Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) (37715 Views)

Yahya Usman Ahmad Constructs Airplane Model With Local Materials. Photos / Boy Constructs Bike, Grinding Machine With Local Materials (photos) / Umar Maizaki Gets Scholarship In Gombe For Constructing NNPC Fuel Tanker Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by castrol180(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Good one though. But should the state government sponsor a toy maker. None of those materials are made in Nigeria.
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by shallysgirl: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shie... So beCause one man constructed kpangolo,, we should start dancing. SMH.
MediumStout:
If these were to be from the south east, the online miscreants won't let us rest. This shows a united Nigeria is better for our rapid development as a nation. No region is a parasite, we are all unique in our own ways. I hope the igbo's can see that talents is spread across all tribes. Their call for biafra should seize henceforth sad
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Well, I commend his creativity, but still how will this translate into hardcopy We did more than this when I was small dreaming naijiya would take our dream to the next level...but for where?? I have designed a car I hope to shock the world auto makers ,eco friendly and more but my heart dey shake cos the environment in naija is ,for the last 2 decades absolutely DETRIMENTAL TO POSITVE THINKING and HOSTILE TO DEVELOPMENT OF IDEALS that could impact on the country growth and progress .corruption is no one major issue in Nigeria along misplaced personal and national priorities sad this toy will end up in Nigeria the trash can mark my word
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by nakotee: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
great

3 Likes

Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Iamzik: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
MediumStout:
If these were to be from the south east, the online miscreants won't let us rest. This shows a united Nigeria is better for our rapid development as a nation. No region is a parasite, we are all unique in our own ways. I hope the igbo's can see that talents is spread across all tribes. Their call for biafra should seize henceforth sad

Tribal warlords have arrived..
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Lomprico2: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
I've seen thread where a young boy from aba develop robotic prototype excavator. The bashing from some republicans eh!

Kudos to this lad though.
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lovely. The guy tried oooooo. Kudos to his parents and honour and adoration to the God almighty for the good work
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Evablizin:
you just want to spoil this thread but continue.

He is not spoiling the thread he is saying the truth.You people don't appreciate anybody or anything except it is from your side.
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Bintaisah: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
Great
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Pls we really have yo stop this nonsense of celebrating mediocrity. A full grown man constructs a toy and we're here with the drums.
Kids in Asia are creating robots , let's have a word with ourselves.

I second your statement. I've been on nairaland for a while and I keep seeing things like this. Isn't it time we set up the infrastructure to start producing the real thing.
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
MarieSucre:

I second your statement. I've been on nairaland for a while and I keep seeing things like this. Isn't it time we set up the infrastructure to start producing the real thing.
I couldn't agree less. We have a number of Universities of Technology, we produce first class graduates in Technology related courses, we have tens of polythecnics yet nothing to show for it.
Parfois, nous sommes trop à l'aise comme médiocres

1 Like

Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Great talent. He should not be allowed to waste. Kudos
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Wow! Hope his state governor sees this talent
If dey seen it unko they would do anything my brother I swear
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by manci(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
somebody should shout igbo kenu
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Tamass: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Pls we really have yo stop this nonsense of celebrating mediocrity. Its become a trend here that when a full grown man constructs a toy , we come out here with the drums.
I dont blame you...i blame those who clicked the like button for the nonsense you commented!
How can you call this mediocrity...did you even know before most of all these cars are constructed a primordial sample like the one that talented kid made above is neccessary..yet you just feel you can spew rubbish from the very little you know.. what have you even offered as a person...? some kids with talent is trying to do what you have never dreamt of doing and all you can do is to condemn his effort..you should be ashamed of yourself,i wonder what kind of a father you will be to your children....and next time dont compare us with asians..they have a got alot more facilities to enhance whatever they are producing

1 Like

Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nigga even put the MACK bulldog in front of his truck, talents to be harnessed! MAI ZAKI....whatever it means! cheesy
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by samisj4real(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Wow! Hope his state governor sees this talent
Madam what talent are you talking about?
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by pensilpyper(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
innoson motors come and see talent ooo
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
MediumStout:
You are putting on your thinking cap. Kudos to you.
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by philcz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Pls we really have yo stop this nonsense of celebrating mediocrity. Its become a trend here that when a full grown man constructs a toy , we come out here with the drums.
What have you created?
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by gbengat6(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
If these were to be from the south east, the online miscreants won't let us rest. This shows a united Nigeria is better for our rapid development as a nation. No region is a parasite, we are all unique in our own ways. I hope the igbo's can see that talents is spread across all tribes. Their call for biafra should seize henceforth
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by hardeymorlar(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
Frenchfriez:
you're very right! But please don't compare....what you create is based on what you have access to
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Heiya..the dude got a great talent!! but na Nigeria we dey #IssaNigeriaThing
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by driand(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
MediumStout:
from ur comment ur hate for igbo is very strong yet you can't let dem go and stay on their own, so you won't have to worry about them any more,... Issorite!

1 Like

Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
am jxt tired of this kind thg on Nairaland, we've done more than thiseven add rotor to make it move while in junior sec schl & no one loud it bcs its more or less a kids brain, let hin invent a locomotiv engine, then we shall appriciate you... ere omode to d peak
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by driand(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
abdelrahman:
The problem is that FG won't recognize him. cry
recognize him for what exactly?
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
This isnt Asia, and we sure don't have the kinda resources at their disposal. This is where we are presently, deal with it and give to Ceasar its due. Atleast he chose to put his time into good use in this present time instead of constituting a nuisance like the rest of his peers. Show some love dear, a little encouragement can make people do and be better.
Frenchfriez:
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by TallyYSA(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yo have you forgotten that your environment can influence a persons creativity? You can't compare his level of exposure and education with kids in Asia...
Frenchfriez:
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
dainformant:
Photos of this young man and his talented work have been trending online after they were shared by a Facebook user. The very talented young man from Gombe state - solely designed and constructed this NNPC fuel tanker model by using locally sourced materials.

The guy's pictures were shared online in order to get the attention of the state governor and other well meaning Nigerians who can help him achieve his true potential by harnessing his gift.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/see-talented-boy-gombe-constructed-local-materials-photos.html

Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by pair36(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nairaland should stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
driand:
recognize him for what exactly?
for bringing OPTIMUS PRIME directly to Nigeria. Transformers 2018 naija edition grin
Re: Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hin try

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture : Male And Female Civet Cat Killed At The Back Of My House / Huge Python Killed By My Friends In Ikorodu (Photos) / This White-Necked Raven Sounds Exactly Like A Human! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.