Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigeria Won't Break Under Me - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Won't Break Under Me - Buhari (407 Views)

"May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics) / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / Buhari Undead, Here's Why Kyari, Saraki Won't Break The News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria Won't Break Under Me - Buhari by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated that the country will not break under his watch despite the ethnic tensions and calls for secession plaguing the nation.

Buhari said that the calls for restructuring has given some groups he tagged 'Highly irresponsible' the opportunity to call for the disintegration of Nigeria.

The president made these statements during his independence day speech, adding that those agitating for another civil war were not born by 1967, so they have no idea of the war and its consequences.

He also expressed disappointment in some south-east leaders who failed to call the youths agitating for Biafra to order.

President Buhari also spoke on the anti-corruption efforts being made by his administration. he said;

“We have signed multilateral agreements on criminal matters with friendly countries. There are signs of increasing cooperation from the judiciary.Recently, the Chief Justice of the Federation directed heads of all our courts of first instance and Appeal to accelerate hearings of corruption cases and dismiss any judicial officers found to have been compromised.

Justice Salami has just been appointed to chair the Judiciary’s anti-graft committee. The government expects a lot from this committee.I commend the National Assembly for refocusing on its oversight committees,”
http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/01/biafra-nigeria-wont-break-buhari/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Nigeria Won't Break Under Me - Buhari by Sprumbabafather: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
You will not be around forever sir

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Won't Break Under Me - Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Whether under you or not

Nigeria must break up
We are not one people
We have nothing in common

Nigeria must be an Islamic State that it is destined to be...... Biafrans don't want to hold it back

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Won't Break Under Me - Buhari by madridguy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria won't break up but we shall purge out the terrorists ipork.
Re: Nigeria Won't Break Under Me - Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
madridguy:
Nigeria won't break up but we shall purge out the terrorists ipork.
What's the essence of smuggling Sharian law into the constitution when you know it's a secular state...
It's like eating ones cake and still having it

My Muslim friend
The only reason you are chanting one Nigeria today is that the Fulani military who designed the Nigerian constitution gave you the advantage you enjoy today...

Before Nigeria will break
We will use restructuring to destroy the Hausa Fulani hegemony and those head starts you enjoy today...

Nigeria is skewed to suit some people
A country without equity.. Fairness and justice
When the number of local governments in Kano state is greater than the local governments in the whole of South east.. Just know that something just have to give
Re: Nigeria Won't Break Under Me - Buhari by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2017

(1)

Independence: From Nigeria To Catalonia / President Buhari Meeting With Kachikwu: Good News / Omoyele Sowore And The Unknown Rape Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.