Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) (21786 Views)

Less Than 1yr Used 2006 Highlander With 3 Row Seats For Sale / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2010
[size=15pt]Hi Tech Engraving[/size]

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2010
cool cool

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2010
[size=15pt]Performing Maintenance Checks

Computerized Wheel balancing Otherwise Called Tire Rotation.

When You treat your customers Right, They remain YOURS FOR LIFE
 [/size] cool cool

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2010
Computerized Tire Roatation

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2010
inspired,
you're too much!
pls also shoot up internal pix of the bluetooth/sat nav car stereo and bonus amplifier!
thanks!
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by eros(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2010
BOSS, where is this car service centre located? I am doing a research on high tech car wash and diagnostics centre, hoping to set up one in Ibadan very soon. Please send the address to emee30384@yahoo.com so that i can pay them a visit. Thanks

By the way, our deal is still on. The cash is still in the pot cooking, when its ready we will take Nairaland by surprise.

YES BOSS!!!!
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2010
eros:

BOSS, where is this car service centre located? I am doing a research on high tech car wash and diagnostics centre, hoping to set up one in Ibadan very soon. Please send the address to emee30384@yahoo.com so that i can pay them a visit. Thanks

By the way, our deal is still on. The cash is still in the pot cooking, when its ready we will take Nairaland by surprise.

YES BOSS!!!!

Ill send details to your Mails BOSS cool cool
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2010
George_D:

inspired,
you're too much!
pls also shoot up internal pix of the bluetooth/sat nav car stereo and bonus amplifier!
thanks!

At your service Sir. cool cool
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2010
George_D's 20 Inch Tires at 120 km / h

Ready to Crush Any Thing.  cheesy cheesy

[s]
We Decided to Go for Computerized Wheel balancing So these Tires Can withstand the Weight of any Bakassi,  Especially The Big Types George_D always Shows Interests In. E.g Spikey, Busy_Body, Platinum etc
[/s]  tongue tongue

Hope His wife didn't read that part 
  cheesy cheesy

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2010
[size=15pt]VEHICLE SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERY TO GEORGE_D IN WARRI DELTA STATE SOUTH SOUTH OF NIGERIA TODAY 05.05.2010[/size]

[size=15pt]WE GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY, FROM PACOIMA CALIFORNIA USA TO WARRI DELTA NIGERIA[/size]
[size=15pt]
LEARN FROM THE BEST
[/size] cool cool
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2010
More Photos cool
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2010
cool cool

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2010
inspired!
your truely inspirational! yes, from pacoima carlifornia to warri, delta state, live!

state-of-the-art vehicle recieved yesterday 13:45hrs in the heart of wafi from your driver.

a very gentle and humble person i must say and i noticed he is spiritually endowed too.

what more can i say? the vehicle is exactly what we saw on the internet together. all the features as
claimed in the brochure plus a surprise: the hidden amplifier under the driver's seat!  smiley

a true sight to behold!

george_d's 2006 toyota highlander: from the internet to the swampy roads in the state with the big heart!  smiley

thank you and thank you again!!!!

pictures next, live from wafi! (maybe it's time for me to take over this thread-with your permission of course!)

watch out!!!!! smiley
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by RichBanky: 2:46pm On May 06, 2010
Inspire i sent you a mail
Please reply ASAP
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2010
George_D:

inspired!
your truely inspirational! yes, from pacoima carlifornia to warri, delta state, live!

state-of-the-art vehicle recieved yesterday 13:45hrs in the heart of wafi from your driver.

Thanks So Much For Your Business, Speaking With your Wife She Confessed She Loves the Car, She kept saying Mr Inspired God

Bless You, We Love the Car, and I Stopped counting when she repeated that for the 16th time Under 3 minutes
wink wink
[size=15pt]
We are Happy When You are Happy !!! cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2010
George_D:

inspired!
your truely inspirational!

a very gentle and humble person i must say and i noticed he is spiritually endowed too.

Despite The Fact That we Are Nigeria's Number One Online Auto Dealer World Wide, Our Team of Staff reflects Our Core Values.

We Are Gentle, Humble and God Is Our Ultimate Rock and Fortress

Thanks again for Your business.
  cool cool
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2010
Rich-Banky:

Inspire i sent you a mail
Please reply ASAP

Alright Sir cool cool
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by jujukemist(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2010
George D congratulations! grin
Inspired more honey in your green tea
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by unite4real: 7:56am On May 07, 2010
iNSPIRED, THAT WAS A NICE JOB THERE. QUESTION IS " HOW COME FROM THE DAY THE SHIP LANDED IN LAGOOS, IT TOOK ANOTHER LIKE 1 MONTH TO DELIVER THE SUV TO THE OWNER. MORE THAN TWO WEEKS TO CLEAR THE RIDE." THE WAITING CAN BE KILLING BECAUSE IT TOOK ALMOST 3 MONTHS FOR THE CAR TO FINALLY HAVE THE OWNER CRUISING IT.
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 3:55pm On May 07, 2010
unite4real:

iNSPIRED, THAT WAS A NICE JOB THERE. QUESTION IS " HOW COME FROM THE DAY THE SHIP LANDED IN LAGOOS, IT TOOK ANOTHER LIKE 1 MONTH TO DELIVER THE SUV TO THE OWNER. MORE THAN TWO WEEKS TO CLEAR THE RIDE." THE WAITING CAN BE KILLING BECAUSE IT TOOK ALMOST 3 MONTHS FOR THE CAR TO FINALLY HAVE THE OWNER CRUISING IT.
[b]
Thanks for the Question

When a Ship berths at the Port, It would be Offloaded, Sorted to Each Terminal before Customs Clearing Begins.

We Importers Work with ETA ( Estimated Time Of Arrival ) and in some cases Vessel actually berths 1 or 3 days after, During Congestion Period, The vessel may have arrived but no space to berth not until When the Pending Ships Depart.

A Vessel may have arrived The Shores of Nigeria Notwithstanding it may still take a couple more days to Berth If there are Ships Pending Offloading, Its like a queue in a filling station, You have to wait for your turn before being served.

After the Ships Berths, If The Ship Side is Congested, The Ship Would not Still be able to Offload not until the Ship Side is De-congested.

As at 21st April 2010, This Vehicle was still at Grimaldi Terminal, I took Delivery to My Showroom on Friday 23rd of April 2010.

Licensed Plates were done on the 26th of April 2010,

Tinted Windows permits takes 3 days, Spanned all through the Weekend, 3rd May was Public Holiday and was ready on the 4th of May.

Vehicle Tracking System was Installed on same day, and Vehicle was delivered on the 5th of May 2010.[/b]

What was Pretty for Us may have been a herculean task for Others.

We Enjoy preferential Priority treatment Right from the Ocean Freight Liners in Florida USA till the Final Customs Checks in Lagos Nigeria

They Know we are Nigeria's Number One Online Auto Dealer.
  cool cool
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by jipsie: 5:41pm On May 07, 2010
Great job. You are toooooooooo muchhhhh. God bless you
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by jacklucas: 8:23pm On May 07, 2010
inspired_m:

[b]
Thanks for the Question

When a Ship berths at the Port, It would be Offloaded, Sorted to Each Terminal before Customs Clearing Begins.

We Importers Work with ETA ( Estimated Time Of Arrival ) and in some cases Vessel actually berths 1 or 3 days after, During Congestion Period, The vessel may have arrived but no space to berth not until When the Pending Ships Depart.

A Vessel may have arrived The Shores of Nigeria Notwithstanding it may still take a couple more days to Berth If there are Ships Pending Offloading, Its like a queue in a filling station, You have to wait for your turn before being served.

After the Ships Berths, If The Ship Side is Congested, The Ship Would not Still be able to Offload not until the Ship Side is De-congested.

As at 21st April 2010, This Vehicle was still at Grimaldi Terminal, I took Delivery to My Showroom on Friday 23rd of April 2010.

Licensed Plates were done on the 26th of April 2010,

Tinted Windows permits takes 3 days, Spanned all through the Weekend, 3rd May was Public Holiday and was ready on the 4th of May.

Vehicle Tracking System was Installed on same day, and Vehicle was delivered on the 5th of May 2010.[/b]

What was Pretty for Us may have been a herculean task for Others.

We Enjoy preferential Priority treatment Right from the Ocean Freight Liners in Florida USA till the Final Customs Checks in Lagos Nigeria

They Know we are Nigeria's Number One Online Auto Dealer.
  cool cool

Bright talk, you know your tomaotoes.
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by inspiredm(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2010
jujukemist:

Inspired more honey in your green tea

Thanks, God Bless.
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2010
@unite4real,
i know inspired has done justice to your question but let me add that even though the wait seemed too long for some people, for me it was worth it at the end of the day.

before i finally settled for inspired's pre-order, i almost went to cotonue to pick an 05 higlander. and if i had gone that road maybe i would have bought one 3 months ahead of this but i tell you it won't have been anything compared to what i have now.
having waited all this while to do this upgrade, buying any car less than unique would have been a let down personally. any of those pure water gold coloured basic highlanders would have been an anti-climax and i'm truely glad i didn't go that road.

do you know what it feels like riding into town with a customized suv knowing confidently there is none like it's type anywhere else? smiley
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2010
jujukemist:

@jujukemist,
my brother, thanks so much. we been ruling the fta thread together. i thought it was high time i did a little something in the autos section and here i am with a great suv courtesy inspired's pre-order.

i know you too will soon follow suit! grin
Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2010
now for the promised warri pictures:

went out yesterday with madam to the market and no time to wash it before taking the pictures-so pls never mind the dirty exterior. grin

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2010
lighted running boards (inspired forgot to mention this!) grin

a true sight to behold at night.

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2010
the hidden (bonus) amplifier under the driver's seat (the online catalogue didn't mention this!) grin

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2010
another view of the amp from above (i'm skipping the memory seats because they been mentioned already by inspired)  grin

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2010
what's a full optioned suv without a state-of-art stereo system?

i'm already playing my mp3 collections here! wink

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2010
sat nav/gps, tv, dvd, bluetooth, usb, micro-sd, ipod, reverse camera capable, etc

what more can a man want? smiley

Re: Geroge_D's 2006 Highlander + Mrs George_D's 2006 Toyota Matrix ( Pre ordered ) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2010
and, surprise, surprise! a hidden cd loader under the front passenger's seat!

madam spoted that one out (even inspired never knew it was there!) grin

these are things you'll never get from a cotonue cleared car as they'll all most
probably be taken away by the port rats before even reaching lagos! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Export Cars From Usa? / 2007 Model Lexus IS250 Toks Fully Loaded Upgraded To 2018 Model / SOLD - 2007 BLACK INFINITI FX45 AWD (UPDATE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.