Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ladies Can Get Pregnant While Already Pregnant? Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Can Get Pregnant While Already Pregnant? Pics (739 Views)

Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins / Five Aerobic Exercises Pregnant Ladies Can Do / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can Get Pregnant While Already Pregnant? Pics by acevic: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2017
I was going through a post made by uber of Facebook and some comments about the possibility of ladies getting pregnant while already pregnant.
Some said it's possible and in most cases leads to the birth of unidentical twins.

To the medically inclined peeps in the house. What do you think?

Re: Ladies Can Get Pregnant While Already Pregnant? Pics by phintohlar(f): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2017
Oh boi this is serious oo, i never hear this 1 before
Re: Ladies Can Get Pregnant While Already Pregnant? Pics by Crownbefitsme(f): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2017
uhmmmm.....wentin person nor go hear....it is not possible
Re: Ladies Can Get Pregnant While Already Pregnant? Pics by geunik(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Identical twins occur when one egg split into two after fertilization. Non identical is when two sperm fertilized two eggs the same month. After the first month of pregnancy, the hormones release prevent the release of egg for any other fertilization until after the woman stops breast feeding. I will not want to deny the possibility of such occurrence due to the recent changes in the human body
For more health tips, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Know More About Mackerel Fish (titus) / I Can't Seem To Overcome My Masturbation Addiction / 7 Health Benefits Of Sour Sop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.