Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (144256 Views)

Thread For Comics Lovers (dc,marvel,starwars,Manga Etc) / Official Fans Thread For The Legacies / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ColtPython(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
MrBigiman:

nothing like TSTV dis month. Rubbish!

Why this tin dey pain u like dis? Na ur money dem wan use buy TSTV decoder? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Sanchez01: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
ammyluv2002:

If only you could channel this energy into something more useful..Maybe take up our heartless politicians & leave TSTV alone. What part of "We want it like that" you don't get?

My dear, it's not by force! Nigerians are not ready to listen to your sermon on TSTV! It's a matter of choice, you don't need to convince people on this. If truly you love Dstv and can't do without them...go ahead bro.

Seriously, I would advise you stop wasting your time & allow us make that mistake. You can watch from the fence, but for now, pls stop!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ammyluv2002(f): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros, I just weak grin grin cheesy
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Sanchez01: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Bros, I just weak grin grin cheesy
DSTv agents have been playing mind games with people to discourage them for fear of being put out. By next week, their annoying call centre guys would beg people to subscribe to get one month extra. Nigerians are clearly tired of DSTV.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by tivta(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Colemanz:
TSTV Reacts To Memo Circulating On Social Media, Says Memos

TSTV Africa management has reacted to released memos on the
Internet stating TSTV agreement with some sports channels are
illegal.
In a telephone conversation with May Ubeku, Head of Corporate
Communication, Mr Madu Ugo on Wednesday 4th October, 2017,
said, “Our attention has been drawn to memos circulating on
social media claiming TSTV illegally used the logo of Bein Sport
and Tuner on its website. We wish to state that this is malicious
and false. The memos circulating on social media are FAKE. Both
letters were packaged in a single brown envelop and was hurriedly
dropped at our office by an unidentified person.”
“TSTV has a non-disclosure agreement with Beni Sports and
Turner to air their stations on TSTV satellite Television. The Nigeria
Broadcasting Commission team were also in Qatar to confirm our
agreement with Bein Sports and also have a copy of our
agreement with Bein Sport,” Ugo added.
Nigerians should kindly disregard the documents because they are
frivolous. TSTV is prepared to offer affordable and excellent digital
services to Nigerians and Africans completely hitch free.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/tstv-reacts-memo-circulating-
on-social-media-says-memos-are-fake/

If truly they have an agreement with the stations for just 3k a month, then it is obvious dstv is truly going to die a natural death. Lets wait and see...

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Who has gotten the tstv dish yet and how's the service?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
All over the internet Nigerians are all waiting for TSTV despite their dstv expiration and most of us VOWED not to subscribed till the arrival of TSTV DECODER.It is also obvious that many agents of dstv are out there to cause confusion e.g Mrbigman and his evil gangs here in nairaland.#Istandwithtstv#
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dustmalik: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
purplekayc:
Who has gotten the tstv dish yet and how's the service?
No person, known or unknown, has confirmed using TStv yet. If there was, trust me, it would be all over the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
dollarnaira:
All over the internet Nigerians are all waiting for TSTV despite their dstv expiration and most of us VOWED not to subscribed till the arrival of TSTV DECODER.It is also obvious that many agents of dstv are out there to cause confusion e.g Mrbigman and his evil gangs here in nairaland.#Istandwithtstv#

How does mentioning my name change d truth. I rufused having anything or partnership with Startimes despite the frenzy and hype when it came out, Nigerians were estactic, they rushed to buy startimes decoder, and the best they finally got was sickening and BP raising sounds and quality, several have long dumped their startimes decoders as toys for their infants. There is no free lunch. Today those who Gotv gave a chance to become illuminated are crying TSTV, these are the same people who dumped startimes years back, these are the same people engaging in all sort of get rich schemes, and these are the same people that have 5 strong antennas seeking for free to air that shows premiership. My anger is why decieve others not to subscribe. Nigerians can be so gullible. Mark my words TSTV is dead on arrival. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
MrBigiman:

How does mentioning my name change d truth. I rufused having anything or partnership with Startimes despite the frenzy and hype when it came out, Nigerians were estactic, they rushed to buy startimes decoder, and the best they finally got was sickening and BP raising sounds and quality, several have long dumped their startimes decoders as toys for their infants. There is no free lunch. Today those who Gotv gave a chance to become illuminated are crying TSTV, these are the same people who dumped startimes years back, these are the same people engaging in all sort of get rich schemes, and these are the same people that have 5 strong antennas seeking for free to air that shows premiership. My anger is why decieve others not to subscribe. Nigerians can be so gullible. Mark my words TSTV is dead on arrival. Good day.

Then leave us alone ooooooo Mrbigman
Is it ur b.p
Is it ur cash
Is it ur gullibleness

Goooooooo and leave this thread

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
dustmalik:

No person, known or unknown, has confirmed using TStv yet. If there was, trust me, it would be all over the internet.
someone should have.what's happening? undecided
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by peeps4u: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
princecemo:
TSTV may God bless una, Dstv Don chop me tire. Well I wanna sell my Gotv,Dstv,explorer. Tstv on board. The data VAS alone is good for me.

Abeg, how did you get it?

How fast is the browsing experience?

How good are the movies channels (yoruba especially)?

Do they have Bein sports as they advertised?

Thanks
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by ustinelee(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
peeps4u:

Abeg, how did you get it?

How fast is the browsing experience?

How good are the movies channels (yoruba especially)?

Do they have Bein sports as they advertised?

Thanks

He did not say he is using it. What he said was that, only the Data as Value Added Service ( VAS) is good for him
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by jmichlins(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
All these people asking for Tstv decoders hit market immediately, please since Apple launched iPhone X, how many people don see am for market

Google launched the Pixel 2 but it's yet to be released yet you people won't allow me to hear word. If we Tstv lovers and enthusiastic decides to wait for one year, how is it your problem. Why not continue enjoying your dstv make we continue waiting or it your patience we are using

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
jmichlins:
All these people asking for Tstv decoders hit market immediately, please since Apple launched iPhone X, how many people don see am for market

Google launched the Pixel 2 but it's yet to be released yet you people won't allow me to hear word. If we Tstv lovers and enthusiastic decides to wait for one year, how is it your problem. Why not continue enjoying your dstv make we continue waiting or it your patience we are using

U obviously can't afford a box TV.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Ristamike: 12:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Tstv if deliver up to 50% of the promises will ultimately destroy DSTV, believe me! TSTV Centers and Subscriptions

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by jmichlins(m): 4:49am On Oct 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

U obviously can't afford a box TV.
please if I can't afford it, how is it your problem. Are you the one suffering the problem of my inability to afford it? And why do you think that anyone who decides to buy Tstv can't afford dstv

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by pleasureosondu(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2017
jmichlins:
please if I can't afford it, how is it your problem. Are you the one suffering the problem of my inability to afford it? And why do you think that anyone who decides to buy Tstv can't afford dstv

Bros, no dey do like this na.
Chia, you finish that guy.
Well, to all those Dstv agents out there, you're on a long thing right now cos it seems most Nigerians have activated their wait mode button.

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Who has successfully started using TSTV? Note today is 5th.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2017
MrBigiman:
Who has successfully started using TSTV? Note today is 5th.

Am yet to see a newly lauched phone in the market

We will till 5th Jan 2018 bro

1 Like

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Wilfem(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2017
I'm having this strong feeling that their decoders would be hitting the market later today and I hope to surely get mine. Before the end of today, I'm also HOPING to see this page bubbling with frenzy of experiences and reviews. Let's keep the hope alive.

Like for Tstv.
#UpTstv

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2017
dollarnaira:

Am yet to see a newly lauched phone in the market
We will till 5th Jan 2018 bro
This MrBigman seems to b a striker from a South African club. nd u r the famous top defender from Our football club. Giv him the closest marking. He won't score.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by willyede(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

Time registered: September 18, 2017
Time spent online: 2 days & 6 hours

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
willyede:

Time registered: September 18, 2017 Time spent online: 2 days & 6 hours Last seen: 4:34pm
What does this mean?
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by vanchi(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

What does this mean?

Are you a learner...

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by jmichlins(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

What does this mean?
it means you are on a mission here but sadly you are on a failed mission

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by tivta(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
jmichlins:
it means you are on a mission here but sadly you are on a failed mission

Lol. You guys have no chill, just ignore him.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by cabalocracy: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

What does this mean?
"DSTV, a non indigenous coy will use you, a Nigerian to spread false news aboutTSTV, an indigenous coy cos of money. U're very unfortunate."
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by MrBigiman: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
cabalocracy:

"DSTV, a non indigenous coy will use you, a Nigerian to spread false news aboutTSTV, an indigenous coy cos of money. U're very unfortunate."

Get ur facts right. TSTV is not indigenous, but is owned by Arab investors, Strive Musiyiwa from Zimbabwe also have heavy shares in it, the Nigerian is just a font for the coy. It's just like Etisalat. When the bubble burst the Arabs will run away leaving u guys with 9STV. Indigenious my foot. DSTV is more indigenous, with a vast array of Nigerians directly and indirectly employed. Let's use our brain and Church mind.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by purplekayc(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

Get ur facts right. TSTV is not indigenous, but is owned by Arab investors, Strive Musiyiwa from Zimbabwe also have heavy shares in it, the Nigerian is just a font for the coy. It's just like Etisalat. When the bubble burst the Arabs will run away leaving u guys with 9STV. Indigenious my foot. DSTV is more indigenous, with a vast array of Nigerians directly and indirectly employed. Let's use our brain and Church mind.
whatever! As long as it isn't freaking DSTV
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by dollarnaira: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

Now you just fully confirmed how .....1.... You are to write this and the more you tried hard the more your......2....grows.

Please guys complete the above register for me with waec standard.

Hint: 1 ends in 'd'
2 ends in 'y'

10 marks each.
Re: A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot by eraly(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrBigiman:

Bro, no be by force nah embarassed undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Korean Season Film / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.