Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. (1542 Views)

Multiple Streams Of Whatsapp Income How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into An Atm. / Invest In Cashew Nut Business And Increase Your Multiple Streams Of I / 5 Streams Of Income Training Holds In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. by wealth123: 12:36am On Oct 02, 2017
If you live in Nigeria like i do, you will agree with me that you need multiple streams of income to survive here.

Let me show you how to put your money into the following ventures and smile to the bank with regular ALERTS while others are crying RECESSION.

1. Farming: their is an Agric company in Lagos where all you do is put your money there, they use it for Agro Business and pay you interest higher than any Bank can pay you.

2. Health Care Products : If you can talk very well, i will introduce yo to a Chinese Company based in Nigeria that sells NAFDAC approved Herbal drugs that cure various diseases. They are the producer of the best Malaria drug in the world.

3. Investment in Penny Stock: Let me introduce you to a company that trades in the USA stock Exchange. You just invest your money with them and you will be paid every Friday without fail. Minimum to start is $50 (N18,000).The more money you invest the higher your returns. I removed my money from my Domiciliary account to do this. The money in your domiciliary account does not earn any interest.

4. Nursery and Primary School: This is very lucrative especially if you have the required capital to start.

If you are interested in any of the Multiple streams of income above send me a Whatssap Message: 08082083126.

I will teach you for FREE. you can also send an e-mail to : foreveroni123@gmail.com. with the caption - MULTIPLE STREAM.

Good luck.
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. by wealth123: 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
If you are waiting for Government to do something about the economy, you will wait till eternity. The peak milk i used to buy for only N10 in 1987 is now N200 in 2017.

Use the little money you have to get what you want. Key into the above Multiple streams of income and make your life better.

A RECAP:

1. Farming: the company will use your money to farm and give you interest..

2. Penny Stock: The company trades on USA stocks and pay you interest weekly.

3. Health Care: You buy and sell healthcare products that are selling like hot cake and rake in profit

4. Nursery and Primary school : if you have the capital establish it and watch it grow.

For now i can show you how to do the above because these are my 4 Cardinal investments where by God's grace i have been able to smile to the bank and get regular ALERTS while others are crying RECESSION.

Whatsap me now: 08082083126 or send mail to: foreveroni123@gmail.com. Its free i don't need your money.
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. by wealth123: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thank God for those taking action already.
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. by twaintoy(f): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
With #3000 and your active facebook account with over 300 friends, you can join recad media and make #400 or more daily. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp 09099156830 for more info.
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. by wealth123: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
I just dicovered another company that pays me 10% of my money daily. I thought it was a scam so i tried it with $50. But surprisingnly they pay me $5 daily. Pm me on whatsap for proof. 08082083126.

wealth123:
If you are waiting for Government to do something about the economy, you will wait till eternity. The peak milk i used to buy for only N10 in 1987 is now N200 in 2017.

Use the little money you have to get what you want. Key into the above Multiple streams of income and make your life better.

A RECAP:

3. Health Care: You buy and sell healthcare products that are selling like hot cake and rake in profit

4. Nursery and Primary school : if you have the capital establish it and watch it grow.

For now i can show you how to do the above because these are my 4 Cardinal investments where by God's grace i have been able to smile to the bank and get regular ALERTS while others are crying RECESSION.

Whatsap me now: 08082083126 or send mail to: foreveroni123@gmail.com. Its free i don't need your money.
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. by wealth123: 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Take this serious. I get paid every friday from a USA registered company. Whatsap me : 08082083126.
quote author=wealth123 post=61036522]If you are waiting for Government to do something about the economy, you will wait till eternity. The peak milk i used to buy for only N10 in 1987 is now N200 in 2017.

A RECAP:

Whatsap me now: 08082083126 or send mail to: foreveroni123@gmail.com. Its free i don't need your money.[/quote]
Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. by wealth123: 12:32am On Oct 31, 2017
To See, what i earn in dollars with as little as $150. Just send whatssap to: 08082083126. Your interest will be paid every friday without fail. Its not hyip or get rich quick or ponzi.
Also am into farming. I will show you how to invest in farming without going to the farm.
The year is about to end, don't gamble with your life.
wealth123:
Take this serious. I get paid every friday from a USA registered company. Whatsap me : 08082083126.
quote author=wealth123 post=61036522]If you are waiting for Government to do something about the economy, you will wait till eternity. The peak milk i used to buy for only N10 in 1987 is now N200 in 2017.

A RECAP:

Re: Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)

(1) (Reply)

L Need Solar Power Plates/panels / Dalecoin November Distribution Countdown.. Dont Miss! / December Sales: Fashion Wears, Bags, Footwears, Clothing Materials, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.