and oppression.”

The two-time minister who served under former President Olusegun Obasanjo also praised the governor for his record in Ekiti State.

“The truth is that he has done an excellent job in his Ekiti State and he has consistently and fearlessly stood against the evil of the Buhari administration and constantly kept them on their toes,” he wrote.

“He is a Yoruba man who has the courage and conviction to say that he wants to be president. Why would I not stand with him and attend the launching of his campaign?

“I believe that he would make an excellent president and effect the necessary changes and restructuring that our country desperately needs.

“I am very proud of Ayo Fayose and I never desert or abandon my friends. He is and will always be my friend and brother,” he ended his statement.

https://www.thetrentonline.com/ayo-fayose-president-20-reasons/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: “The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk by lightblazingnow(m): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Powerful
Re: “The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk by biacan(f): 6:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Fire
Re: “The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk by Imortal001: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Two talkative!
Re: “The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk by jmichlins(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2017
I will fully support Biafra the day Fayose becomes a president in Nigeria. This joke has been taken too far. Fayose is best described as a sign post which shows people direction to a place but haven't been there. Leadership is not about having public support because you cut kpomo or eat in a buka but taking those critical decision that will tomorrow save the public. Fayose should please continue pointing out the errors in the system but should never head the system
Re: “The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk by orisa37: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2017
God, through Samuel annointed David. Through Elisha Jehu. May be Apostle Sulaiman of El-Rufai's Politics, has secretly annointed Fayiose. What God will do will do. We are patiently waiting!!!
Re: “The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk by orisa37: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Fayiose will be James Bond of Nigerian Politics. May God grant him Power, Might and Hope.
Re: “The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk by orisa37: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2017
Let him go independent. But I like Makarfi/Ekweremadu for PDP.
Re: “The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both - Reason I support Fayose-Ffk by lightblazingnow(m): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2017
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Creative Realm(4) / The Holy Spirit Without Measure Is Available To You / Pls Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.