Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man (1191 Views)

Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) / Man Apprehended And Beaten To Pulp After Failed Abduction Attempt In Zamfara / Fake Vigilante Member Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught By Real Vigilantes. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by ThisTrend(f): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2017
Husband allegedly beats his wife to a pulp after finding her in a beer parlour with another man

A man allegedly battered his wife when he found her in a beer parlour with her boyfirend.

According to a Facebook user who shared the story, the man had returned home to find his wife gone and his eight-month-old baby alone with the maid. He went in search of his wife only to find her in a beer parlour with her boyfriend who resides outside the country. In anger, he beat her mercilessly while the boyfriend fled. Others in the beer parlour stood watching and made no effort to stop the abuse.

Read the full story below.

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/10/husband-allegedly-beats-his-wife-to.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by ThisTrend(f): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by RoyalBlak007: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2017
♤Happy Independence
♤Day
Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by josephine123: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by MhizzAJ(f): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2017
Why did he beat her
Weak man
Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by decatalyst(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why did he beat her
Weak man

In as much as I do not support causing physical damage to anyone, could you please answer this question: why would the woman go to the beer parlor to drink with anothrt woman's husband?

Your time starts now!

4 Likes

Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by LexngtonSteele: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2017
People who shout " Any man who beats a woman is no longer a man" should just shut up.

Wife battery should be discouraged, but in special circumstances e.g. -

1. I find you banging in MY house.

2. You neglect a baby for your ex boyfriend (like in this story)....

You would be beaten to an inch of your life.

Crucify me as much as you want, some sins won't escape punishment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by Buharimustgo: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2017
When a woman doesn't want to respect herself and her husband.
I still blame the man,the wisest thing is to walk out of the marriage than battering her
Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by Flaghouse1: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why did he beat her
Weak man

Very true the man is a weak man for beating her, he would have chewed off her nose so that she cannot smell the presence of the abroad guy anytime he arrives Nigeria,

Yeyenatu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2017
Don't support domestic violence but this is just sweet justified beating. I hope he broke her bones. Cheap cúnt!
Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by 701ecilana: 11:10am On Oct 01, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Don't support domestic violence but this is just sweet justified beating. I hope he broke her bones. Cheap cúnt!
But if she finds you doing the same thing? I'd say, rather than breaking her bones, divorce her.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2017
701ecilana:

But if she finds you doing the same thing? I'd say, rather than breaking her bones, divorce her.

A woman's cheating carries more consequences and it's far more disastrous.

Taking a married woman to a beer parlour of all places!

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by oyetunder(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2017
Wait o! what if the woman had been the one who saw the man with another babe in the beer joint? Most times, women would only shout on their husbys but beat the girlfriends. Also...the one who is innocent can become the one who is guilty.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by 701ecilana: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

A woman's cheating carries more consequences and it's far more disastrous.

Taking a married woman to a beer parlour of all places!
Who says the consequences of a cheating married woman should be graver?

Should she have been taken to his home instead?
Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by NaeChris: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
If na woman catch the man, he will lose his Joystick.
Re: Husband Beats His Wife To A Pulp After Finding Her In A Beer Parlour With A Man by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
if i were to be the man, i would have go back home and take an olosho to the same beer parlour and do likewise of what the woman did. even go beyond that!
grin grin grin what are am i saying self grin

(1) (Reply)

”they Put Stick In Our Private Parts – Returnee Recounts Her Ordeal In Libya / Beware Of How You Book Your Next Hotel, So As Not To Fall Victim / Ghana Arrests 72 Nigerian Prostitutes,1 Togolese,7 Ghanaians Sex-workers (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.