Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] (17358 Views)

PDP Fake News Of The Day. Pictures. / Obiano Declares Zik’s Birthday Work-free Day- Pictures / Obiano Asks Buhari To Declare Zik's Memorial Day- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Halivy(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2017
grin
Fuadeiza:
on my way
Of the Greatest UNILORITE....ELT tinz
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by rawpadgin(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Reeberry:
Were you not the person that accused someone of likes? Yours is even senseless.
dude get off my d1ck!

fvck is wrong with you
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2017
You are just but one person,where did "ours" come from? undecided,oga jump my comment and pass, bye
oshe11:
tongue

I WUD IF U CHANGED UR DP

AND IF URS WAS SATISFACTORY AND OURS WAS INCONSEQUENTIAL, U WUDNT AV ASKED US TO IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Reeberry: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
dude get off my d1ck!

fvck is wrong with you
See this senseless gay. You are mad.
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by oshe11: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
You are just but one person,where did "ours" come from? undecided,oga jump my comment and pass, bye
I used OURS cos wen U asked US to initially. u didnt exclude me

And why cnt U jump my comment instead
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by tohshine(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2017
Here we go

1 Like

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2017
You get wahala, that I am certain of undecided
oshe11:
I used OURS cos wen U asked US to initially. u didnt exclude me

And why cnt U jump my comment instead
You are excluded, can you now get off my mention ? Thanks
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by decomaniaboss(f): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2017
3 years ago Thou !!!

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by decomaniaboss(f): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
lets go there.
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by decomaniaboss(f): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
lets go there.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by deedeedee1: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Africans are funny people. After 57 years, nothing to show for it. Lols!
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by heskeyw(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy independence day

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by oshe11: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2017
frenzyduchess:
You get wahala, that I am certain of undecided You are excluded, can you now get off my mention ? Thanks
cud say same abt U

u said ''Are'' n nt were, meaning I wasnt at first

And talkin abt YOUR mention, WHY NOT GET OFF MINE
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2017
priscaoge:
It must not be Green White Green thing tongue tongue tongue Issa work kinda mood kiss

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA!!!!!

40k-salary Bank Marketer spotted grin grin grin
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Freeman50(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2017
priscaoge:
It must not be Green White Green thing tongue tongue tongue Issa work kinda mood kiss

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA!!!!!
Miss P ...you are looking sweet....ESP. your attire.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by smart087: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2017
I sight u ooo... Unilorin view
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by priscaoge(f): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2017
Freeman50:
Miss P ...you are looking sweet....ESP. your attire.

Thanks smiley
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Wallace2107: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy independence nigeria

1 Like

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
happy independence

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by timothy2396(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
straight outta Benue

1 Like

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Recession is biting hard. no meat nor fish

Instead of buying meat, he got data plan instead to enable him post pix on here.

He is a dedicated nairalander grin
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by raphaeladeyele: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Independence Day to all Nigerians
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by krishfwesh(m): 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
BY: OYEDEJI EMMANUEL OLUWATIMILEHIN
COSMOS

NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN......

Youth are back bone to the society. They can change the future of the society with their well being and courageous behavior.
Unfortunately today,we find the youth having more interest in other places which are not useful to them as well as society, They chose to spend their days on drugs, game and gambling, They spend their night partying and living it up, so to speak More and more.
young men are sitting at home in front of their television playing games all day instead of raising their voice out in one accord for the betterness of the society, ruling the old age out of the country's politics, the youth got to show the older generation that there are wrong if need be, let them know you are up to the task of governing.
We can change the society from poor government and unemployment, there should know you have the intelligence and skills, show the society what you are made of because "If you are still afraid to speak out against tyranny and injustice you're still a slave."
We youth can change the society in many ways.
Youth aren't just the leaders of tomorrow we should be making a huge changes to the society by now because "progress is impossible without change;and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."
Let vote the money looters out, let them know that you are ready to make changes to the society via social media, 'hashtag', activism, writing online and taking part in a protest, there are many ways the youth can (be the change) and making a difference in the society.
* VOLUNTEER
By now youth should be a volunteer in one way or to the other. Its not just adding experience to your curriculum vitae. Usually, the more local you can volunteer or the more focused the action point. Focus on how you can help developing your society or a cause within your society.
* WRITE TO YOUR POLITICAL REPRESENTATIVE
"it's about Reason, Reasoned, Argument and know one is better. " write to them and show them what you think they should be focusing on.
* GIVING OTHER YOUNG PEOPLE A ROLE
one of the best ways you can make a difference is to inspire others to join you. Not only are you teaching other young people about important issues.
*THINK OUT OF THE BOX
Why do videos, campaigns or pictures go viral? Normally a big reason behind this is because it's something not many people will have seen before, which makes it "share able."by finding a way to make a difference in a completely unique way, you can find ways to reach entirely new audiences.
*JOIN ONE
Ask yourself
If Not Me, Who?
If Not Now, When?...
Join the youth in raising their voice and letting the wicked and money looters be aware that the youth are not too young to run. We have alot of youth awareness group that we can join. And the much anticipated bill, seeks age reduction for elective offices in the country.
That is youth can now contest for President at the age of 35& Governor/Senators at the age of 30.
The bill also stipulates that youths at the age of 25 can now legislate in the national and state assemblies.
Keynote
Role of youth in the society is to Renew, Refresh and Maintain.
So, its time for the youth to take over.
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up been governed by your inferiors "Plato"

#We are leaders of tomorrow.
#Let's wake up.
#Not too young to run......

Emma.oyedeji1998@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Flashh: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
someone should please like this comment if it get to front-page
Just look at this faggót that was accusing me with stupidity the other day.

Now proven you are a púnk àss.grin

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Fuadeiza(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Halivy:
grin Of the Greatest UNILORITE....ELT tinz

Lol.. yeah.. you know it.....grin
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by adeowo84(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
our case is different

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Fuadeiza(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
blaquebelle:
uil kiss

Yeah. right. You know it.... na so
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by rawpadgin(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Flashh:
Just look at this faggót that was accusing me with stupidity the other day.

Now proven you are a púnk àss.grin
u are as dumb as a rock

i said "someone" should like the comment so i can come back & edit it

u were practically begging for likes

don't quote me cuz i won't reply
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by psalmsonovic(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Fuadeiza:
on my way
Got a business to do on campus?
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Flashh: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
[s]u are as dumb as a rock

i said "someone" should like the comment so i can come back & edit it

u were practically begging for likes

don't quote me cuz i won't reply [/s]
Coward, who was begging for likes? I remember you are getting dumber each day-by-day.

Tell me another lie. You can lie that the devil will bow to you, for your ability to lie more than him. grin

Have you now edited it? Punk like you.
Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Richyspice(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yeah

Re: Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White] by Lipscomb(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin
baski92:
oga you may recession no dey worry well done ooo, is like you want may thunder strike you down. May you no mind your business, na your type still dey say mummy tank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Criminalise Miyetti Allah, Presidency Warns / Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? / 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.