Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha (860 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / My Daughter Is The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Okorocha. / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by olamide900: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has said that he wants to be Nigeria’s President because he has something in his head that can change the country within the shortest possible time.

The Governor who is currently being lambasted by Nigerians for appointing his sister as Commissioner for Happiness and Couples’ Fulfillment said this n an interview with Channels TV.

Watch video here: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/i-want-to-be-the-president-because-i-have-something-that-can-change-nigeria%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-rochas-okorocha.3522/

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Xionez(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by marshalldgreat(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
You don start?

2 Likes

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Samusu(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yes, Statues

2 Likes

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Pavore9: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jester!

3 Likes

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by mercyp001(f): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
yes,we know. It is STATUES. And u will change d name of Nigeria to Federal Republic of Statue(FRS)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by BudeYahooCom: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
419er..

2 Likes

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Movic1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
If it's statues, Oga keep it to yourself cheesy grin. Why can't you use that same thing to change Imo?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by updatechange(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
And whAt could that be oo

Still thinking undecided

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by SOFTENGR: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
mercyp001:
yes,we know. It is STATUES. And u will change d name of Nigeria to Federal Republic of Statue(FRS)
Lol grin grin grin
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by okachie1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
This idiot again? Hian!!
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by clevvermind(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
What could be in your head than filling Nigeria with statues.
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Lanretoye(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
any igbo person here should tell me the meaning of Rochas.
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by ewigmee: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
If okoaxha is the only candidate from east, let a qualified person from another part of Nigeria win.

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Sprumbabafather: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lanretoye:
any igbo person here should tell me the meaning of Rochas.

Yoruba people knows him more . They all supported him in 2015 because they know he is evil.
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by drnoel: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Won't happen
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Kokolet11: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by SurefireFashion: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
ok
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by doctokwus: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
The only thing this clown has to offer is to continue his clowning with statues of Buhari,his mother,Aisha Buhari and probably that of the Sultan of Sokoto,Emir of Kano and probably Shehu of Borno for completeness purposes.

1 Like

Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Henrolla(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
G
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Jaideyone(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
lol what a clown
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by Henrolla(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin... Too much vision wan kill this man..

Anyway, use the things to change Imo state. Charity begins at home..
Re: When I Become President, I Have Something That Can Change Nigeria’ – Okorocha by dieBYfire: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
olamide900:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has said that he wants to be Nigeria’s President because he has something in his head that can change the country within the shortest possible time.

The Governor who is currently being lambasted by Nigerians for appointing his sister as Commissioner for Happiness and Couples’ Fulfillment said this n an interview with Channels TV.

Watch video here: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/i-want-to-be-the-president-because-i-have-something-that-can-change-nigeria%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-rochas-okorocha.3522/

This dead Cockroach should just keep quiet or betterstill go to hell or else he will Die by Fire( DBF) angry

(1) (Reply)

See What The Chairman Of APC Governor's Forum Is Doing (photo) / Life And Death Of Hon. Bola Ige / Herdsmen Killings: We Are Ready To Fight Fulani, Spill Our Blood-benue Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.