Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part (1185 Views)

40+ Military Code Words For Writers / 6 Words Chain - A Collaboration Thread / Punstars; Lets Play On Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Divepen1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is the thread to connect story with 25 words. Let's build something.
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Divepen1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Time travelled between the two of them as she tried to no avail to stop holding her breathe. He swallowed. She blinked.
' Don't even
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by illicit(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
try. "We must let them in". He said quietly. " They are friendlies, we can't be scared. Just be nice".
But she knew they were not....
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by meneski(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Looking at them she knew they were in for a long ride,she can't be serious. How can monsters be friends?
"we are so dead!"
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by illicit(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
"Dead....
Dead and that's what it is.
Like Benson like Papoose like Deportee that was stabbed in the back at his door after work yesternight
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by meneski(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
was it a serial thing or a coincidence? After Benson now its our turn, i guess defending each other is formost"lock the door now!"
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by SheWrites(f): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2017
Out of the blue, there was an explosion! The door splintered into pieces, the force threw them against the wall. Their shocked gazes fixated on...
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by SheWrites(f): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2017
... the wide opened doorway.

The smoky greenish skeletal beings walked in, numbering close to a dozen.

She let out a piercing unstoppable mind shattering shriek.
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Eponymous: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Then she woke up with a start, faced with the harsh discovery that it was a dream, but her dreams are always a litotes of reality.
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by IRALIFE(f): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
A reality she is living with after following Zinat out with those weirdos from the club. All was good but these daily nightmares? So disturbing...
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Thobiy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
... that it troubled her mind, i need to find a solution to this wanton daily nightmares of a thing. What have i gotten myself into
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Thobiy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Ann2012(f): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Waking up late, she stretched and yawned loudly, the previous day was hectic and she was completely drained. Standing up from the bed she walked......
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2018
with a sense of urgency towards the drawer , the documents were no where to be found ...she had to contact centino immediately,

flow1759 would be ...
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by flow1759: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
.......her lover for the next two years, two years until she breaks his heart to pieces and buy him heart attack, her name is Ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Ishilove: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2018
flow1759:
.......her lover for the next two years, two years until she breaks his heart to pieces and buy him heart attack, her name is Ishilove
Ishilove always found flow1759 a bit of a handful, but she was a lover, not a fighter, so she socked him one in jaw and moved on cheesy

1 Like

Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Eponymous: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
..moved on, but she wasn't able to, each and every passing day, she pined for him, till she had a dream...
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Silver1996(m): 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
The dream scared her, shook every part of her and it still does..,many times she has tried to forget but it keeps coming back, that painful memory, the horrific moments of her life that has eluded her all came rushing back..., she wasn't.....
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by KingzleyTLB(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2019
in the mood to remember the past...but her past had always found a way to eavesdrop into her present..what will she do now
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Eponymous: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2019
She decided to go meet 'him', 'him' being the genesis of her problems, if only she hadn't met him on that beautiful yet ominous afternoon...
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Psalmologi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
That ominous afternoon that continuously hunt her shadow and infuse her brain with countless reasons never to be in love...
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Firstgentleman1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
or what seems like love, for love is many things but not what she later came to share with him
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by mychiveous(f): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Was nothing but a roller coaster of heartbreak. Now she's learnt her lesson, she will never let any man toy with her heart anymore.
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Divepen1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
' Cent... I...' She said the moment the call was connected. 'It's gone. The documents'.
'How's that possible? I told you to lock the doors behind', he exclaimed.
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Divepen1:
' Cent... I...' She said the moment was connected. 'It's gone. The documents'.
'How's that possible? I told you to lock the doors behind', he exclaimed.
There is a disconnect. A disconnect in the flow. Consider revising

1 Like

Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by Divepen1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ishilove:

There is a disconnect. A disconnect in the flow. Consider revising
Corrected. But if it's the storyline, I picked mine from here.

with a sense of urgency towards the drawer , the documents were no where to be found ...she had to contact centino immediately,

flow1759 would be ...
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by EkopSparoAyara(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Loving the combo.... Just wish I could write like these guys..
Re: 25 Words (collaboration)- Be A Part by EkopSparoAyara(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
And so his world came crashing,like a pack of cards,he knew this day would come but not so soon,he had to move.....

(1) (Reply)

Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow / Promises Of Hope: / Don't Quit No Matter What........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.