Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China (3468 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tochinoyi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
i took speed train from Guangzhou train station in the morning by 12noon to arrive Beijing by 8:30pm enjoy the pictures
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tdayof(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Following! Op please we need more details on things like
1)racism rate
2)how friendly is their economy
3)your take on the country.

Cc:holyboss add yours.
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tochinoyi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
well i live here i wanted to post the pictures but is not uploading
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tdayof(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
tochinoyi:
well i live here i wanted to post the pictures but is not uploading
check the picture size! How racist and friendly are the Chinese? What's their take on blacks?
There was an argument sometime ago so I want to hear your own point of view.
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tochinoyi(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chinese are more friendly than any other country of the world
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tochinoyi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
no racism here please they are friendly and they like black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by holyboss: 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
tdayof:
Following! Op please we need more details on things like
1)racism rate
2)how friendly is their economy
3)your take on the country.

Cc:holyboss add yours.
thanks for d mention bro wink patiently following

@Op did u say u live dir shocked ? More like u relocated to china?
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tochinoyi(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
i resides here i will upload the pictures tomorrow
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tdayof(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
tochinoyi:
i resides here i will upload the pictures tomorrow
its tmao already +7hrs
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by aminho(m): 4:35am On Dec 08, 2014
oboy i have been in china for 2years now and its not easy everything is expensive and op they are not that friendly i live in maoming guangdong 茂名广东province 我学汉语在中国
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tdayof(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
tochinoyi:
i took speed train from Guangzhou train station in the morning by 12noon to arrive Beijing by 8:30pm enjoy the pictures
still waiting for pictures
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by suxes2005(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
tochinoyi:

Chinese people are black? Damnit
I've learnt something new today

~ Sheyi
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tdayof(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2014
suxes2005:

Chinese people are black? Damnit
I've learnt something new today

~ Sheyi
Read the post again

tochinoyi:
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tochinoyi(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2014
here is the pictures

1 Share

Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tochinoyi(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2014
tochinoyi:
here is the pictures
inside speed train
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Post the other pics
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by tdayof(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
tochinoyi:
here is the pictures
two pictures?
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by adonbilivit: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2015
aminho:
oboy i have been in china for 2years now and its not easy everything is expensive and op they are not that friendly i live in maoming guangdong 茂名广东province 我学汉语在中国
sup bro? reply me ASAP bro
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by aminho(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
sup bro? reply me ASAP bro
affa
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by adonbilivit: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
aminho:
affa
i dey bruh. are u in Nigeria now?
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by aminho(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
i dey bruh. are u in Nigeria now?
NOPE JUST LEFT 9JA LAST MONTH
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by adonbilivit: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
aminho:
NOPE JUST LEFT 9JA LAST MONTH
where u @ ATM?
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by aminho(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
where u @ ATM?
am currently in china at the moment
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by adonbilivit: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
aminho:
am currently in china at the moment
pm or whatsapp?
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by aminho(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
pm or whatsapp?
whatsapp
Re: My Trip From Guangzhou China To Beijing The Capital City Of China by hopy68(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pls am planning to come to China just got my visa last week how is life over there this of going to China pls help with little advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

My One Night Experience At The Turkish Airlines Istanbul Airport Terminal / Will I Be Refused Entry To Uk / Cheap Flights From London To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.