Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari (23753 Views)

Wike: We Won’t Allow Nigeria Turn Into A One Party State / Dismembered Body Of The Female Suicide Bomber At University Of Maiduguri / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Ladyjumong(f): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2017
why would u, when it's all u depend to survive undecided

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by WonderManly(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2017
themomentng:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that while the nation’s 57th independence anniversary is a day for thanksgiving, reflection and re-dedication, his government will not and cannot accede to what he referred to as calls for dismemberment of the country by “highly irresponsible groups”.

Speaking in a nationwide broadcast this morning, President Buhari said that as a young Army Officer, he took part, from the beginning to the end, in the tragic civil war which cost about two million lives, resulting in fearful destruction and untold suffering to keep the nation as one.
“Those who are agitating for a re-run were not born by 1967 and have no idea of the horrendous consequences of the civil conflict which we went through. I am very disappointed that responsible leaders of these communities do not warn their hot-headed youths about what the country went through. Those who were there should tell those who were not there, the consequences of such folly,” he said.
Acknowledging that recent calls on re-structuring, “quite proper in a legitimate debate, “ have been going on, the President said “proper dialogue and any desired constitutional changes should take place in a rational manner at the national and state assemblies,” because “these are the proper and legal fora for national debate, not some lop-sided, un-democratic body with pre-determined set of objectives.”
On security, President Buhari said over the years the country has gone through trials and tribulations, but October 1 is always a day for celebrations. “Nigerians must be grateful to our gallant Armed Forces for rolling back the frontiers of Boko Haram’s terrorism, defeating them and reducing them to cowardly attacks on soft and vulnerable targets.”
He also expressed gratitude to the nation’s neighbours and the international community for the collective efforts to defeat this world-wide menace of terrorism, even as he commended the Armed Forces and the operational capability of troops in the North-East as they ensure the final push to wipe out the remnants of Boko Haram.
With regard to the economy, he said government has remained pro-active in its diversification policy with its agricultural Anchor Borrowers Programme, which has witnessed the release of N43.92 billion released through the CBN and 13 participating institutions, 200,000 small holder farmers from 29 states of the federation benefitting, and 233,000 hectares of farmland cultivating eight commodities, namely rice, wheat, maize, cotton, soya-beans, poultry, cassava and groundnuts, in addition to fish farming.
He commended the efforts of the governors of Kebbi, Lagos, Ebonyi and Jigawa states for their support to the rice and fertilizer revolutions, just as he lauded contributions of their counterparts in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Imo, Cross River, Benue, Ogun, Kaduna and Plateau states for their support for the presidential initiative for palm oil, rubber, cashew, cassava, potatoes and others crops.
He said the new presidential initiative has generated over 360,000 jobs even as power production reaches a new high of 7,001MW
President Buhari said that a new presidential initiative is starting with each state of the federation creating a minimum of 10,000 jobs for unemployed youths, adding that the government’s N500 billion Special Intervention Programme is also boosting job creation and feeding for school children.
He disclosed that ‘broad based economic growth is leading the economy out of recession, even as investor’s and manufactures’’ confidence is being restored. “The country has recorded seven consecutive months of lower inflation, Naira rate is beginning to stabilise, appreciating from N525 per $1 in February this year to N360 today.”
He said that to further stabilize the polity, the Federal Government gave additional support to states and local government totaling N1.642 trillion.

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by jayson87: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Tunde Bakari has always being a joke, will always be a joke and forever be a psychopathic sycophant. Why has this guy gone into ghost mod with is occupy Nigeria group. The lines have fallen in pleasant places for him, he can't talk. He is a friend of the government
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by ruffDiamond: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2017
What are they celebrating abeg sad fifty seven years old kid still crawling with running nose and stricken with perpetual backwardness and stagnancy. Sorry nothing to celebrate at all just bulshiit ..from what I'm observing in my Hood most people are merely struggling to survive from day to day and not really LIVING sad only people not affected are the thieving politicians and FAM..boys going deeper into gambling girls into runs cost of living and cost of things still dey high na ..country dey bad let tell ourselves the Truth
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by mrphysics(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2017
nicolosam:

You are a dismal disappointment to your existence in earth and to your family for saying all these rubbish!
This kind hatred is what keeps people at a place for eternity. Bro, free your mind and enjoy life.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by iamchybs(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Newbiee:
Good for those asking what have changed in two years.

ECURITY & RELATED MATTERS

1. Release of 106 Chibok girls, as well as over 16,000 persons in Boko Haram captivity.
2. Tackling insurgency, decimation of Boko Haram in the North East.
3. Recovering 14 local governments and territories previously under Boko Haram control in the North East, rebuilding lives of citizens there; about one million displaced persons in the NE have returned to their communities in two years of this administration.
4. Curbing the incidence of kidnap across the country. (Arrest of kidnap kingpins and dismantling of kidnap cells across the country)
5. Restoring morale of the Nigerian military; re-organizing and better equipping the Nigerian Armed Forces.
6. Purchase of 12 Super-Tucano aircrafts worth $600 million to aid the Nigerian military’s current operations in the North East.
7. Ensuring continued peace in the Niger Delta through consistent funding of the FG amnesty programme for ex-militants.
8. Introduction of an improved mechanism for distribution of aid to IDPs in the North East through the establishment of the Special Intervention Programme of the Federal Government. (Door-to-door strategy)
ECONOMY
9. Implementing the National Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) to aid economic recovery, taking the country out of her worst recession in 29 years, despite fall in oil prices.
10. N1.2 trillion expended on capital/infrastructure projects nationwide, a milestone in the nation’s history.
11. Effective implementation of the Treasury Single Account, and increasing government revenue by over N3 trillion as well as entrenching transparency and accountability.
12. Implementation of the Bank Verification Number (BVN), thus tackling corruption by plugging loopholes for siphoning of public fund and tracking of illicit funds through multiple accounts
13. Ease of doing business: the Federal Government signed into law two bills from the National Assembly (Acts are the Secured Transactions in Movable Assets Act, 2017 (otherwise known as Collateral Registry Act) and the Credit Reporting Act, 2017) which has facilitated access to more affordable credit for Nigerians, fast tracked budget submissions and promotes Made-in-Nigeria products.
14. Establishment of the Presidential Quarterly Business Forum to enhance interaction and private sector participation in the development of the economy.
15. Institutionalizing E-governance setting the foundation for the creation of a truly digital economy.
16. Creation of opportunities for youths to leverage innovation in technology through the introduction of the Aso Villa Demo Day (AVDD) through which over N700 million has been disbursed to young entrepreneurs.
17. The revitalization of the Made-in-Nigeria campaign. (Emphasis on consumption of local products gain grounds)
18. Implementing reforms in the civil service which has led to the elimination of over 30,000 ghost workers, thereby saving the country billions of naira monthly.
19. Massive investments in agriculture, e.g, Anchors Borrowers Programme to improve local produce, improving fertiliser distribution and access across states through the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative.
20. Reduction in rice imports as a result of government’s policies that has encouraged massive rice production across Nigeria.
21. Improving transport infrastructure (rail and road); construction work ongoing on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, renovation of Abuja International Airport runway, completion of Abuja – Kaduna Railway among others.
22. Social Investment Programmes (SIP): N-Power Volunteer Scheme creating jobs for over 200,000 (and still counting) unemployed graduates in all the 36 states and the FCT.
23. SIP: Ongoing Government Enterprise and Empowerment (GEEP) Scheme; commenced in November 2016 in collaboration with the Bank of Industry, where soft loans ranging from N10, 000 to N100, 000 have been given to over 189,000 market women and traders across different states.
24. SIP: Home Grown School Feeding Programme, where almost three million schoolchildren have been fed, while tens of thousands of cooks have been engaged in their respective states.
25. SIP: Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) scheme, under which about 25,000 less privileged Nigerians so far are now being funded with the monthly N5,000 stipend in 9 pilot States (Bauchi, Borno, Cross Rivers, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Osun and Oyo). More beneficiaries are expected to be added in more states.
26. The establishment of MSMEs Clinics, a small Business support programme to support entrepreneurs and small businesses in different states.
27. Establishment of One-Stop-Shops to support policies on Ease of Doing Business.
28. The take-off of the 2nd Niger Bridge.
29. Phasing out subsidy for petroleum products, elimination of fuel scarcity and queues in petrol stations.
30. Implementation of the FG Niger Delta new vision, a comprehensive road map to improve livelihood and social infrastructure.
31. Improved power generation nationwide adding $500million to Nigeria’s sovereign wealth fund and about $87million to its excess crude account.
32. The creation of the N30billion Solid Minerals Development Fund.
33. Encouraging the patronage of local contents and increasing export in agriculture.
34. Signing of Executive Order 001 which is the promotion of transparency and efficiency in the business environment - to ensure that public servants offer prompt service in a predictable and transparent manner, and sanction undue delays.
35. Signing of Executive Order 002 which is on prompt submission of annual budgetary estimates by all statutory and non-statutory agencies of the Federal Government including incorporated companies wholly owned by FG.
36. Bailout of cash crunch states; about N689 billion to 27 states of the federation to pay salaries in 2015.
37. Complete refund of Paris loan deductions to states (unprecedented).
38. Implementing the 2011 UNEP report for the ongoing Ogoni clean-up process after decades of oil spills and pollution.
39. Modification of the tax system so that it is more efficient.
40. Reforms in the airports (reconstruction of the Abuja airport runway and ongoing work at the Lagos airport).
41. Reforms at the nation’s seaports (Issues with cargo clearance at the ports addressed)
42. Improved duration (under 48 hours) for visa approval especially for investors.
43. Resuscitation of the nation’s refineries which are now working at 50 percent capacity for the first time in over a decade.
44. Eleven of the dead 33 fertilizer plants have been resuscitated while four others are to be revived shortly and this has profound impact on the ongoing revolution in the agricultural sector.
45. For the first time in more than 45 years, the Mambila Power Plant is set to take off with the allocation of $5.6billion for its realization and an expected 3,050 MW output upon completion.
46. Increasing external reserves to a 13 month high of $33 billion from $29.13 billion which has surpassed the ERGPs target of $30.56 billion despite global low oil prices and production challenges.
47. Cancellation of the Joint Venture cash calls with oil multinational companies operating in Nigeria (For the first time in the history of the industry) which has led to savings of billions of dollars lost to fictitious contract payments.
48. Release of N2 billion take off grant for the Maritime University as part of measures to address agitations in the Niger Delta region.
49. The new development bank of Nigeria (DBN) is finally taking off with initial funding of $1.3billion (provided by the World Bank, German Development Bank, African Development Bank, Agence Francaise De Development) to provide medium and long term loans to MSMEs.
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
50. Improving Nigeria’s international image and regional cooperation with neighbouring countries in fighting insurgency.
51. Anti-corruption war: Prosecuting alleged corrupt public officers and recovering billions of naira of stolen public funds; the successful establishment of the whistle-blower policy.
52. Signing of Executive Order 004 – Voluntary Income Asset Declaration Scheme (VAIDS). This aims to increase tax awareness and compliance, and reduce incidence of tax evasion.
53. Signing of agreements with a number of nations to provide Automatic Exchange of Information.
54. Signing of the Extradition Treaty between Nigeria and United Arab Emirates (UAE) toward strengthening Nigeria’s anti-corruption campaign.
55. Establishment of PACAC – a think-tank that has provided leadership, direction and also built capacity of personnel in the fight against corruption.
OTHERS
56. Eradication of polio disease in the country.
57. The introduction of the One Primary Health Centre per ward programme of the Federal Government.

I really don't understand why things are still very hard for the average Nigerian
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by hokafor(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2017
the people that prepared that note for you should have translated that in Hausa language so you can comprehend what you are vomiting out of your gutter. The country is already unofficially divided by your foolishness
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by juman(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2017
legitnow:

Leadership by sentiment rather than qualification.

Wen America and Europe look for bright spark to lead dem, in Nigeria we are looking for a person to kill off other tribes and religion for President.

Since Buhari took office, wat brilliant programme or policy have we heard? None!

Just how he murdered 300 shia and 200 IPOB.

Then Python dance and Crocodile smile.

shame!

Buhari qualification is enough to be the greatest president ever in nigeria.
To be a president you need to be able to read and write english, that is what constitution says.

But to be an heroic leader one need desire, craving, yearning, eagerness and push to achieve special things as your legacy.
Buhari generation dont have that, that is why nigeria is still crawling till today.
We have that fear before he was elected but pdp was not an option.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by DONFASZY(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2017
The National Anthem
Arise, O compatriots, Nigeria's call obey
To serve our fatherland
With love and strength and faith
The labor of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom, peace, and unity.

Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youth and truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And living just and true
Great lofty heights attain
To build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

The Old National Anthem
Nigeria we hail thee
Our own dear native land
Though tribe and tongue may differ
In brotherhood we stand
Nigerians all and proud to serve Our sovereign motherland

Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign
In peace or battle honour
And this we count as gain
To pass unto our children
A banner without stain

O God of all creation
Grant this our one request
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed

The National Pledge
I pledge to Nigeria, my country
To be faithful, loyal, and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Chiefbuddle1: 8:24am On Oct 01, 2017
U get time be dat.....disturbing ur sleep for a dumb speech.....i follow give up on u 2
MARKETfund:
After setting alarm for 7am.
All I managed to hear are ,
Rhetorics , rhetorics and some more rhetorics
Then excuses, passing of bulks

This is the first time am commenting on political matters and sincerely I gave up my sleep for nothing sad
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by AreaFada2: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2017
jamesharryson:
U won't allow Nigeria to be dimesmembered when u have already divided the country? Contunu
Into 97% & 5% in fact. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by godox2(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
jamesharryson:
U won't allow Nigeria to be dimesmembered when u have already divided the country? Contunu

HOW?
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by mankand(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2017
Lol Nigeria already dismembered
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Mordecai(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2017
Balderdash!! What nonsense. You think textbook rhetorics count for achievement?

We even have you talking about polio eradication, when GEJ's government did the work and celebrated our polio free status.

When you count transfer of balances to CBN as an increase in revenue, that is plain misinformation.

Seeing as you are a paid poster, its a low for this administration.

And also, its sickening how this Buhari keeps on talking about war, when IPOB asks for referendum. Is he demented?

Newbiee:

1. Release of 106 Chibok girls, as well as over 16,000 persons in Boko Haram captivity.
3. Recovering 14 local governments and territories previously under Boko Haram control in the North East, rebuilding lives of citizens there; about one million displaced persons in the NE have returned to their communities in two years of this administration.
4. Curbing the incidence of kidnap across the country. (Arrest of kidnap kingpins and dismantling of kidnap cells across the country)
5. Restoring morale of the Nigerian military; re-organizing and better equipping the Nigerian Armed Forces.
6. Purchase of 12 Super-Tucano aircrafts worth $600 million to aid the Nigerian military’s current operations in the North East.
7. Ensuring continued peace in the Niger Delta through consistent funding of the FG amnesty programme for ex-militants.
8. Introduction of an improved mechanism for distribution of aid to IDPs in the North East through the establishment of the Special Intervention Programme of the Federal Government. (Door-to-door strategy)
ECONOMY
9. Implementing the National Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) to aid economic recovery, taking the country out of her worst recession in 29 years, despite fall in oil prices.
10. N1.2 trillion expended on capital/infrastructure projects nationwide, a milestone in the nation’s history.
11. Effective implementation of the Treasury Single Account, and increasing government revenue by over N3 trillion as well as entrenching transparency and accountability.
12. Implementation of the Bank Verification Number (BVN), thus tackling corruption by plugging loopholes for siphoning of public fund and tracking of illicit funds through multiple accounts
13. Ease of doing business: the Federal Government signed into law two bills from the National Assembly (Acts are the Secured Transactions in Movable Assets Act, 2017 (otherwise known as Collateral Registry Act) and the Credit Reporting Act, 2017) which has facilitated access to more affordable credit for Nigerians, fast tracked budget submissions and promotes Made-in-Nigeria products.
14. Establishment of the Presidential Quarterly Business Forum to enhance interaction and private sector participation in the development of the economy.
15. Institutionalizing E-governance setting the foundation for the creation of a truly digital economy.
16. Creation of opportunities for youths to leverage innovation in technology through the introduction of the Aso Villa Demo Day (AVDD) through which over N700 million has been disbursed to young entrepreneurs.
17. The revitalization of the Made-in-Nigeria campaign. (Emphasis on consumption of local products gain grounds)
18. Implementing reforms in the civil service which has led to the elimination of over 30,000 ghost workers, thereby saving the country billions of naira monthly.
19. Massive investments in agriculture, e.g, Anchors Borrowers Programme to improve local produce, improving fertiliser distribution and access across states through the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative.
20. Reduction in rice imports as a result of government’s policies that has encouraged massive rice production across Nigeria.
21. Improving transport infrastructure (rail and road); construction work ongoing on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, renovation of Abuja International Airport runway, completion of Abuja – Kaduna Railway among others.
22. Social Investment Programmes (SIP): N-Power Volunteer Scheme creating jobs for over 200,000 (and still counting) unemployed graduates in all the 36 states and the FCT.
23. SIP: Ongoing Government Enterprise and Empowerment (GEEP) Scheme; commenced in November 2016 in collaboration with the Bank of Industry, where soft loans ranging from N10, 000 to N100, 000 have been given to over 189,000 market women and traders across different states.
24. SIP: Home Grown School Feeding Programme, where almost three million schoolchildren have been fed, while tens of thousands of cooks have been engaged in their respective states.
25. SIP: Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) scheme, under which about 25,000 less privileged Nigerians so far are now being funded with the monthly N5,000 stipend in 9 pilot States (Bauchi, Borno, Cross Rivers, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Osun and Oyo). More beneficiaries are expected to be added in more states.
26. The establishment of MSMEs Clinics, a small Business support programme to support entrepreneurs and small businesses in different states.
27. Establishment of One-Stop-Shops to support policies on Ease of Doing Business.
29. Phasing out subsidy for petroleum products, elimination of fuel scarcity and queues in petrol stations.
30. Implementation of the FG Niger Delta new vision, a comprehensive road map to improve livelihood and social infrastructure.
31. Improved power generation nationwide adding $500million to Nigeria’s sovereign wealth fund and about $87million to its excess crude account.
33. Encouraging the patronage of local contents and increasing export in agriculture.
34. Signing of Executive Order 001 which is the promotion of transparency and efficiency in the business environment - to ensure that public servants offer prompt service in a predictable and transparent manner, and sanction undue delays.
35. Signing of Executive Order 002 which is on prompt submission of annual budgetary estimates by all statutory and non-statutory agencies of the Federal Government including incorporated companies wholly owned by FG.
36. Bailout of cash crunch states; about N689 billion to 27 states of the federation to pay salaries in 2015.
38. Implementing the 2011 UNEP report for the ongoing Ogoni clean-up process after decades of oil spills and pollution.
40. Reforms in the airports (reconstruction of the Abuja airport runway and ongoing work at the Lagos airport).
41. Reforms at the nation’s seaports (Issues with cargo clearance at the ports addressed)
42. Improved duration (under 48 hours) for visa approval especially for investors.
43. Resuscitation of the nation’s refineries which are now working at 50 percent capacity for the first time in over a decade.
44. Eleven of the dead 33 fertilizer plants have been resuscitated while four others are to be revived shortly and this has profound impact on the ongoing revolution in the agricultural sector.
45. For the first time in more than 45 years, the Mambila Power Plant is set to take off with the allocation of $5.6billion for its realization and an expected 3,050 MW output upon completion.
46. Increasing external reserves to a 13 month high of $33 billion from $29.13 billion which has surpassed the ERGPs target of $30.56 billion despite global low oil prices and production challenges.
47. Cancellation of the Joint Venture cash calls with oil multinational companies operating in Nigeria (For the first time in the history of the industry) which has led to savings of billions of dollars lost to fictitious contract payments.
48. Release of N2 billion take off grant for the Maritime University as part of measures to address agitations in the Niger Delta region.
49. The new development bank of Nigeria (DBN) is finally taking off with initial funding of $1.3billion (provided by the World Bank, German Development Bank, African Development Bank, Agence Francaise De Development) to provide medium and long term loans to MSMEs.
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
50. Improving Nigeria’s international image and regional cooperation with neighbouring countries in fighting insurgency.
51. Anti-corruption war: Prosecuting alleged corrupt public officers and recovering billions of naira of stolen public funds; the successful establishment of the whistle-blower policy.
52. Signing of Executive Order 004 – Voluntary Income Asset Declaration Scheme (VAIDS). This aims to increase tax awareness and compliance, and reduce incidence of tax evasion.
53. Signing of agreements with a number of nations to provide Automatic Exchange of Information.
54. Signing of the Extradition Treaty between Nigeria and United Arab Emirates (UAE) toward strengthening Nigeria’s anti-corruption campaign.
55. Establishment of PACAC – a think-tank that has provided leadership, direction and also built capacity of personnel in the fight against corruption.
OTHERS
57. The introduction of the One Primary Health Centre per ward programme of the Federal Government.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by godox2(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2017
AreaFada2:

Into 97% & 5% in fact. grin cheesy

Buhari did not lie, every politician will give attention to who voted him first because they believe in him.
The only mistake is to say it as it is on air. Remember GEJ era, yoruba were not in the corridor of power as SE and SS.
The question you should ask is, what is the result of when GEJ appoint SE and SS in his cabinet? If the constitution gave GEJ powers to appoint whoever he wishes to then and SW did not cry, why should you cry?
THIS IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF PUTTING YOUR EGGS IN 1 BASKET.
Next time learn how to play POLITICS.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by opedaydydx9(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2017
Newbiee:

ECONOMY
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
OTHERS
angry
Newbiee:

ECONOMY
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
OTHERS
u r bastard, u knw, M indifferent about the administration, but all these jagons on top wht..
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by wink2015(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2017
Buhari is an illiterate.

Referendum is universally accepted and if the Biafran, Niger deltan, Oduduwa, Arewa choose to go through referendum processes such as the CATALANIAN OF SPAIN are doing right now there is nothing Buhari can do. That is a universal processes that is constitutional and are globally accepted.

It is there in the United Nation charter of Human rights to seek for self determination.

Nigerians that are refugee when the United Nation through one of its organ the world court in the Hague went to cede off Bakassi to Cameroun are also free to opt for Independence from Cameroun as they were forced to join Cameroun by the judgement of the world court.

These are oppression which the United Nation is pretending not to see at the expense of the good people of Bakassi who are now refugees in Nigeria while their land is taking away to Cameroun.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by groovie(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2017
Annoucing 7000MW of electricity generation
& the 360-$1 from 520 shows that this administration is cruel & want to keep shoving crap down the throat of shallow minded Nigerians.

Was generation ever the problem? The problem has always been CONSTANT
generation and distribution.

We don't want 360!!! This govt met it at 210 when oil prices were at an all time low! Now oil prices have managed to crawl above the $50 price & stayed steady for about 5-6 months. Ahhhhhh!!! Nigerians please learn for once.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by mema900: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Newbiee:

ECONOMY
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
OTHERS

Come, how much were u paid to post this rubish
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2017
jamesharryson:
smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Willybos(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2017
jamesharryson:
Have u 4gotten is dsame useless kawnu that stay wit his parents, dat want to divide the Country?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by smileyoo: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2017
nothing said about fulani-herdsmen. may be he think their frequent killings of innocent citizens, 're justifiable sacrifice for the nigerian unity. its sad. buhari is an apostle of selective justice.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2017
Newbiee:

ECONOMY
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
OTHERS

Half of what you wrote up there are lies and distortion , the other half aren't anything to brag about except by a non-performing government and its soulless agents

Quote impressive the turn out of your hirelings you employed to give you likes.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by lakezone67(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Had one of his dearest family member been a victim of one of the "cowardly attacks" by the boko haram...
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by dokunbam(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2017
Newbiee:

ECONOMY
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
OTHERS
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by tolexy123: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2017
TVTKOKO:
which party? Is it a political campaign?? FYI, That's the flag of the Armed Forces of which Buhari is the grand commander
ah no even see the flag in question grin
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by luckyogor(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Newbiee:

ECONOMY
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
OTHERS
Hahahahahaha,you forgot to put "steady increase in hardship" all over the nation.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by psp2pc(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2017
9jayes:
If things continue like this Nigeria unity cannot last 100 years. This is how is going to happen

1. Biafra will go
2. Niger Delta will split into four countries
3. Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis Friendship will deteriorate and they will eventually split with the help of Biafra and others.
4. Hausa/Fulani will have Nigeria and fulani will continue ruling Hausas till eternity.

Join me to enjoy see my signature

dream on...
don't wake up, you hear..
you guys really like to puff your egos.. yoruba needs help of Biafra... I just can't stop laughing.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by AreaFada2: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
godox2:

Buhari did not lie, every politician will give attention to who voted him first because they believe in him.
The only mistake is to say it as it is on air. Remember GEJ era, yoruba were not in the corridor of power as SE and SS.
The question you should ask is, what is the result of when GEJ appoint SE and SS in his cabinet? If the constitution gave GEJ powers to appoint whoever he wishes to then and SW did not cry, why should you cry?
THIS IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF PUTTING YOUR EGGS IN 1 BASKET.
Next time learn how to play POLITICS.

Who cares? Did it stop VVF, almajiri and child brides in the core North? Did it stop poverty in the zones, no? It was still GEJ who built hundreds of Almajiri schools 14 new fed universities. Who cares about appointment? The country is doomed anyway.

I know appointing Igbo by OBJ & GEJ is what pained zombies. grin I remember each state is represented in every cabinet.

I remember Doyin Okupe & Abati as key members of Aso Rock team under GEJ.

How does appointing elite of your tribe help the poor of your tribe? shocked shocked shocked

No sane president openly divides a country with careless utterances. Whoever wins an election, he/she becomes gov/president of all constituents irrespective of tribe or party affiliation. Unfortunately your likes and Buhari have little understanding of democratic tenets.

The fair thing is the rain falls on everyone, same as the sun shines on all.
I am not Igbo, but Igbo are more interested in leaving Nigeria since 1967. Not token political offices. Never mind the few greedy elite filling pockets.

Only parasites are holding them back. Communist block used high walls and millions of soldiers to cage people. The walls still feel. You cannot stop those yearning for air freedom. Go through all of human history. From colonialism to Apartheid. Freedom finally came. Why waste time now?

What they do with themselves in Biafra is not our business.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Charly68: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thank you Mr President ,this is what Goodluck ought to have done while fighting Boko Haram..but he thought it was a joke.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
that's normal. .that's what every sitting president and anyone gaining from the nation will say. .even Godluck said so o o. .or do we expect you to say you want referendum?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

States Get Another Bailout To Pay Workers Salaries / How To Check If You Are A Registered Voter / Nigeria To Address Security Issues That Led To Visa Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.