Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari (23750 Views)

Wike: We Won’t Allow Nigeria Turn Into A One Party State / Dismembered Body Of The Female Suicide Bomber At University Of Maiduguri / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by nicolosam(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Newbiee:
Good for those asking what have changed in two years.

ECURITY & RELATED MATTERS

1. Release of 106 Chibok girls, as well as over 16,000 persons in Boko Haram captivity.
2. Tackling insurgency, decimation of Boko Haram in the North East.
3. Recovering 14 local governments and territories previously under Boko Haram control in the North East, rebuilding lives of citizens there; about one million displaced persons in the NE have returned to their communities in two years of this administration.
4. Curbing the incidence of kidnap across the country. (Arrest of kidnap kingpins and dismantling of kidnap cells across the country)
5. Restoring morale of the Nigerian military; re-organizing and better equipping the Nigerian Armed Forces.
6. Purchase of 12 Super-Tucano aircrafts worth $600 million to aid the Nigerian military’s current operations in the North East.
7. Ensuring continued peace in the Niger Delta through consistent funding of the FG amnesty programme for ex-militants.
8. Introduction of an improved mechanism for distribution of aid to IDPs in the North East through the establishment of the Special Intervention Programme of the Federal Government. (Door-to-door strategy)
ECONOMY
9. Implementing the National Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) to aid economic recovery, taking the country out of her worst recession in 29 years, despite fall in oil prices.
10. N1.2 trillion expended on capital/infrastructure projects nationwide, a milestone in the nation’s history.
11. Effective implementation of the Treasury Single Account, and increasing government revenue by over N3 trillion as well as entrenching transparency and accountability.
12. Implementation of the Bank Verification Number (BVN), thus tackling corruption by plugging loopholes for siphoning of public fund and tracking of illicit funds through multiple accounts
13. Ease of doing business: the Federal Government signed into law two bills from the National Assembly (Acts are the Secured Transactions in Movable Assets Act, 2017 (otherwise known as Collateral Registry Act) and the Credit Reporting Act, 2017) which has facilitated access to more affordable credit for Nigerians, fast tracked budget submissions and promotes Made-in-Nigeria products.
14. Establishment of the Presidential Quarterly Business Forum to enhance interaction and private sector participation in the development of the economy.
15. Institutionalizing E-governance setting the foundation for the creation of a truly digital economy.
16. Creation of opportunities for youths to leverage innovation in technology through the introduction of the Aso Villa Demo Day (AVDD) through which over N700 million has been disbursed to young entrepreneurs.
17. The revitalization of the Made-in-Nigeria campaign. (Emphasis on consumption of local products gain grounds)
18. Implementing reforms in the civil service which has led to the elimination of over 30,000 ghost workers, thereby saving the country billions of naira monthly.
19. Massive investments in agriculture, e.g, Anchors Borrowers Programme to improve local produce, improving fertiliser distribution and access across states through the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative.
20. Reduction in rice imports as a result of government’s policies that has encouraged massive rice production across Nigeria.
21. Improving transport infrastructure (rail and road); construction work ongoing on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, renovation of Abuja International Airport runway, completion of Abuja – Kaduna Railway among others.
22. Social Investment Programmes (SIP): N-Power Volunteer Scheme creating jobs for over 200,000 (and still counting) unemployed graduates in all the 36 states and the FCT.
23. SIP: Ongoing Government Enterprise and Empowerment (GEEP) Scheme; commenced in November 2016 in collaboration with the Bank of Industry, where soft loans ranging from N10, 000 to N100, 000 have been given to over 189,000 market women and traders across different states.
24. SIP: Home Grown School Feeding Programme, where almost three million schoolchildren have been fed, while tens of thousands of cooks have been engaged in their respective states.
25. SIP: Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) scheme, under which about 25,000 less privileged Nigerians so far are now being funded with the monthly N5,000 stipend in 9 pilot States (Bauchi, Borno, Cross Rivers, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Osun and Oyo). More beneficiaries are expected to be added in more states.
26. The establishment of MSMEs Clinics, a small Business support programme to support entrepreneurs and small businesses in different states.
27. Establishment of One-Stop-Shops to support policies on Ease of Doing Business.
28. The take-off of the 2nd Niger Bridge.
29. Phasing out subsidy for petroleum products, elimination of fuel scarcity and queues in petrol stations.
30. Implementation of the FG Niger Delta new vision, a comprehensive road map to improve livelihood and social infrastructure.
31. Improved power generation nationwide adding $500million to Nigeria’s sovereign wealth fund and about $87million to its excess crude account.
32. The creation of the N30billion Solid Minerals Development Fund.
33. Encouraging the patronage of local contents and increasing export in agriculture.
34. Signing of Executive Order 001 which is the promotion of transparency and efficiency in the business environment - to ensure that public servants offer prompt service in a predictable and transparent manner, and sanction undue delays.
35. Signing of Executive Order 002 which is on prompt submission of annual budgetary estimates by all statutory and non-statutory agencies of the Federal Government including incorporated companies wholly owned by FG.
36. Bailout of cash crunch states; about N689 billion to 27 states of the federation to pay salaries in 2015.
37. Complete refund of Paris loan deductions to states (unprecedented).
38. Implementing the 2011 UNEP report for the ongoing Ogoni clean-up process after decades of oil spills and pollution.
39. Modification of the tax system so that it is more efficient.
40. Reforms in the airports (reconstruction of the Abuja airport runway and ongoing work at the Lagos airport).
41. Reforms at the nation’s seaports (Issues with cargo clearance at the ports addressed)
42. Improved duration (under 48 hours) for visa approval especially for investors.
43. Resuscitation of the nation’s refineries which are now working at 50 percent capacity for the first time in over a decade.
44. Eleven of the dead 33 fertilizer plants have been resuscitated while four others are to be revived shortly and this has profound impact on the ongoing revolution in the agricultural sector.
45. For the first time in more than 45 years, the Mambila Power Plant is set to take off with the allocation of $5.6billion for its realization and an expected 3,050 MW output upon completion.
46. Increasing external reserves to a 13 month high of $33 billion from $29.13 billion which has surpassed the ERGPs target of $30.56 billion despite global low oil prices and production challenges.
47. Cancellation of the Joint Venture cash calls with oil multinational companies operating in Nigeria (For the first time in the history of the industry) which has led to savings of billions of dollars lost to fictitious contract payments.
48. Release of N2 billion take off grant for the Maritime University as part of measures to address agitations in the Niger Delta region.
49. The new development bank of Nigeria (DBN) is finally taking off with initial funding of $1.3billion (provided by the World Bank, German Development Bank, African Development Bank, Agence Francaise De Development) to provide medium and long term loans to MSMEs.
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
50. Improving Nigeria’s international image and regional cooperation with neighbouring countries in fighting insurgency.
51. Anti-corruption war: Prosecuting alleged corrupt public officers and recovering billions of naira of stolen public funds; the successful establishment of the whistle-blower policy.
52. Signing of Executive Order 004 – Voluntary Income Asset Declaration Scheme (VAIDS). This aims to increase tax awareness and compliance, and reduce incidence of tax evasion.
53. Signing of agreements with a number of nations to provide Automatic Exchange of Information.
54. Signing of the Extradition Treaty between Nigeria and United Arab Emirates (UAE) toward strengthening Nigeria’s anti-corruption campaign.
55. Establishment of PACAC – a think-tank that has provided leadership, direction and also built capacity of personnel in the fight against corruption.
OTHERS
56. Eradication of polio disease in the country.
57. The introduction of the One Primary Health Centre per ward programme of the Federal Government.

You are a dismal disappointment to your existence in earth and to your family for saying all these rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by vertueptime: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2017
9jayes:
If things continue like this Nigeria unity cannot last 100 years. This is how is going to happen

1. Biafra will go
2. Niger Delta will split into four countries
3. Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis Friendship will deteriorate and they will eventually split with the help of Biafra and others.
4. Hausa/Fulani will have Nigeria and fulani will continue ruling Hausas till eternity.

Join me to enjoy see my signature

False prophet of nairaland
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by legitnow: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2017
If at 57 the best speech of the President is, "I wont let Nigeria dismembered" then, Nigeria is not a country.

It means Nigeria have not progressed since 1960s.

And it can never progress.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by juman(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2017
nigeria is certainly going to be separated and divided.

The country is going through that path because of senseless and thoughtless leadership.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2017
9jayes:
If things continue like this Nigeria unity cannot last 100 years. This is how is going to happen

1. Biafra will go
3. Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis Friendship will deteriorate and they will eventually split with the help of Biafra and others.
4. Hausa/Fulani will have Nigeria and fulani will continue ruling Hausas till eternity.

Nostradamus
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by vertueptime: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2017
nicolosam:

You are a dismal disappointment to your existence in earth and to your family for saying all these rubbish!

The man no lie na, whats d hatred for
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by legitnow: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2017
juman:
nigeria is certainly going to be separated and divided.

The country is going through that path because of senseless and thoughtless leadership.

Leadership by sentiment rather than qualification.

Wen America and Europe look for bright spark to lead dem, in Nigeria we are looking for a person to kill off other tribes and religion for President.

Since Buhari took office, wat brilliant programme or policy have we heard? None!

Just how he murdered 300 shia and 200 IPOB.

Then Python dance and Crocodile smile.

shame!
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by netflicks(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Where the hell are this guys now? Infact this group was supposed to be tagged a terrorist organization during GEJ's regime...now the suffer even pass gari but the group enter ghost mode.. .

Some people will remember this..

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by kunlexbaba2017: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
themomentng:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that while the nation’s 57th independence anniversary is a day for thanksgiving, reflection and re-dedication, his government will not and cannot accede to what he referred to as calls for dismemberment of the country by “highly irresponsible groups”.

Speaking in a nationwide broadcast this morning, President Buhari said that as a young Army Officer, he took part, from the beginning to the end, in the tragic civil war which cost about two million lives, resulting in fearful destruction and untold suffering to keep the nation as one.
“Those who are agitating for a re-run were not born by 1967 and have no idea of the horrendous consequences of the civil conflict which we went through. I am very disappointed that responsible leaders of these communities do not warn their hot-headed youths about what the country went through. Those who were there should tell those who were not there, the consequences of such folly,” he said.
Acknowledging that recent calls on re-structuring, “quite proper in a legitimate debate, “ have been going on, the President said “proper dialogue and any desired constitutional changes should take place in a rational manner at the national and state assemblies,” because “these are the proper and legal fora for national debate, not some lop-sided, un-democratic body with pre-determined set of objectives.”
On security, President Buhari said over the years the country has gone through trials and tribulations, but October 1 is always a day for celebrations. “Nigerians must be grateful to our gallant Armed Forces for rolling back the frontiers of Boko Haram’s terrorism, defeating them and reducing them to cowardly attacks on soft and vulnerable targets.”
He also expressed gratitude to the nation’s neighbours and the international community for the collective efforts to defeat this world-wide menace of terrorism, even as he commended the Armed Forces and the operational capability of troops in the North-East as they ensure the final push to wipe out the remnants of Boko Haram.
With regard to the economy, he said government has remained pro-active in its diversification policy with its agricultural Anchor Borrowers Programme, which has witnessed the release of N43.92 billion released through the CBN and 13 participating institutions, 200,000 small holder farmers from 29 states of the federation benefitting, and 233,000 hectares of farmland cultivating eight commodities, namely rice, wheat, maize, cotton, soya-beans, poultry, cassava and groundnuts, in addition to fish farming.
He commended the efforts of the governors of Kebbi, Lagos, Ebonyi and Jigawa states for their support to the rice and fertilizer revolutions, just as he lauded contributions of their counterparts in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Imo, Cross River, Benue, Ogun, Kaduna and Plateau states for their support for the presidential initiative for palm oil, rubber, cashew, cassava, potatoes and others crops.
He said the new presidential initiative has generated over 360,000 jobs even as power production reaches a new high of 7,001MW
President Buhari said that a new presidential initiative is starting with each state of the federation creating a minimum of 10,000 jobs for unemployed youths, adding that the government’s N500 billion Special Intervention Programme is also boosting job creation and feeding for school children.
He disclosed that ‘broad based economic growth is leading the economy out of recession, even as investor’s and manufactures’’ confidence is being restored. “The country has recorded seven consecutive months of lower inflation, Naira rate is beginning to stabilise, appreciating from N525 per $1 in February this year to N360 today.”
He said that to further stabilize the polity, the Federal Government gave additional support to states and local government totaling N1.642 trillion.
God Bless Mr President for the job Weldon .i am having at least 18hours of stable light in my area. Our electricity sector improving
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by sunnynet(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2017
Goons media crewz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7Wy37W0gc
Pls watch and subscribe thanks
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by LogicStatement: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
tochivitus:
so I saw Nigeria flag and one other flag, beside the president, abeg what flag is that one am not under understanding
That's the Armed Forces flag. That seat between those flags is the seat of the President and Commander of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Ndi uchu
For a man whose speech has dismembered the country from day one of his leadership saying he won't allow the division of the country is quiet hypocritical.
Was he not the one that created the 5%?
So the power production reaches a new high of 7,001MW, this man is not ashamed, even the GEJ administration surpassed that. You should at lease be boosting of 10,000MW-12,000MW
the new presidential initiative has generated over 360,000 jobs, after hundreds of millions lost there job you can only boost of creating 360,000 jobs.
Talking about boko haram, was it not the one that attacked yesterday.
What this administration did was suppressing news on boko haram attacks but as for boko haram they are well still under existence. For a group to attach a barrack meaning they are still very well strong.
APC's means of achievement, destroy a stable system them, reinstall it.
Baba your administration have nothing new to offer or boast of, your administration has led Nigerians back 10years further, it will take only a visionary government to take Nigeria forward from how back you took us.

Wasted 57years of existence, MTCHEEEEEEEEW
Be deceiving itself o, no be only 10000 to 12000 megawatt. Be lying to urself, Continue.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by LordofNaija: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2017
but you can allow hunger to keep ravaging the country. seems like thats top of your agenda

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by stlarry001(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2017
This thread is dedicated to data analysis, statistical analysis, data visualisation, simulation, modelling etc. using R programming language, SPSS, Eview, GratL, Chi-Square, T-Square, Minitab, Stata, Excel or any other data analysis software required

Various analyses include but not limited to

Regression Analysis
Correlation Analysis
Time series Analysis
Hypothesis testing
ANOVA
T-Tests
Factor analysis and principal component analysis
Descriptive and Exploratory Analysis

I will also provide:
well commented source code
analysis outputs with detailed interpretation and explanation
comprehensive report

Other add-on statistics related services include:
Report writing
Journal Writing
Homework (Term papers, Seminar works)
Data science

Contact us on 08062761683
or through email: larrymontana63@gmail.com
acadresearcher@gmail.com

Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with revisions until you're satisfied.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2017
Is Niqeria a country ?
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by dmostcheerful(f): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2017
charliboy654:

Be deceiving itself o, no be only 10000 to 12000 megawatt. Be lying to urself, Continue.
Read what you quoted ode, I said he should at least be boasting of that
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Newbiee:

1. Release of 106 Chibok girls, as well as over 16,000 persons in Boko Haram captivity.
3. Recovering 14 local governments and territories previously under Boko Haram control in the North East, rebuilding lives of citizens there; about one million displaced persons in the NE have returned to their communities in two years of this administration.
4. Curbing the incidence of kidnap across the country. (Arrest of kidnap kingpins and dismantling of kidnap cells across the country)
5. Restoring morale of the Nigerian military; re-organizing and better equipping the Nigerian Armed Forces.
6. Purchase of 12 Super-Tucano aircrafts worth $600 million to aid the Nigerian military’s current operations in the North East.
7. Ensuring continued peace in the Niger Delta through consistent funding of the FG amnesty programme for ex-militants.
8. Introduction of an improved mechanism for distribution of aid to IDPs in the North East through the establishment of the Special Intervention Programme of the Federal Government. (Door-to-door strategy)
ECONOMY
9. Implementing the National Economic Recovery and Growth Plan (ERGP) to aid economic recovery, taking the country out of her worst recession in 29 years, despite fall in oil prices.
10. N1.2 trillion expended on capital/infrastructure projects nationwide, a milestone in the nation’s history.
11. Effective implementation of the Treasury Single Account, and increasing government revenue by over N3 trillion as well as entrenching transparency and accountability.
12. Implementation of the Bank Verification Number (BVN), thus tackling corruption by plugging loopholes for siphoning of public fund and tracking of illicit funds through multiple accounts
13. Ease of doing business: the Federal Government signed into law two bills from the National Assembly (Acts are the Secured Transactions in Movable Assets Act, 2017 (otherwise known as Collateral Registry Act) and the Credit Reporting Act, 2017) which has facilitated access to more affordable credit for Nigerians, fast tracked budget submissions and promotes Made-in-Nigeria products.
14. Establishment of the Presidential Quarterly Business Forum to enhance interaction and private sector participation in the development of the economy.
15. Institutionalizing E-governance setting the foundation for the creation of a truly digital economy.
16. Creation of opportunities for youths to leverage innovation in technology through the introduction of the Aso Villa Demo Day (AVDD) through which over N700 million has been disbursed to young entrepreneurs.
17. The revitalization of the Made-in-Nigeria campaign. (Emphasis on consumption of local products gain grounds)
18. Implementing reforms in the civil service which has led to the elimination of over 30,000 ghost workers, thereby saving the country billions of naira monthly.
19. Massive investments in agriculture, e.g, Anchors Borrowers Programme to improve local produce, improving fertiliser distribution and access across states through the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative.
20. Reduction in rice imports as a result of government’s policies that has encouraged massive rice production across Nigeria.
21. Improving transport infrastructure (rail and road); construction work ongoing on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, renovation of Abuja International Airport runway, completion of Abuja – Kaduna Railway among others.
22. Social Investment Programmes (SIP): N-Power Volunteer Scheme creating jobs for over 200,000 (and still counting) unemployed graduates in all the 36 states and the FCT.
23. SIP: Ongoing Government Enterprise and Empowerment (GEEP) Scheme; commenced in November 2016 in collaboration with the Bank of Industry, where soft loans ranging from N10, 000 to N100, 000 have been given to over 189,000 market women and traders across different states.
24. SIP: Home Grown School Feeding Programme, where almost three million schoolchildren have been fed, while tens of thousands of cooks have been engaged in their respective states.
25. SIP: Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) scheme, under which about 25,000 less privileged Nigerians so far are now being funded with the monthly N5,000 stipend in 9 pilot States (Bauchi, Borno, Cross Rivers, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Osun and Oyo). More beneficiaries are expected to be added in more states.
26. The establishment of MSMEs Clinics, a small Business support programme to support entrepreneurs and small businesses in different states.
27. Establishment of One-Stop-Shops to support policies on Ease of Doing Business.
29. Phasing out subsidy for petroleum products, elimination of fuel scarcity and queues in petrol stations.
30. Implementation of the FG Niger Delta new vision, a comprehensive road map to improve livelihood and social infrastructure.
31. Improved power generation nationwide adding $500million to Nigeria’s sovereign wealth fund and about $87million to its excess crude account.
33. Encouraging the patronage of local contents and increasing export in agriculture.
34. Signing of Executive Order 001 which is the promotion of transparency and efficiency in the business environment - to ensure that public servants offer prompt service in a predictable and transparent manner, and sanction undue delays.
35. Signing of Executive Order 002 which is on prompt submission of annual budgetary estimates by all statutory and non-statutory agencies of the Federal Government including incorporated companies wholly owned by FG.
36. Bailout of cash crunch states; about N689 billion to 27 states of the federation to pay salaries in 2015.
38. Implementing the 2011 UNEP report for the ongoing Ogoni clean-up process after decades of oil spills and pollution.
40. Reforms in the airports (reconstruction of the Abuja airport runway and ongoing work at the Lagos airport).
41. Reforms at the nation’s seaports (Issues with cargo clearance at the ports addressed)
42. Improved duration (under 48 hours) for visa approval especially for investors.
43. Resuscitation of the nation’s refineries which are now working at 50 percent capacity for the first time in over a decade.
44. Eleven of the dead 33 fertilizer plants have been resuscitated while four others are to be revived shortly and this has profound impact on the ongoing revolution in the agricultural sector.
45. For the first time in more than 45 years, the Mambila Power Plant is set to take off with the allocation of $5.6billion for its realization and an expected 3,050 MW output upon completion.
46. Increasing external reserves to a 13 month high of $33 billion from $29.13 billion which has surpassed the ERGPs target of $30.56 billion despite global low oil prices and production challenges.
47. Cancellation of the Joint Venture cash calls with oil multinational companies operating in Nigeria (For the first time in the history of the industry) which has led to savings of billions of dollars lost to fictitious contract payments.
48. Release of N2 billion take off grant for the Maritime University as part of measures to address agitations in the Niger Delta region.
49. The new development bank of Nigeria (DBN) is finally taking off with initial funding of $1.3billion (provided by the World Bank, German Development Bank, African Development Bank, Agence Francaise De Development) to provide medium and long term loans to MSMEs.
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
50. Improving Nigeria’s international image and regional cooperation with neighbouring countries in fighting insurgency.
51. Anti-corruption war: Prosecuting alleged corrupt public officers and recovering billions of naira of stolen public funds; the successful establishment of the whistle-blower policy.
52. Signing of Executive Order 004 – Voluntary Income Asset Declaration Scheme (VAIDS). This aims to increase tax awareness and compliance, and reduce incidence of tax evasion.
53. Signing of agreements with a number of nations to provide Automatic Exchange of Information.
54. Signing of the Extradition Treaty between Nigeria and United Arab Emirates (UAE) toward strengthening Nigeria’s anti-corruption campaign.
55. Establishment of PACAC – a think-tank that has provided leadership, direction and also built capacity of personnel in the fight against corruption.
OTHERS
57. The introduction of the One Primary Health Centre per ward programme of the Federal Government.
Liar

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by webcalculator(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2017
ultron12345:

The urchins and piglets that call themselves biafrans will not like this.
And you're afraid of the urchins & piglets leaving nigeria
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Obaf1(m): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=Newbiee post=60993578]Good for those asking what have changed in two years.

1. BMC spoted
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by netflicks(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Dreambeat:
A call for referendum is not a call for war

That is to tell u how dumb he is.. . grin he thinks everything is all about military and war..electing this man is the greatest sin Nigeria has ever committed....its a shame!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Lloydfather(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Ndi uchu
For a man whose speech has dismembered the country from day one of his leadership saying he won't allow the division of the country is quiet hypocritical.
So the power production reaches a new high of 7,001MW, this man is not ashamed, even the GEJ administration generated 5,000megawatts when the Niger delta avengers ravanged the power plants, he Baba with all his shallow promises should at least be boosting of 10,000MW-12,000MW
the new presidential initiative has generated over 360,000 jobs, after hundreds of millions lost there job you can only boost of creating 360,000 jobs.
What this administration did was suppressing news on boko haram attacks but as for boko haram they are well still under existence. For a group to attach a barrack meaning they are still very well strong.
Baba your administration have nothing new to offer or boast of, your administration has led Nigerians back 10years further, it will take only a visionary government to take Nigeria forward from how back you took us.

U've earn my kiss this morning.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Guyman02: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2017
This man has been told several times that the National Assembly does not have the power to restructure Nigeria but he continues to play the ostrich because he doesn't want his core northerners to lose their current advantage in a stagnated country
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by TVTKOKO(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2017
tolexy123:
Party flag. APC. Its normal
which party? Is it a political campaign?? FYI, That's the flag of the Armed Forces of which Buhari is the grand commander
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Rayjaymay(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2017
Ok

In other news Sportipstars is here
Visit www.sportipstars.com.ng and start predicting. The top 3 winners earn 10k every month.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Webman007: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Nation building is never a 'done deal'..confined to the history already established.....Aberjhani Message to the Nigeria Unity is not negotiable gang

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by userplainly(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2017
9jayes:

1. Biafra will go

IDIOT! SO WAT HAPPEN TO THOSE THAT INTER-MARRY.....ESPECIALLY IGBOS THAT MARRY OTHER TRIBES.........LACK OF SENSE GO KEEL U...... SELF CENTERED COWARD
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2017
dmostcheerful:

Read what you quoted ode, I said he should at least be boasting of that
Stop lying, goodluck never surpassed 7000 megawatt, before 2016 Nigeria has neva exceeded 5000 megawatt.
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by skinmalata(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2017
independence game
SPAIN
REAL SOCIEDAD - BETIS 1X

ITALY
NAPOLI – CAGLIARI 1

ENGLAND
ARSENAL – BRIGHTON 1

ENGLAND
SHEFFIELD WED - LEEDS 1X

NETHERLANDS
AZ ALKMAAR - FEYENOORD 12

RUSSIA
CSKA MOSCOW – UFA 1
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by NickD(m): 8:12am On Oct 01, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Ndi uchu
So the power production reaches a new high of 7,001MW, this man is not ashamed, even the GEJ administration generated 5,000megawatts when the Niger delta avengers ravanged the power plants, he Baba with all his shallow promises should at least be boasting of 10,000MW-12,000MW

100% spot on analysis. This country is a total joke and there's nothing happy about our independence

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by sanpipita(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2017
Newbiee:

ECONOMY
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
OTHERS

APC and their minions have no shame, imagine presenting lies as achievements
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by charlesucheh(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2017
In other words, when is N-power releasing her names of short listed candidates!!!

Government activities and RED TAPE be like 5 and 6....
Re: I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari by jayson87: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2017
Newbiee:

ECONOMY
ANTI – GRAFT WAR.
OTHERS
Without a doubt this is an account of someone close to this present administration. Tell Buhari that, all this he calls change and achievement, Is no achievement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 / Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) / Jonathan Orders Release Of Detained Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.