Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is There Any Strong Islamic Alfa That Can Pray To Help Me Get Debtors To Pay Me - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is There Any Strong Islamic Alfa That Can Pray To Help Me Get Debtors To Pay Me (2468 Views)

Medical Advice On Fasting. I Pray It Helps. / Question: Does Allah Pray To The Prophet According To Surah 33:43 And 56? / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Strong Islamic Alfa That Can Pray To Help Me Get Debtors To Pay Me by xplus2009: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2010
do you know any strong islam alfa that can pray to help me get my debtors to pay my money ?if yes call 07034379182.no scammer please
Re: Is There Any Strong Islamic Alfa That Can Pray To Help Me Get Debtors To Pay Me by bilms(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2010
this is why some muslim go as far as going to d church to seek for something,

do u know u re better than some alfa's in the face of Allah? u re better those peole u seek, but u do not know the xtent of your power,

Call him and he will answer u,

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sunnah Of The Prophet(s.a.w) To Celebrate Eid Maulud? / Do Nigerian Muslims Really Believe That They Are Descendants Of Adam? / Share Your Ramadan Prayers With Other believers. Post It Here. Ramadan Kareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.