Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

@57, Why I Still Believe In Nigeria - Music Icon, Bright Chimezie Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / @57, Why I Still Believe In Nigeria - Music Icon, Bright Chimezie Reveals (611 Views)

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@57, Why I Still Believe In Nigeria - Music Icon, Bright Chimezie Reveals by meethumb: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
As Nigeria clocks 57 today! Popular High life music Icon, Bright Chimezie, is also celebrating his 57 years birthday, his birth date happens to be on the same date Nigeria got her Independence in October 1960.

Bright Chimezie, born on October 1, 1960, a Nigerian music icon who is widely known by his High life contemporary style of music all over Africa and the globe, is being celebrated today all over Nigeria.

Mr. Chimezie is a native of Umuahia, Abia State. As a celebrant, he has revealed what are his wishes and why he believed in one Nigeria.

Speaking as a guest opinion in Aba based radio station, Bright Chimezie, says he believed that Nigeria being together as one will acquire greatness in the near future.

He said; "My wish for Nigeria @57 is very simple, I believe in Nigeria, I also know that one section of the country is been marginalised, but I do believe that Nigeria will be a great country.

@57, what Nigeria needs now is truth and justice, let there be justice.

"With truth and justice Nigeria will move forward, whatever is paining an Igbo man is also paining a Hausa man, that is the truth, he said.

"I believe Nigeria has a bright future if truth and Justice will reign. Mr. Chimezie added.

Giving advice to the upcoming artists, he said "People should not jump into music because others are making money through it.

"To become an artist you must have it in you because you must definitely have something to offer for the society, you must have something on the table.

"Music is passion, you must have it in you before you jump into it.

"Ask yourself if you are talented enough to make people listen to you, feel your impact and know that you have the real talent, then after you have done that and find out that yes! You have all it takes, then you can move into it and see yourself achieve greatness.

Bright Chimezie further disclosed that he will be releasing an album very soon titled: "Truth and Justice".

Source: http://www.abacityblog.com/2017/10/57-why-i-still-believe-in-nigeria-music.html

Re: @57, Why I Still Believe In Nigeria - Music Icon, Bright Chimezie Reveals by Buharimustgo: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
Reno said Buhari transformed Nnamdi KANU from Bright Chimezie to Michael Jackson that got me laughing all day.

Chiemezie we all love Nigeria, but a situation in which some people are treated like second hand citizens is not nice at all
Re: @57, Why I Still Believe In Nigeria - Music Icon, Bright Chimezie Reveals by hatchy(f): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bright Chimezie is a true Nigerian.Ipob miscreants will not like this naked truth.

Don't mind the brainwashed miscreants shouting up and down. Now their leader Cownu is chilling in London while his members are dancing to the python bullets.

The fear of the python dance is the beginning of wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Frank Donga Looks Cute In Photo As He Celebrate His Birthday / Hit Or Missed ? Tiwa Savage Goes Blonde, Looks Completely Stunning In New Photos / Top 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrity Marriages Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.