Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Church Matter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Matter (373 Views)

The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo / Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Matter by pascal558(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
the way nairaland admins and users go about issues related to churches is something else and you dont need a prophet to interprete the writtings on the wall!!Why muslim posts have restrictions,why most of my christian posts are deleted!Nairaland is anti-christ...And i knw this post will be deleted and i will get banned as usual lol!
Re: Church Matter by pascal558(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Let me chip this in,i once saw a post here abt sum1 complaining abt nude pics on facebook!!Well what i will advice is u start using free.Facebook cos it only allow u to see what u want to see!Have been using this for sometime nw nd i cnt remember d last time i saw a nude pic or sex videos.I hope this helps!
Re: Church Matter by pascal558(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
the superiority of the christian faith from other religion is the reason they just hate christians,they feel threathened by the Us,we like d sun that cant be covered!!Just look at this!
Islam-founder(mohammed)
buddha-founder(buddha shakyamuny)
hindu-no singular founder,just a way of life
Christianity-founder(Jesus)
Do you know thats apart from Jesus,the others died and never resurrected and their bones are still in the tomb as we speakJesus is alive and a proud to serve a living God not a dead one ,so its enough reason for you to hate me!
Re: Church Matter by leomarz007: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mr pascal, saw your posts on few threads concerning some killings in benin city or edo state. let's get a detailed info and where exactly are these killings going on. I can help in passing this message to several blogs, radio stations and newspapers to create awareness. #SAVE OUR CHILDREN(FUTURE LEADERS)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Matter by pascal558(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
leomarz007:
Mr pascal, saw your posts on few threads concerning some killings in benin city or edo state. let's get a detailed info and where exactly are these killings going on. I can help in passing this message to several blogs, radio stations and newspapers to create awareness. #SAVE OUR CHILDREN(FUTURE LEADERS)
Thankyo sir God blessyou,its in benin city arears include ekewan road which is not too hot but very hot arears now are upper,uwelu,eweka,egor and useh.Any further info you need sir just ask.....Thankyou once again sir #LETS SAVE LIVES!!

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday For Maulud / Church Extends Christmas Gifts To 4700 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.