Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow (1187 Views)

5th Facebook Fiction Competition : Read, Comment And Vote / Post a topic or comment and Earn Naira / Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 30, 2007
life is a tale told by an idiot man
full of sound and fun
Re: Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow by denex: 10:37pm On May 30, 2007
Are you talking about your life? 'cos mine doesn't really fit this profile.
Re: Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow by denex: 10:41pm On May 30, 2007
Are you talking about your life? 'cos mine doesn't really fit this profile.
Re: Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow by Nobody: 12:59am On May 31, 2007
it is a view and a poem
Re: Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow by denex: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2007
So this time you're stealing from shakespear? When will you realise that on the internet, you can't steal and hide it on the same internet. You're not yet that good. Stop stealing poems. Poetry is not your talent. I repeat, POETRY IS NOT YOUR TALENT!!!
Re: Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow by denex: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2007
So this time you're stealing from shakespear? When will you realise that on the internet, you can't steal and hide it on the same internet. You're not yet that good. Stop stealing poems. Poetry is not your talent. I repeat, POETRY IS NOT YOUR TALENT!!!
Re: Poem ;comment And Criticism Is Allow by jesusfreak(f): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
lmao yeee paripa grin

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Create A Reference Source For Our Urban Legends. / Promises Of Hope: / Eclipse At Noonday - Biafra, Diaries Of Unwritten Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.