Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! (748 Views)

Lady With A Weak Bladder On My Flight From Guangzhou China To New York / My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China / Guangzhou Nan (south) Railway Station: An Architectural Masterpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! by visionsen(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2010
As the raiding of illegal immigrants intensify and every effort to persuade the authorities to stopĀ  has failed in Guangzhou China. Nigerians leaving for home are on the increase.
Re: Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! by justwise(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2010
visionsen:

As the raiding of illegal immigrants intensify[b] and every effort to persuade the authorities to stop [/b] has failed in Guangzhou China. Nigerians leaving for home are on the increase.

I thought they were given time to leave? If they are there illegally and was given some times to leave why would they still wait untill they are forced or raided?
Re: Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! by niceguy10: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2010
China, just do not know what our guys are doing over there in the first place, there is Nothing in China.
Re: Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! by justwise(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
nice-guy10:

China, just do not know what our guys are doing over there in the first place, there is Nothing in China.

Have you been to China b4?
Re: Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! by niceguy10: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
Justwise, i was in China in 2001, just 4 biz and spend three weeks there.
Re: Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! by justwise(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
nice-guy10:

But you can't rush to the conclusion that there is nothing in China, there is alot in China, the problem with some Nigerians is that they can't keep a clean hand, they got no respect for law.
Re: Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! by AjanleKoko: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2010
nice-guy10:

na where something dey? Nigeria? undecided
Re: Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! by niceguy10: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2010
Yes bros, i really do like Nigeria more than China.
Re: Nigerians Leave Guangzhou, China In Numbers ! by AjanleKoko: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
nice-guy10:

Yes bros, i really do like Nigeria more than China.

OK Sir. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders My Company Arrenges Visa To Any Country Of Your Choice Within / Apply And Earn 5200 Naira Everyday With Mtnonline Jobs / Lagos Airport - Anything Forbidden In Luggage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.