Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigeria Independence Day 2017 Wishes, Messages, Quotes & Images - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Independence Day 2017 Wishes, Messages, Quotes & Images (861 Views)

Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day / President Buhari's Birthday Cake Vs Nigeria's Independence Cake. Nigerians React / Nigeria Independence Day Video 2017 Wishes, Greetings, Messages With Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Independence Day 2017 Wishes, Messages, Quotes & Images by SteadyOdds(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2017
This is 1st October 2017. This very year marks 57 years of Nigeria being a free nation. It is a day to remember those who fought for and gave up their lives to free Nigeria from British rule. Nigeria's freedom struggle was a hard-fought one and Independence Day is the day to pledge and to protect the unity and integrity of our country. Nigeria Independence Day is a national holiday and all Nigerians celebrate the day by hoisting the Nigerian flag. Many also fly kites and sing patriotic songs. On the eve of Independence day, the President addresses the nation in a televised speech.

- Feel the pride of being the part of such a glorious nation. Here's sending my warm patriotic wishes to make this day truly memorable.
- Thousands laid down their lives so that our country can celebrate this day. Never forget their sacrifices. Happy Nigeria Independence Day!
- Let's salute the martyrs for the sacrifices they made and thank them for giving us our today.
- Freedom is something that money can't buy, it's the result of the struggles of many brave hearts. Let us honor them today and always. Happy Nigeria Independence Day!
- Let's stand up high to show respect for the ones who died for the independence of Nigeria.

Source: Nigeria Independence Day

Re: Nigeria Independence Day 2017 Wishes, Messages, Quotes & Images by paiz: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2017
I wish we never voted for APC

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [2nd October, 2017]. / Abia State, A Dead State- Video / When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.