Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters (29069 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters by iamJ(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
Egein:

Please show us your mother's photos.
see me u have seen her
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters by leofab(f): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Randy91:

Attention seeker...u ve bn seen grin grin grin

not by you i guess
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters by Egein(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
iamJ:
see me u have seen her

You're pretty ugly.
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
leofab:
not by you i guess

tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemona90:
Wow that's great.Her dad was my course mate and my project partner
biko oga we did not ask u cheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2017
enemona90:
Wow that's great.Her dad was my course mate and my project partner

Hmmmm....and your point is?? Any way that means you don old be that ..don't you think you are too old for such small talk?
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters by Peppirina(f): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nice.....
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters by williamdeluxe(m): 12:49am On Oct 02, 2017
BATTLE OF D MOUTHS.....MEANWHILE ARE DY MARRIED?
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters by Josh44s(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2017
Egein:

Please show us your mother's photos.

Show some respect Mr man and don't insult someone's mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Compensates The Bodyguard He Slapped With Motorcycle / Yomi Casual And Wife Grace Onuoha, Welcome Baby Girl 3 Months After Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim Bags Nigeria Award. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.