Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Organised Boys To Rape Women – Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Organised Boys To Rape Women – Orji Kalu (517 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Senate Tells Yahoo Boys To Use Their Talents Legitimately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Organised Boys To Rape Women – Orji Kalu by marblefeed: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
The former Governor also said that the IPOB leader also established secret cults.

According to reports, Kalu had earlier revealed that the Kanu fled Nigeria to London through Malaysia.

Speaking further, the former Governor also said that the IPOB leader refused to take the advice he gave to him when he was in Kuje prison.

Kalu also said “I spoke with Nnamdi Kanu in the prison and gave him quality advice. I counselled him to embrace peace and agree with whatever terms that will set him free.

“I also warned him against allowing his boys to be displaying Biafra flags, coat of arms, organising parades, establishing secret security service, and mounting a guard of honour.

“I told him that by doing all these, his group had subdued the sovereignty of Nigeria and are therefore looking for trouble.

“No government on earth including the United States will allow any group to be championing the cause of dividing their country.

“I believe most sincerely that with the situation on ground today, majority of the Igbo do not agree on the issue of Biafra as a separate country.

“I have heard some elite, including professors who are saying that they want Biafra buthttp://marblefeed.com/nnamdi-kanu-organised-boys-rape-women-orji-kalu/

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Minister Kachikwu Writes Buhari; Accuses NNPC GMD Of Insubordination / Pdp National Leadership Drags Sen. Hope Uzodinma To The Disciplinary Committee O / Contrarily To A Believed That Diezani Stole Is Incorrect. But Contracts Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.