Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics (74925 Views)

Starboy Wizkid Has Sealed A New Deal As CIROC Brand Ambassador / Olamide's Wo Video Reaches 1 Million Views In Just 1 Week On Youtube / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by correctguy101(m): 6:08am On Oct 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My grandfather died at the age of 201. When I asked him for the secret to his longevity. He sent me the picture below undecided
Ayam not understanded.... undecided
Did he send it from the grave
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by MRZEUS(m): 7:45am On Oct 02, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
and you go end up like like Eedris Abdulkareem undecided
Eedris Still beta na, he Will end up lyk marvelous Benji or
stereo man.
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by MRZEUS(m): 7:50am On Oct 02, 2017
profstar:
It's actually a dumb question,

In d video all d dancers where taking their hands to their butts,

Yet a Yoruba, for that matter still comes to ask stupid question.
All na for publicity, no be wizzy.
Wizzy was jst tryna get words out 4rm Olamide, remember he said d jam was he's best jam so far dis yr
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by koladebrainiac(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2017
profstar:

You lack sense of humor
He is trying to be funny here gbe enu eh soun
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Godwitus1(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2017
;DAnything you do now whether good or bad jst Wo...
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Kingbusssy(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2017
thesicilian:
Lol. Only Nigerian artistes will sing and not release their lyrics.

grin grin grin grin grin
I wondero
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by kachasi: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2017
OK
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Elxandre(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2017
klassykute:
abeg wetin dem mean
It means girls who insert fingers into their genitals. lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by NeeKlaus: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Brooke60:
Olodo wizkid undecided

It is awon omo Tika bodi
Like insert finger inside lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Wait! is that what it really means?? Like to finger a p****? cheesy
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by whiteprince(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2017
Rexphobia:
Initially, it was awon Omo ti ka, but after NBC banned or was about to ban the song.. Awon Omo thicker body was Olamide's attempt to censor the song
Ejoor o,emabinu...
Ki ni meaning"awon omo ti ka body" because mi gbor yoruba da da
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Brooke60(f): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Wait! is that what it really means?? Like to finger a p****? cheesy
if you are not Yoruba, yes
But if you are Yoruba undecided
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by IamSINZ(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
girls wey dey insert finger for inside yansh

The finger could mean D tho

Lol
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by timunstopable: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2017
profstar:

Which naija music video wet the dancer no dey shake ass and put hands for the butts..

So that your point no count
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Lummyflimsy(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2017
owomida1:
This Wizkid will really end up like Majek Fashek.
think globally not locally
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by NeeKlaus: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2017
Brooke60:
if you are not Yoruba, yes
But if you are Yoruba undecided
I am not Yoruba, that's why I asked.
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by owomida1: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Lummyflimsy:
think globally not locally

I didn't even consider the local perspective
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by darnley16(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Brooke60:
Olodo wizkid undecided
It is awon omo Tika bodi Like insert finger inside lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
oh that's what it means
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by klassykute(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Elxandre:

It means girls who insert fingers into their genitals. lipsrsealed
lol.. dah ma is i always sayin tika basin tika pot
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Ayubz(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
ikbnice:
Nigerians only dance to the beat, they don't care if the lyrics is cursing them.
SO TRUE...hahahaha
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by buzzchick(f): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
In this hilarious animated comic webisode, Mazi Fecko gets interrogated by the Nigerian Army in Abia state for allegedly wearing a fake "Guchi" cloth - misinterpreted to be associated with the IPOB movement.

It's a conscious comedy skit that paints a vivid picture of what's going on in South Eastern Nigeria as regards the rekindled Biafran struggle. Overall, the important message here is that peace and unity pays off.

Youtube Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeJNUKyUs54
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by Mryacks: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hehehe...true. The only thing I hear in that song is "WO" grin

ikbnice:
Nigerians only dance to the beat, they don't care if the lyrics is cursing them.
Re: Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics by thesicilian: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
ncoolsome:

yeah the more u are left to think or assume what the lyric the better and maybe sweeter the song.And by the way what do u expect terry g or small doctor to write eh eh eh ??
Lol.
For those guys anything goes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Da Grin Is Dead! / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.