Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nnamd Kanu Is Now In London After Travelling To Malaysia From Nigeria — Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamd Kanu Is Now In London After Travelling To Malaysia From Nigeria — Kalu (1052 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Returned From London After A 10-Day Private Visit / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nnamd Kanu Is Now In London After Travelling To Malaysia From Nigeria — Kalu by nusto: 7:08am On Oct 01, 2017
View source: http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/10/nnamd-kanu-now-london-travelling-malaysia-nigeria-orji-uzor-kalu/

Former governor of Anambra State and Chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC, Orji Uzor Kalu has told the Punch Newspaper in an interview that the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu who has been declared missing by his lawyer and associate is not missing.

Kalu said close family members of Nnamdi Kanu told him he had left the country and is now in London, United Kingdom.

“Kanu was not taken away by the military. Kanu went to Malaysia from where he travelled to the United Kingdom. Nnamdi Kanu is in London right now as we speak. He was not arrested by anybody.

“He left the country on his own. One of his relations has spoken to me and explained everything because I wanted to see him and talk to him wherever he was and see how I could meet some Federal Government officials on his issue. I also wanted to see ways of talking to the President about him, and find common ground but his family told me that he has left the country, unless they are lying to me.

“I believe, whether he had left the country or not, he is not with the military because I asked the Commander of the 14 Brigade, Brig.-Gen. A.K Ibrahim, who is a very fine and good soldier, well educated and dedicated, and he told me that they don’t know his whereabouts and I am sure, the Department of State Services have the same information.

“I also visited the commissioner of police and he said he didn’t know his whereabouts and that they are also looking for him.”

View source: http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/10/nnamd-kanu-now-london-travelling-malaysia-nigeria-orji-uzor-kalu/

Re: Nnamd Kanu Is Now In London After Travelling To Malaysia From Nigeria — Kalu by OBAGADAFFI: 7:10am On Oct 01, 2017
How did he enter those countries without being flagged by immigration.
Re: Nnamd Kanu Is Now In London After Travelling To Malaysia From Nigeria — Kalu by Mynd44: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2017

(1)

Hon. Charles Abia Reacts To Pmb's Approval Of Immediate Overseas Treatment Of E / President Buhari Conferred With The Title Of Ochioha Ndiigbo 1 / 0mg! W0man Wh0 Used Juju To Get Rich, Dances N*ked In The Street After Run Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.