Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Dada-Stephen Goes Into Politics, Encourages Nigerian Youths To Do Likewise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dada-Stephen Goes Into Politics, Encourages Nigerian Youths To Do Likewise (502 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' / 20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dada-Stephen Goes Into Politics, Encourages Nigerian Youths To Do Likewise by DadaStephen1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nigeria is a great country with great potentials. The youths population shows the strength and hope for a better future.

God is good, everything he does is good, he never makes mistake. If Nigeria was indeed meant to be a mistake, God would have broken it himself, which makes anyone or people who seek to break Nigeria enemies of God, therefore Nigeria is bigger than any Nigerian or the entire Nigerians combined.

In the light of this, Mr. Dada Stephen Oluwaseun the president and founder of a global enterprise network of entrepreneurs and startups: CEOs hub, officially declared his intention to actively participate in Nigerian politics.
Dada popularly referred to as DST had earlier stated in the past that he will Prefer to distance himself from any politically related matters, but the love he has developed in building potential entrepreneurs and support In nation building has made him reverse his earlier stated decision.

According to Mr Dada Stephen in a press release he said

"A new era is approaching in the history of Nigeria, not for the worst but for the best. However, Except a Man Effects a Change, He should not Expect a Change. On this premise I hereby officially and publicly declare my interest in the active politics of Nigeria. Not to contest as a youth (because of the not too young to run bill), but to learn from the masters and be equipped enough to solve Nigeria's problems at any capacity in future.

Eggs only hatch from within: meaning you can't solve a problem from the outside. I'm not sure which party to join for now and I'm still making consultations with my team, but my voice will become louder on matters that concern the Nigerian nation.

The Global Enterprise Network which I manage: CEOS HUB will for now be managed by Ms Adeola Adeyemo. She will act as Nigerian Team Leader and coordinate the network in our 27 member nations. I'm very much around and willing to learn and volunteer at any capacity as it is a common saying that to Learn to Lead is to first Learn to Follow.

I also encourage the great youths of Nigeria to take a similar step, not hungry for power but preparing for leadership tomorrow by today because you cannot succeed in a parlance you never prepared to be.

Long Live Nigeria, happy 57th Independence and God Bless Nigeria.

Dada-Stephen Dst"

Sometimes ago before he badged his first degree, Mr Dada Stephen was an active member of the student union. During this period he was also the Chairman of Kick against Indiscipline committed of the student union government and founded a campus radio which employed lots of undergraduate broadcasters.

He's since then led at different youth leadership capacities before establishing www.ceoshub.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Full Of Corrupt People, Says Party Stalwart / Osinbajo, OBJ, Dogara, Others Attends 57th Independence Anniversary Thanksgiving / Diezani Begs Court To Order AGF To Bring Her Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.