Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) (37397 Views)

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Cuts Cake Together With Ojukwu At Ojukwu's Birthday Party (Throwback Pic) / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by smalls001: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lol...You're a funny person but unintelligent.....OH and by the way, I'm very happy and not living (correct yourself) in pain my friend. Its just fun to see you're frustrated....Lol

Flashh:
That's while you are blindfolded and leaving in pain in your heart.
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by RaheemWasium: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dat is my President.. God bless Nigeria... God bless PMB... 2019 election No shaking sir
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by Akv24regular(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
Leave the inspection abeg, go and order KEMI ADEOSUN to Implement IPPIS SALARY STRUCTURE jare,....enough of this embezzlement �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by 007ejikzs(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Wow
This is the best president in the whole wide world
why you they talk like this.. You your self know say you are not telling your self the truth
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by babadem2much(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
HRtechnique:
Why the walking sticks?

It's not walking stick, it is called field chair
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by sshalom(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Promismike:
The worst president Nigeria has ever had. The one who blames his predecessors for his woeful performance. Whose head is so empty that he has nothing to offer except bigotry, favouritism, tribalism and division. Nigerians cant wait to see you leave office.

Haba!
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by bullbull: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
angry grin

the team

U. Nwaigwe
S. Ogoke
N. Akashili
A. Elonu
N. Madu
E. Akhator
E. Kalu
C. Udeaja
A. Nyingifa
C. Okoye

Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by bullbull: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ghana beat South East(Biafra) to win the West africa cup in the final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANA6RjY64ko
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by Flashh: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Your little brain ought to had picked it, no matter how little your brain could carry, that it was misspelled. You can come for English lectures if it's that case. I am ready to do it for free.

It's always cool with me, schooling noobs like you. smiley

smalls001:
Lol...You're a funny person but unintelligent.....OH and by the way, I'm very happy and not living (correct yourself) in pain my friend. Its just fun to see you're frustrated....Lol

Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by McTobe(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
HRtechnique:
Why the walking sticks?
command staff. Mostly GOCs use it (colonels upwards) i think it shows that they are now elders in the profession. like symbol of command and authority. like elders use walking stick in your village...u 4 don understand wetin i dey try relate.
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by buchilino(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
smalls001:
So nice to see you're getting hurt........Lol

ME GETTING HURT?, U WISH
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by McTobe(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
989900:
If I joined the military then, I would have been between a full colonel or a brigadier general, or dead/retired/in prison (I would have staged a coup).
which means that this year should be at least 18years of your post NYSC...Tuale 4 U

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
It shall never be well with lord lugard.....

He must continue to suffer in perpetual torment even in hell where he is dwelling now......
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by fortune1968: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
willian10:
Happy Independence Day cheesy
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by LordOfNaira: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
kirajustice:
President Muhammadu Buhari inspected a military parade on Sunday while celebrating the Independence day Anniversary of Nigeria with Soldiers in Borno state.

He also cut the independence cake alongside the governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima and the chief of army staff, Tukur Buratai.

Photos and video below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/10/01/president-buhari-inspects-military-parade-borno-cuts-cake-troops-video/

Second picture: Is that not Mr Nnamdi Cownu standing beside the president? shocked
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by kozmicity: 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
I always wanted to be an engineer when I was young...now,I find myself gravitating towards the army(Navy to be precise)

Is that weird??
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by Ayiba360: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
God y isnt dis man dead yet, his death wud av been d best independence gift eva
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by holarfresh: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
HRtechnique:
Why the walking sticks?
.walking stick bah?Make soldier no use Golf stick hit you o.#fear#
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by brookz: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bravo Mr President. U did wat ur predecessors couldn't do. God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by Col007: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
donstan18:

Why did you forget your brain password before typing?

grin... Naa irony naa
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by vertueptime: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
HRtechnique:
Why the walking sticks?

3 star generals always use it, have u seen an igwe without anything in his hand
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by Tmoyo(m): 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Promismike:
The worst president Nigeria has ever had. The one who blames his predecessors for his woeful performance. Whose head is so empty that he has nothing to offer except bigotry, favouritism, tribalism and division. Nigerians cant wait to see you leave office.
I doubt if your brain go dey with you before you clock his age.... the guy from the dotage family
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by nairanaira12: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Wow
This is the best president in the whole wide world

Yeah you are right. Nigerians are so dumb that they rate people based on political, tribal and religious sentimens.

Can you mention 3 good things that makes him the best president in the world? Or you just utter that without thinking?
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by Abdulnur(m): 12:17am On Oct 02, 2017
And Buhari's ADC was like Bleep you Buratai. grin
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by mikolo4us: 4:41am On Oct 02, 2017
MR CLUELESS.....
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by phineas: 6:30am On Oct 02, 2017
This is what presidents do.A symbol to the men on the front line that they matter.And those people matter,they give their all in the most uncomfortable circumstances

Anyone that has nothing good to say about this is a child bereft of wisdom.And those who utter evil at gestures such as this sow words that will wait for them in their future.
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by titopius(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2017
CharlieMaria:
Let me comment.....Happy Independence Nigeria

Is Nigeria really independent
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by bullbull: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2017
Because they have to conduct election for prime in that area
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by CharlieMaria(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2017
titopius:

Is Nigeria really independent
No my brother.....I bin no know wetin to comment.
Re: President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2017
venorite:
Yeye
Na you come appear like the real 'yeye'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi West: INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Mali Crisis: Jonathan Visits Buhari As Special Envoy Briefs President / DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.