Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? (921 Views)

Mark, Luke, Mathew, John NEVER Met Jesus!! / Must A Person Confess Jesus With His Mouth To Be Saved? / Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by live4dgospel(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nothing is more urgent in your life than to understand the gospel of the water and the Spirit, the gospel of sure salvation that no rationale or wisdom of this world can prove. For this reason, countless doctrines about salvation have risen and fallen, and excessive devotion to these doctrines has been demanded as though they were truths. Many people have been confessing their salvation without the full knowledge of exactly how salvation was fulfilled in the life of the Messiah, leaving aside important issues pertaining to it. Whatever you hold onto as the truth, this notion affects your attitude and ultimately determines your fate. Are you holding onto and believing in the gospel of the water and the Spirit? Fundamentally speaking, the gospel Truth of the water and the Spirit is neither subjective nor dependent, but it is independent of all things. Who revealed this Truth or who discovered it first is not important. This Truth of salvation is not validated just because you agree with it, nor is it nullified just because you or I disagree with it. Many people have taught the gospel of the Cross as the Truth of salvation. Numerous denominations and Christian communities have put forth their positions and opinions on salvation, and they also have presented their own respective positions about the relevant issues on salvation to defend their doctrines. But this has only deepened confusion, and countless people are now walking on the path to hell, even as the light is shining on them like the broad daylight. This is mainly due to the prevalence of a half-complete gospel, that is, the gospel of the Cross alone. For 2,000 years since Christianity first emerged in Palestine, this simple message of the Cross has been undermining and corrupting the real message of the gospel. When I became a Christian, I asked myself what salvation was, what my rewards were, who needed salvation, what conditions had to be met, whether there was a right way to reach salvation, whether it was possible for anyone to abide in salvation amid all the present confusion, what the role of God in achieving salvation was, and finally, what man’s role was. When seen from inside the gospel of the water and the Spirit, such questions were easy questions that could be answered more than sufficiently. However, from inside today’s Christianity, they were not as easy as they seemed. Countless books and apologies were flooding the world, with everyone claiming to have the right answer to these problems. In a world filled with so much misinformation like it is today’s world, you may then wonder what changes my few additional books on these issues can bring to this world. Being free from preconceived notions or prejudices, I would like to bear witness to the Truth manifested in the Gospel of John through the gospel of the water and the Spirit. I am sure that these few sermon books on the Gospel of John will bring some fundamental changes to your life, unlike the other books of mainstream Christianity. This is not just my own opinion, but it is a fact. I am fully convinced that this God-given book titled “Have You Met Jesus with the Gospel of the Water and the Spirit?” will illuminate your soul with the knowledge of the Truth. I encourage you not to give up reading this book so easily. Although I am not an eloquent man, I can still bear witness of true salvation to you, through the gospel of the water and the Spirit that the Lord has shown and taught me. My intention here is to teach the gospel of the water and the Spirit in simple terms as a preacher, not as a philosopher or a theologian. I am confident that you will agree with the Word of God rather than my own thoughts. The contents of this book are not just personal opinions, but they are facts. I wholeheartedly believe that Jesus is Christ, that John the Baptist is the representative of mankind who passed the sins of the world to Jesus the Lamb of God by baptizing Him, and that Jesus was therefore crucified to death while shouldering all the sins of the world, from its past to its present and its future. It is my sincerest hope and prayer that for the sake of your own soul, you would encounter the gospel of the water and the Spirit and believe in it.
[PDF] (2MB)
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B8wCbx7jt6ZJNFp1blFvbUVPcWc&export=download

Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by Thegospelman(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
live4dgospel:
Nothing is more urgent in your life than to understand the gospel of the water and the Spirit, the gospel of sure salvation that no rationale or wisdom of this world can prove. For this reason, countless doctrines about salvation have risen and fallen, and excessive devotion to these doctrines has been demanded as though they were truths. Many people have been confessing their salvation without the full knowledge of exactly how salvation was fulfilled in the life of the Messiah, leaving aside important issues pertaining to it. Whatever you hold onto as the truth, this notion affects your attitude and ultimately determines your fate. Are you holding onto and believing in the gospel of the water and the Spirit? Fundamentally speaking, the gospel Truth of the water and the Spirit is neither subjective nor dependent, but it is independent of all things. Who revealed this Truth or who discovered it first is not important. This Truth of salvation is not validated just because you agree with it, nor is it nullified just because you or I disagree with it. Many people have taught the gospel of the Cross as the Truth of salvation. Numerous denominations and Christian communities have put forth their positions and opinions on salvation, and they also have presented their own respective positions about the relevant issues on salvation to defend their doctrines. But this has only deepened confusion, and countless people are now walking on the path to hell, even as the light is shining on them like the broad daylight. This is mainly due to the prevalence of a half-complete gospel, that is, the gospel of the Cross alone. For 2,000 years since Christianity first emerged in Palestine, this simple message of the Cross has been undermining and corrupting the real message of the gospel. When I became a Christian, I asked myself what salvation was, what my rewards were, who needed salvation, what conditions had to be met, whether there was a right way to reach salvation, whether it was possible for anyone to abide in salvation amid all the present confusion, what the role of God in achieving salvation was, and finally, what man’s role was. When seen from inside the gospel of the water and the Spirit, such questions were easy questions that could be answered more than sufficiently. However, from inside today’s Christianity, they were not as easy as they seemed. Countless books and apologies were flooding the world, with everyone claiming to have the right answer to these problems. In a world filled with so much misinformation like it is today’s world, you may then wonder what changes my few additional books on these issues can bring to this world. Being free from preconceived notions or prejudices, I would like to bear witness to the Truth manifested in the Gospel of John through the gospel of the water and the Spirit. I am sure that these few sermon books on the Gospel of John will bring some fundamental changes to your life, unlike the other books of mainstream Christianity. This is not just my own opinion, but it is a fact. I am fully convinced that this God-given book titled “Have You Met Jesus with the Gospel of the Water and the Spirit?” will illuminate your soul with the knowledge of the Truth. I encourage you not to give up reading this book so easily. Although I am not an eloquent man, I can still bear witness of true salvation to you, through the gospel of the water and the Spirit that the Lord has shown and taught me. My intention here is to teach the gospel of the water and the Spirit in simple terms as a preacher, not as a philosopher or a theologian. I am confident that you will agree with the Word of God rather than my own thoughts. The contents of this book are not just personal opinions, but they are facts. I wholeheartedly believe that Jesus is Christ, that John the Baptist is the representative of mankind who passed the sins of the world to Jesus the Lamb of God by baptizing Him, and that Jesus was therefore crucified to death while shouldering all the sins of the world, from its past to its present and its future. It is my sincerest hope and prayer that for the sake of your own soul, you would encounter the gospel of the water and the Spirit and believe in it.
[PDF] (2MB)
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B8wCbx7jt6ZJNFp1blFvbUVPcWc&export=download
Only those that believe in this powerful gospel of water ad the Spirit know how salvation feel like. I thank God for revealing this original to us who are poor in spirit.
Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by live4dgospel(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Thegospelman:

Only those that believe in this powerful gospel of water ad the Spirit know how salvation feel like. I thank God for revealing this original to us who are poor in spirit.
Amen! I pray that God will enable more people to receive the remission of sins through the gospel books.
Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by Thegospelman(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
live4dgospel:

Amen! I pray that God will enable more people to receive the remission of sins through the gospel books.
God will do that as He has promised us in the book of Revelation
Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by live4dgospel(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2018
Thegospelman:

And we believe in it
Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by live4dgospel(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2018
Thegospelman:

I believe in it absolutely
Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by Thegospelman(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
live4dgospel:
I believe in it absolutely
Amen!
Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by live4dgospel(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2018
Thegospelman:

Amen!
Amen!
Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by Thegospelman(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2018

Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by live4dgospel(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Thegospelman:

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=17wYgaNITSYbZMJ8zrf38T6Ft9iQ_YcCX&export=download
Everyone really needs to read this book alongside their Bible. Since we may not be able to preach tge gospel of water and the Spirit to everyone in person we can at least preach it through the literature ministry.
Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by Thegospelman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
live4dgospel:

Everyone really needs to read this book alongside their Bible. Since we may not be able to preach tge gospel of water and the Spirit to everyone in person we can at least preach it through the literature ministry.
God's willing we will do that.
Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by live4dgospel(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thegospelman:
God's willing we will do that.
Christian books available in over 65 languages of the world at www.bjnewlife.org
Re: Have You Met Jesus With The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit? by live4dgospel(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Closed. / Greater Works Than These Shall You Do / Prophetess Predicts The Collapse Of Her Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.