Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. (13960 Views)

Should I Take This Bank Dsa Job? / How Much Kimberly Ryan Pays Outsourced First Bank DSA / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Have u started the job after the unboarding..
abbaapple:

Ask me again.
Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by Maccapele: 12:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Any successful candidate yet.. For those who wrote the test?
Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by Wised(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2017
I wrote mine on the first of November and I scored 350 out of 400 which is 88% .but since then I have not heard from them for the interview.
Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by abdoullerh: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lol don't mind them. The job is not worthy of the stress
Wised:
I wrote mine on the first of November and I scored 350 out of 400 which is 88% .but since then I have not heard from them for the interview.
Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by Welcomme: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
abbaapple:

Slavery job of the highest oder! After 3 months if you didn't meet target they will send you back to your village just de way military do. cheesy
Lolzzzz... I did test, went for interview, was offered the Job, but didn't resume.. I considered the job and saw that I am entering into big poo... What made me not to resume was when the guy that interviewed me told me that, if I don't meet up withing three month, I will be fired! I thought of it that, I can't tell people that I have gotten a job and after three month I will be sacked after so many congratulations. Coupled with the fact that the job wasnt in my state of residence sef..So after I don rent house, start work, If I don't meet up, u will now sack me? I better not go.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by Welcomme: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Have u started the job after the unboarding..
Did u get d job? I got but didnt resume.
Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by ApostleEbuka(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Welcomme:
Lolzzzz... I did test, went for interview, was offered the Job, but didn't resume.. I considered the job and saw that I am entering into big poo... What made me not to resume was when the guy that interviewed me told me that, if I don't meet up withing three month, I will be fired! I thought of it that, I can't tell people that I have gotten a job and after three month I will be sacked after so many congratulations. Coupled with the fact that the job wasnt in my state of residence sef..So after I don rent house, start work, If I don't meet up, u will now sack me? I better not go.

bros, when I said I did this job for just two days and then.. I fired myself, I was not joking grin
Welcomme:

bros, when I said I did this job for just two days and then.. I fired myself, I was not joking
Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by abbaapple: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Welcomme:

You get brain!

1 Like

Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by blessedoluseun(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2018
@ApostleEbuka,
I was call for interview yesterday evening, for online test today 30th January 2018 at a bank nearest to me, username:Bleep password: xxxx
pls ApostleEbuka pls flash or call 08062395844, i will call u back,
i just want to confirm some truth from u, concerning DSA
wARM REGARDS
Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by galaciousbabe(f): 12:19am On Feb 10, 2018
blessedoluseun:
@ApostleEbuka,
I was call for interview yesterday evening, for online test today 30th January 2018 at a
bank nearest to me, username:Bleep password: xxxx
pls ApostleEbuka pls flash or call 08062395844, i will call u back,
i just want to confirm some truth from u, concerning DSA
wARM REGARDS
Hey dear i need to confirm something frm u concerning d test i got an invite. Please hw do i reach u
Re: Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. by martobi: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: 200,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Engaged As Financial Service Operator / FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment / Client Advisor Aptitude Test Invite From AB Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.