Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka (924 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka by Kseafresh: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
About two weeks ago, this post concerning Reverend Father Mbaka's prophecy went viral.
The post was about his latest prophecy concerning October 1st.
As October First draws near, Nigerians are anxiously waiting to see this prophecy being fulfilled.
As a recap, here is the post .......
The Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka has come again with fresh prophecies in order to prove his authenticity to Ebube Muonso.
Father Mbaka who refused to say anything concerning the accusation levelled against him by Ebube have broken the silence stating: “I don’t have much words to say over what Ebube mounso said about me, I’m a Prophet of God everyone knows that, when I prophecy it comes to pass, and for someone to come from nowhere and question my authenticity, that person is on the blink of extension”.
“To prove my authenticity to the world and Nigerians in general, to prove that am really a Prophet of God, I’m going to make a Prophecy that “on the first of October coming month, there will be darkness in the cloud over Nigeria for a complete 5hours starting on the 12moon till 5pm then, after ..........
See the Full Details
Here ;:;
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/15/fr-mbaka-ill-resign-prophet-will-no-5-hours-darkness-nigeria-october-1-replies-ebube-mounso/

Mods pls move this to the promised land
Re: It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka by Cameleon72(f): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka by stanleyalpacino(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hehehehehe people don dey wise small small o grin
Re: It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
I think this reportage is false. Father Mbaka didn't say such. Video evidence would have being better because most bloggers are after their pockets
Re: It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka by Spylord48: 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Is it by force to blog?
Re: It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka by Kseafresh: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Spylord48:
Is it by force to blog?
is that the point undecided
Re: It's Past 12 Already, Where's The Darkness Fr.mbaka by Kseafresh: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:
I think this reportage is false. Father Mbaka didn't say such. Video evidence would have being better because most bloggers are after their pockets

(1) (Reply)

Islam With False Conversion Story Busted! / Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? / SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.