Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review (1764 Views)

I Have Watch Dog 2 And Tomb Raider / Who Need Shadow Of The Tomb Raider? / Reason Why Tomb Raider 2018 Was A Very Bad Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by SkyCityBay1: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
We are getting a Tomb Raider movie ... AGAIN !!! . Even though other games deserve their own movies, but we're still getting another Tomb Raider movie. Given the recent games build up,this movie should be the one to redeem video game movies. But after this trailer, I see video game movies are doomed if this is the same direction they are always going to take .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEpb1X5j0u4
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Darksider131: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
The lady is not good for the movie, the movie looks more stupid

I saw the trailer last month..they need to change her first
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Androidking: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
That is not real movie its fan made.....
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by SkyCityBay1: 1:11am On Oct 02, 2017
Androidking:
That is not real movie its fan made.....
its the real movie,not fan made
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by SkyCityBay1: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2017
Darksider131:
The lady is not good for the movie, the movie looks more stupid

I saw the trailer last month..they need to change her first
Problem with this is not the actress
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Thegamingorca(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Assassins creed was a failure. This one will fail more horribly
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Androidking: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Told u guys that is just Fan made .that's all . Assassin screed just d confuse me I have to rewatch again
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by SkyCityBay1: 1:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Androidking:
Told u guys that is just Fan made .that's all . Assassin screed just d confuse me I have to rewatch again
u should go n watch the trailer pls
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Androidking: 2:01am On Oct 04, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
u should go n watch the trailer pls

OK I saw something similar before . I tot it was that . to me this movie has nothing to do story line . its just give us fantastic adventure experience .

The reason is simple we all know the original story of the movie in the game

.so let's enjoy d movie . and the adventure that's all . the way we condemn movie sometimes . na wow . waiting in 3D
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by SkyCityBay1: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Androidking:

OK I saw something similar before . I tot it was that . to me this movie has nothing to do story line . its just give us fantastic adventure experience .

.so let's enjoy d movie . and the adventure that's all . the way we condemn movie sometimes . na wow . waiting in 3D
Enjoy the movie? why will i watch it,if they did a better job in the game?
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Androidking: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
Enjoy the movie? why will i watch it,if they did a better job in the game?

D movie must be out based on popular demand.

Spider man
Superman
Flash
Arrow
Green lantern
Batman

Mist if them get cartoons and games before d air der movie.
We have no reason to beef d trailer. Yet

We don't have to judge based in what someone said on YouTube that's why I didn't view his video because he is just one man .maybe he knows nothing in movies just to get comments. So let's allow d film to come out first before throwing stones. We all know that bad mouth us part if being popular in social media
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by SkyCityBay1: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Androidking:

D movie must be out based on popular demand.

Spider man
Superman
Flash
Arrow
Green lantern
Batman

Mist if them get cartoons and games before d air der movie.
We have no reason to beef d trailer. Yet

We don't have to judge based in what someone said on YouTube that's why I didn't view his video because he is just one man .maybe he knows nothing in movies just to get comments. So let's allow d film to come out first before throwing stones. We all know that bad mouth us part if being popular in social media
Wait wait wait,are you not the guy that was saying its fan made,its fake?? Lets agree i know nothing on movies.but you? adding Green lantern in your list seriously shows what you know on movies...so let me get this right,you did not see any of my point in the video because u did not watch the video to know if i was right or not.but you are saying(maybe he knows nothing in movies just to get comments)yeah YEAH! that makes perfect sense...
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Thegamingorca(m): 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
I might just decide to watch d video now cheesy
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Mckandre(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Op talks like a drunkard sad
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Androidking: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Androidking:

U see where I corrected my self
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Androidking: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
Wait wait wait,are you not the guy that was saying its fan made,its fake?? Lets agree i know nothing on movies.but you? adding Green lantern in your list seriously shows what you know on movies...so let me get this right,you did not see any of my point in the video because u did not watch the video to know if i was right or not.but you are saying(maybe he knows nothing in movies just to get comments)yeah YEAH! that makes perfect sense...

I didn't what d movie because people were dropping bad comment on the movie based on that video review .

So u want me to watch ur analysis and for us to start debating on movie that never come out .

I told u that movie is for us to enjoy d adventure and the stunts coz we already know the movie . they may even add new story in the movie that can attract part two .

We all watch spider man even though we know what's all about so why beefing .

Someone suggested they should change d girl....... imagine.!!

Do u know how many girls that come for audition?? before they choose one .

Pls this no worth arguing at all
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by Darksider131: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dudes this movie will be flop ..pure flop

The actress have been f*cking movies up since day one

You guys should go and watch *star wars 2016*
Re: Tomb Raider 2017 Trailer Review by SkyCityBay1: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Androidking:

I didn't what d movie because people were dropping bad comment on the movie based on that video review .

So u want me to watch ur analysis and for us to start debating on movie that never come out .

I told u that movie is for us to enjoy d adventure and the stunts coz we already know the movie . they may even add new story in the movie that can attract part two .

We all watch spider man even though we know what's all about so why beefing .

Someone suggested they should change d girl....... imagine.!!

Do u know how many girls that come for audition?? before they choose one .

Pls this is not arguing at all
as long as you did not watch my review,you cant make a compelling case. Alicia vikander is a great actress and i loved her performance in the man from uncle, Nope the movie is to some point the movie should stay true to the sauce material. if u making an origin story and not going with the sauce material's origin story, then what are you doing?? and yes its not an argument when you did not even listen to what i had to say.its just you calling out topics nobody consider as a problem.

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One Games Download / Ea Sports Ufc Nairaland Thread / Pubg Mobile Players Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.