Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) (21343 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by activistjohnny(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
what i just see here's that when you take charge with the holy spirit you are good to go to cast out demons out.GOD bless this vibrant youth.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Kaxmytex(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Why mad spirit come dey bone inside the woman nah??
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by AnanseK(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
The ignorant men called Pastors. All they excel in is deceiving & swindling the gullible and sex scandals with married women.

How can howling , screaming and shouting cure psychiatric illness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by adeblow(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Effect of watching Nigerian film things undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by ubisco: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
he try shaa
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by AnanseK(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
MrDandy:
Some people don't have enough data to watch the video o, but they will surely comment angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by ubisco: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
joseph6071:
Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Madwoman..Some powerful vibrant prayer

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQq30bWM0g

ok
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by talk2percy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hahahaha....these overzealous religious people sef...Even Jesus in the bible didn't burn such number of calories to expel demons. Between u guys and the person being prayed for, who is madder, like seriously who needs help? And after all those shows, una still no comot am....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by talk2percy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Who even send them sef...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by PureMe01: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
dakeskese:
Are you sure the pastor is not trying to heal NwaAmaikpe? Cus (s)he ran out of NL mad.
lol
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by akigbemaru: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
joseph6071:
Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Madwoman..Some powerful vibrant prayer

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQq30bWM0g

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Daeylar(f): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
dakeskese:
Are you sure the pastor is not trying to heal NwaAmaikpe? Cus (s)he ran out of NL mad.

Lol,
NwaAmaikpe should come back jor, I miss his craziness. I found him funny most times
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by seunrebirth(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
It Happened on my street... Karimu street, In Ojuelegba. Surulere. Lagos. The so called woman is popularly called Aunty Gbedmi.

there's a long story you all won't understand. There's a house in karimu which has now been sold and it's now called the Suncity hotel in Karimu. There was family issues on that land before it was sold out.... Very long story my people... embarassed lipsrsealed

After all the drama by the young guys, there was no change. She's still just like before they came. SUCH IS LIFE...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by NothingDoMe: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
dessz:
This one is strong,
Fetch me the holy cane. grin
Eleyi gidi gan!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by showafrica(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
seunrebirth:
It Happened on my street... Karimu street, In Ojuelegba. Surulere. Lagos. The so called woman is popularly called Aunty Gbedmi.

there's a long story you all won't understand. There's a house in karimu which has now been sold and it's now called the Suncity hotel in Karimu. There was family issues on that land before it was sold out.... Very long story my people... embarassed lipsrsealed

After all the drama by the young guys, there was no change. She's still just like before they came. SUCH IS LIFE...

Na wao.. .upon all this hustle.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
A greater lunatic trying to "heal" a sick woman?

Nothing can be more annoying right now than watching such an offensive circus show by a Christard clown.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by AAinEqGuinea: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Muyiii(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
blacks, Africans #smh
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by darediamond(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
midolian:
When a mad person sees a 'madder' person, he/she gets humbled..for just a while grin grin

The woman had to chill for them to show off their nollywood skills after which she proved to them that "Not every madness is curable by mere shouting"
Immediately I see or saw the taitu of this thread, I branch straight away to come and as xeccise my chine with laughter.
My sweet nairalanders I hail ooooo!
" when a mad person sees a 'madder person"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
midolian:
When a mad person sees a 'madder' person, he/she gets humbled..for just a while grin grin

The woman had to chill for them to show off their nollywood skills after which she proved to them that "Not every madness is curable by mere shouting"
hmmmm, it simply means they didn't depend on the word, how many verses of the scriptures did you hear them saying, they were just using their own understanding so healing won't come that way.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Dynamique: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2017
Miracles (this doesn't include the staged dramas by pastors) only happen behind cameras, not when there is a camera at the very moment.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by greatman247(m): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Still she no heal ooo. If most Nigerian pastors takes their fake miracles to the street they know they'd be exposed.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by humblemikel(f): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2017
Rrankdonga:
Before you laugh at him,

How many Nigerian youths are attempting anything? You'd make it if you try.... Believe that.

Okay you can now laugh at him grin grin grin
U just make me laugh now.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Ndchukz: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2017
psychologist:
everyone actually has d gift of deliverance
Read that 1cor12 contextually

Shalom
your are contradicting yourself
everyone has a gift but differing from one another and this gift is giving to you according to your measure of faith
either prophesy, ministration, healing, interpretation and ability to discern and distinguish between good utterance of the spirits and bad one's etc.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by petra1(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2017
, , , ,at least they tried

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.