Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Invest In Cashew Nut Business And Increase Your Multiple Streams Of I - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In Cashew Nut Business And Increase Your Multiple Streams Of I (887 Views)

How To Make Money In Cashew Business / Investing In Cashew Nut Business In Nigeria - Nutty Park Plantation / Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Cashew Nut Business And Increase Your Multiple Streams Of I by Diamondstones: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2019
Hello Nigeria, it is another Season of cashew nut business. Another season for new millionaires to emerge, despite drop in price of cashew nut in international market. Another for investors, civil servants, students, business owners, and artisans to increase their multiple streams of income by investing in Cashew Nut Business.

Our Company Diamondstones, Agros & Energy Ltd is a registered Agro allied company in CAC. We have been into export of Agricultural commodities and minerals since 2010. We partners with civil servants, investors, business men, students and artisans who do not have time or know how to get involve in Cashew Nut Business and pay back their capital invested and ROI every 6months and 3months respectively. Depending on investment plan chosen by the investor.

Follow me through to this thread let me introduce you into a billion dollar industry, cashew nut business, where you can join us and make money.

Re: Invest In Cashew Nut Business And Increase Your Multiple Streams Of I by Diamondstones: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Cashew (Anacardium Occidentale L.) is a tree crop of considerable economic importance to Nigeria and other tropical countries. Apart from being a source of useful products and byproducts for food, medicinal and industrial applications, cashew gives also a useful shade, while ornamental and alley trees are suitable for the control of soil erosion, particularly for the protection of watersheds and dams.

Harvest: Cashew nut setting begins in the middle of dry season, while harvesting takes place mainly in February or March. The entire harvest period occupies about 16 weeks. In the Eastern and Western parts of the country, where quality cashew nuts are grown, nuts are allowed to drop to the ground before they are collected. This practice ensures that only ripe nuts are collected. Nuts normally fall to the ground with their apples attached; the two are normally separated by a twisting action during collection. The remnants of the apple flash adhering to the nuts are removed with a sharp knife. After picking, the nuts are dried in the sun for 2 to 3 days, to reduce their moisture content to about 12 %. Properly dried nuts are packed in jute bags and can be kept for 6 to 10 months if stored in suitable condition.

Re: Invest In Cashew Nut Business And Increase Your Multiple Streams Of I by Diamondstones: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Locations: Major cashew growing areas in Nigeria are, by order of importance: Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi and Cross River States in the eastern part of the country; Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun States in the Western part, as well as Kwara, Kogi, Nassarawa, Benue, Taraba, Niger and FCT in the Middle Belt and also Sokoto and Kebbi States in the North West part of the country. The majority of export quality nuts come from the Western and Eastern parts of the country.

Specification: According to SGS (quality inspectors), the standard for raw cashew nuts, unshelled, is specified as follows:

Nut count 180-200 per kg
Moisture content 8-10% max
iii. Defective nuts 15% max

Float Rate 18% max
Admixture 0.25% max
Foreign matter 0.25% max
vii. KoR, or shelling out-turn 48-50 Ibs/bag

1 Like

Re: Invest In Cashew Nut Business And Increase Your Multiple Streams Of I by balogunolamilek(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
My name is Balogun Olamilekan ; Product Sourcing Associate for Traders of Africa Ltd.
We are a pan-African company with presence in major cities in Africa.
We have an online platform www.tradersofafrica.com where sellers of only African products showcase their stock for buyers from different parts of the world to purchase.
In addition, we source for and supply various products offline for buyers such as woods of all types, agro commodities like cashew nuts, soya beans, Sesame seeds, cowpeas and much more.
We can supply you ANY CBM of AZOBE, TALI, PACHYLOBA, DOUSSIE, SAPELLE, IROKO, TEAK, KOSIPO, KOSSO, PADOUK, PAOROSA, BUBINGA MUSUSIVI (MUSSIBI), SIPO, IROKO, MAHOGANY - From various African countries like Cameroon, Benin, Nigeria, Ghana etc
Specifications: A+ Grade, Fresh Cut, New Cargo, NO decay, NO cracks, NO worms, NO bend, NO knots and NO sap.
contacts:+2348103477196
Can we chat on WhatsApp -+2347035421408 and email- balogunolamilek@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Re: Invest In Cashew Nut Business And Increase Your Multiple Streams Of I by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:40am On Jan 26, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)

(1) (Reply)

Aminullahi Abdulwaheed Is A Big Scammer / Learn This Skills And You Can't Be Broke / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.